Need Support?Contact us via email at: SUPPORT @BENTOTHEMES.COM to receive the quickest response to your personal questions or concerns!
About WhiteboardWhiteBoard is a premium Corporate WordPress theme with countless unique options and features. With WhiteBoard, you can easily sort the layout of your homepage to create a completely custom look and feel that suits your companies branding or personal style. Easy add projects or display your portfolio. Create, add, edit, name, and easily switch custom color schemes. Quickly add slides with built in css3 animations, and customize nearly every aspect of each page, blog post, and module to your hearts desire.
Overview of Features
- Drag and Sort the Layout of your Homepage
- Define your own Modules
- Create as many sidebars as you wish
- Create any number of custom color schemes
- 500+ growing fonts that automatically update
- Define separate fonts for headlines, subtitles, paragraphs, quotes and more.
- Define unique settings for each page or post including icon, headline, subtitle, sidebar and location.
- Add a slideshow to any page or post.
- Ever updating package of patterns
- 220 Icons
- Animated Portfolio Template
- Customizable Blog Page
- Project/Portfolio Post Type
- Many Unique Shortcodes
- Extendable with a built in CSS /PHP Editor
- Custom Unique Back-End Interface
- Browser Compliant (IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome…)
- Translation Ready
- Demo Content included for easy set up (demo images not included)
- Top Notch Support.
Each and every module on the homepage is not only sortable, but customizable with an abundance of settings and features. Turn on/off each module, or define your own and place it exactly where you want it! Hide/Display project and blog sidebars on the homepage, or display them on either side. Define the height/width of each project item. Define custom quotes or HTML blocks, and customize your banner to grab the attention of your visitors. Completely customize your slider just the way you want it… and so much more!
What makes whiteboard special is not only that you are able to define your own color scheme, name it, save it, and load it when you want… but the way WhiteBoard utilizes and calculates appropriate colors based off of your custom color scheme choices. Define a dark base color and WhiteBoard will optimize each element to display on a dark schemed site. It couldn’t be easier!
Every time you load your font settings, WhiteBoard will always have the latest Google Fonts ready to go. Easily pair fonts by choosing one font for your headings, and a separate font for your paragraphs… or quotes, or subtitles, or whatever!
WhiteBoard comes with many patterns out-of-the-box but you can also keep up to date with the latest patterns from SubtlePatterns and update with one click daily, weekly, whenever you see fit! Don’t wan’t to use a defined pattern? No worries, WordPress’ default custom background support is always there.
Custom Settings for Each Page, Item, and Post
Every post, page, and portfolio item can have it’s own custom Title, Subtitle, Page Icon, Sidebar, and Sidebar Location. Make all of your content pages unique!