This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Good simple template for travelling and booking, Good luck.
Great job!GLWS mate.
Simple and clean safari theme!
Quite impressive! Congrats and good luck with your sales!
I’m confused on the “make reservation” part. I’m looking for it to be able to make a detailed reservations but I don’t see that capability. Is there another plugin thats needed in order to make the reservations?
Ok I read alitte further and saw the plugin needed. My question is will the theme adjust with additional plugins they offer and other woo commerce plugins?
Yeah, you can add-this with the additional premium plugin. We cannot bundle this as it’s against ThemeForest’s terms of service. Support is built-in though and we have an example of a calendar here:http://wildcat.progressionstudios.com/travel/booking-plugin/
The theme will work just about any WooCommerce plugins. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Amazing work! I like it!
Hi, I’m looking to buy this theme because I’m looking for a theme to buy trip tours, but is very important the event date, a calendaar, etc… is you theme support dates?
Yeah, you can add-in calendar functionality with an additional premium plugin. Support is built-in and we have an example of it online. Note: It does require an additional plugin that we have linked to on the item page and on the booking example page: http://wildcat.progressionstudios.com/travel/booking-plugin/
Let me know if you have any other questions.
The theme is very nice, but in my opinion need to add a live/auto-complete search and dynamic search filter.
Those two features can easily be added without any customizing. That is one of the reason we are using the WooCommerce framework. It allows the theme to be easily expanded.
Live/Autocomplete Search: http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-predictive-search/
Dynamic Search Filter: http://www.woothemes.com/products/product-finder/
There are also many other plugins that support this on wordpress.org and codecanyon.net
Hi, This is a nice looking theme, with impressive details. If I buy this theme do I need to buy some sort of licensing from woo-commerce also or just buy this theme and connect with paypal/payment gateway and start selling the tours.
No need for additional licensing. You purchase the theme and then just add-in your own PayPal/Payment information to start selling. Alternatively you can decide to not use any payment processing as well. Either way does not require any additional licensing.
thanks for your prompt reply, for now i don’t have more question. Buying your theme soon…
Hi, I bought this theme, Install it on WordPress with straight upload method as you have given in your help video1, and try to start editing. But at my end, Front page slider is unavailable, their is no trip page and when I try to use new page made by me than their is no sample in there, My website has almost nothing. Please help !!
I am getting professional help, I will request you again, If I need any help, Please discard my last request. Kind Regards
Hi, I have sign-up for this support link given by you and it’s now more than 1 hour, and I have not received any confirmation e-mail, and it’s not letting me to write anything without this email confirmation, So:
1. I turn on a message on every page of this website that site is “under construction” and I lost the method to turn it off, Please guide me how I can do this.
2. On my iPhone, in Safari app, when I add any trip in the CART, It says that “trip was successfully add to your cart,” after this when I check in my CART to buy, It says “Your cart is currently empty”, Could you please tell me If there is something in the theme I need to change or turn on, Or it’s a problem in the theme. Thanks
Let me know your username and I can approve your account so you can post in the forums.
Note; When posting in the forums, make sure to include a link to your site if you are having trouble. Based on your two questions, my guess there is a hosting provider issue or a failed import of the demo content. Either way, we can help you out in the forums promptly.
May I have a email address where I can write the username please
Wonderful theme, I’m all excited to buy this but before I want to confirm if it meets my requirements and understand how it works:
1) Customize; are Colors, Fonts, Menu items customizable from Dashboard?
2) Shop page: Where’s the default shop page located?
3) Product categories; I see each destination is categorized under Product categories: Africa, Asia, Australia, etc… (progressionstudios.com/product-category/africa/) but the places inside all destinations are loading on different Url path: progressionstudios.com/travel/african-safari-tour/ (Africa)
same time showing every location as categorized under product category with a link at the top of the Image( Home > Trips > Asia > Guided Backpacking Tour)
So, how exactly does the URL path is working with two variations but same content!?
4) Tabs: Description | Reviews Tabs are available on demo, how to place more tabs, example: what’s included, an Itinerary etc…so it gives more details about the Tour?
