This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Thanx for a lovely template! I Really like this theme.
I wanna have two different menus, like, 1 regular menu, and 1 lunch menu, with two different links. How do I do this?
Can you tell me how to remove the captions on the slider? I have it on the fade setting but client doesn’t want the captions at all.
Yeah, you can just remove the text from the slide’s content area. That will remove it from the slider area.
I’ve already purchased the theme. Your support forum doesn’t work today… I can not see the featured image in the single post even if I’ve setted it… Is there sometinh else to set?
Yeah, we are having a hosting provider issue but the support forum should be back up by the end of the day.
How do i turm off the responsive design on this theme?
Can the height of the banner on the front be adjusted?
Yeah, you can easily adjust the height of the main banner.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
I love this template, there is one thing i can’t figure out. How can i change the bg-color of the widget area hightlight?
I figured it out.. thanks!
But one other question.. is there an easy way to change colors like menu, borders and stuff?
Hi! I don’t find the wine menu template where is?
have some problems
White Rock: our-hours.php (widgets/our-hours.php)
want to make it translate
ka_GE, ru_RU, bat cannot.
Before purchase question:
Is there a way to add a 150×150pixel picture of food in the menu ? Like in the left of “Roasted Apple Tart” will be a picture of it ?
In the: http://white-rock.progressionstudios.com/our-menu/
<?php the_post_thumbnail('progression-menu-tall'); ?>
So when the image will be displayed it when i click on it, it will zoom in with lightbox ? Or it take me to the product ?
Yes i know about wine menu but it will be easy to code it that food menu when you click on image it will show image in lightbox only ?
Yeah, you can copy the code from many other places throughout the theme. The portfolio, and blog light-box code will work exactly the same.
Ok thank You i think i will buy it
First off, love your theme very much
Got a client meeting monday so need to know some stuff before hand.
1) Can the wine list links be disabled so it’s only a list
2) Can i ad the slider on all pages
3) Can the logo size, mainly the the width
4) Can the faded color on the menu selection and suttle lines be changed via admin
1) Yeah, you can disable the links on the wine list.
2) The background for the page tittles can easily be turned into a simple slider. If you wanted to add the homepage slider on all the pages, this will require editing of code but can be achieved with minor customizations.
3) Yeah, the logo can easily be resized.
4) The background is a simple repeatable image. You can’t change the color via the admin since it is a image. But it is easy to remove the image OR change it if you wanted to change the color.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
The client went for your design, so off the final questions.
4) I meant the mouseover effect on the menu… I need it in black
the similar blue lines are that code or pictures
4) Yeah, those can easily be adjusted. The background color and font colors for the menu are easy to change using the front-end color picker built-in.
I have already purchased the White Rock Theme for Wordpress, and I am loving the layout, but having a difficult time with a few things. I would like to embed an actual header so that I can also embed other items there such as social media icons. The Website is www.valorwinery.com
I have a few other questions as well:
1) Can I adjust the navigation menu to be centered on the page or all the way to the right?
2) As seen on most sites, how do I embed the social media icons along with another navigation menu in the right corner of the header?
3) The Navigation Menu is showing on the bottom footer as I want, but I would like to adjust it as well to have a better look.
Thanks for you help! This will be good for starters.
The WP update seems to have killed the sub menu function so the main nav does not roll over to show sup items anymore.
Is it possible to change the white fade a the top of the homepage? Over the photograph. Great theme, thanks!.
I have the theme installed and set-up however the Lighbox Galleries are not working.
website is www.southonalbany.com.au
I bought the theme and everything works
You can also use this social network “Instagram”
Glad you are enjoying our theme. If you have any questions, let me know.
is possible add buttons Instagram???
with this theme u CANT set 2 menu pages … all menu items are shown on 1 page > menu. u cant seperate 2 menu pages for drinks and food. i am right ????
hi, i have just purchased this theme …
there is no sample ?
I assume you mean sample data. Yeah, check out the documentation under “Importing Live Preivew Data”.
If you have any future questions, feel free to post them in our support forums:http://support.progressionstudios.com
I started the menue card with 1. Food, 2nd Food, 3rd Food etc.
and now the menue starts at the frontend with 3rd Food, 2nd Food, 1. Food
Pls, how to reorder the menu?
You can re-order easily using this plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/post-types-order/
It allows you to easily drag/drop to re-order.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to post them in the support forums:http://support.progressionstudios.com
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Power Elite Author