Wieldy is a complete React admin template & starter-kit that follows Ant Design Concept and implements Ant Design framework to develop a react app.
It has all the necessary react libraries to develop a robust small to complex application in a shorter time span.
Wieldy can just not only help you in the development as a starter-kit but also you can learn advanced development with React, Redux, Firebase, Router, Redux-Saga etc. by following our pre-built apps architecture.
Rest assured about the future updates. We keep adding and updating new cool things.
Wieldy now includes the HTML, jQuery and BootStrap4 version too. Please check both demos in detail before you make the purchase.
Features & Techniques
- React 16.x & Redux
- React Router DOM
- Ant Design
- Code Splitting
- Async Loading
- Firebase with APIs
- Firebase Authentication
- Google & Am Map
- Re-Charts & AmCharts
- Event Calendar
- 200+ Custom Ant Font-Icons
- Dynamic Routing Support
- ES6 with Babel
- Package Management with YARN
- Perfect Folder Structure
- Clean Code
- Well Documentation
- Browser Compatibility
- Fully Responsive
- No jQuery Used
In-built Complete Apps
- Mail App
- Chat App
- Contacts App
- To-do App
Packages & Extensions
- Date Time Picker
- Color Picker
- Drag & Drop
- Re-Charts & AmCharts
- Google Maps and AmMaps
- Timeline Views
- List Views
- Grid Views
- Authentication Pages
- Error Pages
- Pricing Table
- All the images in the demo are for demo purpose only. They are not shipped with the product.
- We have used the font Noir Pro in our design. Here is the link to buy the license for it: https://elements.envato.com/noir-pro-928A3Z
Change Log V 2.2.0 – 27 May 2020 (Current)
ADDED- Added Next-JS version
Change Log V 2.1.0 – 23 May 2020
UPDATED - Updated style according antd version 4, UPDATED - Updated antd version UPDATED - Updated form tags and functions UPDATED - Updated icon tags.
Change Log V 2.0.1 – 14 March 2020
FIXED - Fixed some minor issues UPDATED - Updated react-scripts to 3.4.0
Change Log V 2.0.0 – 18 January 2020
ADDED- Converted all functionality based on Web-Hooks.
Change Log V 1.9.1 – 19 November 2019
UPDATED - Color switcher in Customizer
Change Log V 1.9.0 –17 July 2019
ADDED - Next.JS version UPDATED - All libs along with CRA to CRA-3
Change Log V 1.8.1 –9 July 2019
UPDATED - Fixed color picker issue UPDATED - Fixed minor design issues.
Change Log V 1.8.0 –06 April 2019
ADDED - 9 More layouts to the HTML, jQuery and BootStrap4 version
Change Log V 1.7.0 –5 April 2019
ADDED - Added html version with BootStrap 4 ADDED - Added Firebase CRUD with redux-thunk
Change Log V 1.6.0 –30 March 2019
ADDED - Starter Template with JWT Auth Implementation ADDED - Data Entry Components PSDs ADDED - General Components PSDs ADDED - Navigation Components PSDs ADDED - Sticky App
Change Log V 1.5.0 – 26 Jan 2019
UPDATED - Ported to Create React App 2 (CRA 2)
A quick look about the benefits of Create React App 2:
- More styling options: you can use Sass and CSS Modules out of the box.
- We updated to Babel 7, including support for the React fragment syntax and many bugfixes.
- We updated to webpack 4, which automatically splits JS bundles more intelligently.
- We updated to Jest 23, which includes an interactive mode for reviewing snapshots.
- We added PostCSS so you can use new CSS features in old browsers.
- You can use Apollo, Relay Modern, MDX, and other third-party Babel Macros transforms.
- You can now import an SVG as a React component, and use it in JSX.
- You can try the experimental Yarn Plug’n’Play mode that removes
- You can now plug your own proxy implementation in development to match your backend API.
- You can now use packages written for latest Node versions without breaking the build.
- You can now optionally get a smaller CSS bundle if you only plan to target modern browsers.
- Service workers are now opt-in and are built using Google’s Workbox.
Change Log V 1.4.0 – 22 Jan 2019
ADDED- Added 2 Starter Templates
Change Log V 1.3.0 – 21 Jan 2019
Initial release version 1.3