5) Hotel Reservations: I think this theme can also be useful for Hotel Reservations, but for Hotels we need to add more variations, like No.of Rooms, No.of People(Adults/Children), which I think can be configured with default Woo-commerce-Products-Variable Product(ex: http://allinhyderabad.com/shop/picnic-spots/ramoji-hotelsitara-twonightspackage/), am I right?
6) Side-bar: Can we change to preferred side, its on Left-side now, can we change it to Right side, just as we do from Wordpress dasbhoard widgets management?
1) You can customize all the menu items and font/background colors easily. This is all done via front-end editor called “Theme Customizer” built-in to WordPress. We have a screen-shot of this here: https://d2mdw063ttlqtq.cloudfront.net/files/85100037/Screenshots/5-Theme-Customizer-Wildcat.jpg
2) The default shop page is a normal page. You can adjust the page title and have options over the settings.
3) You have full control over the URLs. I only adjusted the main URL and not category URL. You can adjust them as you want or prefer easily.
4) Adding more tabs can be done via a third party plugin. The most popular one is called the “Tab Manager”: http://docs.woothemes.com/document/tab-manager/
5) You have full control over variations. You can add as many or as few variations as needed. This functionality is built-in and is easy to use.
6) Yeah, you can easily move the sidebar to the right if you prefer. This is a simple check-box option.
Thanks for all detailed Replies!...more questions though..
Slider Content: I see only 3Sliders are Displayed, what is the max?
On the slides I see Learn More, rather I want to use sth like ‘Book Now’ or ‘Make Reservation’, can we edit that?
Booking Plugin: I’m already aware of this plugin, but it is tagged under £199.00 which is actually $79.00 for single site, which is enough to my website, why is the difference?
Multisite: Does the theme supports wordpress multisite?
Blog: I would love to have blog updates beneath the Slider of Home-page or beneath the ‘Trips’ which gives more positive impression rather having old style Blog page at the Menu, can this be done/customized?
Filters; The Default sorting drop-down(sort by Popularity, Rating etc..) is good for an ecommerce portal rather a website selling tour packages, I opine…I think I should change the names inside, say: sort by Destination, Theme, Activities, how do we do that?
Filter by price: is not found on single tour package details, how can we have this displayed across the site?
1) There is no limit. You can have as few or as many slides as you want. Yeah, you can adjust the buttons to any text.
2) The booking plugin is if you wanted a calendar feature as demoed on this page: http://wildcat.progressionstudios.com/travel/booking-plugin/ You would only need the $79 single site license.
3) Yeah, this theme supports WordPress multi-site;
4) Adding this would be a customization.
5) You can easily rename the sorting. however sorting by other fields would require a plugin and/or customization.
6) Filter by price is only available for pages that can be filtered. The package pages for example cannot be filtered therefore the widget will not display. While search and/or viewing categories, you can have the filter as it will filter for that page.
Hi Mike replied to all my questions about customization, I’d asked him about the built-in discounts the theme has…..want to ask it here also, as I think this is going to be useful to other buyers reading my comment…Mike said: Discounts are built-in and can be added in the default theme….I want to see the sample page with Discount offers tagged/labeled?
I created some examples you have requested. You can find a discounted item: “Machu Picchu Getaway” http://wildcat.progressionstudios.com/trips/ . You can find an example of the coupon codes when viewing the cart. There is a spot to add-in coupons.
“The booking plugin is if you wanted a calendar feature as demoed on this page: http://wildcat.progressionstudios.com/travel/booking-plugin/ You would only need the $79 single site license.”
I think the $79 plugin can do this functionality along with choosing the other variations like; No.of Adults, Children, doesn’t it?
from the plugin page: “Easily calculates the precise count at all times of the number of bookings for any particular date / time slot”
Variations are built-in. You can easily add number of adults, children with the default theme. You can even add any variation like sizes, and etc. There is no limit. The you are referencing adds in the ability to book via date and time slots (Like reservations, concerts, etc). It’s just additional calendar functionality if you choose to go that route. Everything else works the same.
ofcourse for tours we will definitely need a Booking Reservation with the facility to confirm the Date of Travel, to which the plugin helps. So, as I’d already had this plugin into my list of purchases, I want to confirm from you if I can use the plugin that is bought directly from the parent site(for $79), so it works same as you have in the demo?
the plugin creators says: it works with any theme that has woocomerce
Yes, it works with our theme and we recommend it. The demo on the site is to show an example of it working within our theme to show we support it.
thanks for the confirm…btw, to my question above, you replied: 4) Adding this would be a customization…..how much do you charge to have blog updates show on the home-page..?
Done, please check…look forward to your reply….thanks for the very quick support!
Hi . I just bought this theme and tried to upload to my wordpress. I read the “unzip” part and still will not work. I am really not tech savvy…I really love the website and want to update my tour site mysunshineocoastevents.com with this one I purchased…PLEASE HELP ME!
Sincerest gratitude for some help,
Note: There is only one “wildcat-wordpress.zip” file within the download. You will upload that to WordPress.
You made a very nice job ! simple and clear.
I have 1 question :
is it possible to have/show more than 1 picture per product below the main picture for example or right side ?
Great ! 4 more questions : Is it possible to add a tabs close to “Description” and “Reviews” without using “Tab Manager” from http://docs.woothemes.com/document/tab-manager/ ? Does your shortcode to create tabs is enough to have the same aspect ?
and is it possible to have/use an optional slider on the main page ,for example : revolution slider ? Is it possible to use “contact form 7” ?
1) Do you mean a new tab or add the ability to turn these tabs off? You can turn those tabs off without any customizing, this is built-in. Adding tabs can be done via customizations OR the Tab Manager plugin.
2) The tab short code can have any content. The one on the product page is automatically built. This is not a short code.
3) You can use any third party slide plugins. We have many buyers that use the revolution slider in our themes.
4) Contact form 7 support is built-in. We are using this plugin on the contact page.
1/ i mean add new tab, like “additional information”“product inquiry”. But you answered. Thanks a lot.
It could be a good idea in a future to add “new products” “featured products” on the main page.
You can add all of those on the main page . You can add featured, new, or pull from any category.
is it built-in ? or not ?
Yeah, you can pull in any post category, featured posts, and latest posts. This is built-in to the theme. We just demoed the categories as an example. You can also control the order, column count, and how many are pulled in.
last question : is it possible to “boxed” the slider on main page ? I mean “Layout boxed ” = don’t want full width slider picture
I am not sure I understand. Do you mean the entire layout or just the slider? You could set a percentage width on the slider if you wanted and that would box the slider. This would be a customization though.
If i could set a percentage width on the slider, it should be the solution. Slider picture is to width compare the top and the footer of the site
Yeah, you can adjust that with one or two lines of CSS.
Purchased the theme, but only see normal wordpress blog post(hello world)!...how do we make this look as in demo?..I guess there should be some feature to install demo version, is the feature there on Admin dashboard?
ok, I’ve found your reply to other buyer: Importing Live Preview…following the steps now…contact you if I need your help..thanks
Yeah, we included demo content in the download. It is only a few steps to install this content and you can have your site running in minutes.
If you have any other questions, feel free to post in our support forums:
thanks, posted a topic in the form: Image Quality & Size…please check..
Quick question, what font did you use for the “Wildcat” logo?
We are using the font: Crushed. You can download it for free from Google WebFonts: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Crushed
Also, we included a logo.psd file if you have photoshop so you can edit our existing logo.
Ok great, thanks a lot.
I have a question before purchasing. We have tours on different continents and for some we use Euros, for others US$ or NZ$. Is there an option to enter multiple currencies?
Thanks a lot! Katrin
This is not supported by default but can be added in. There are two ways to add multiple currencies, one is the “Currency Converter Widget”. The other is using the WordPress Multilingual plugin. Information can be found on the WooCommerce documentation here: http://docs.woothemes.com/document/shop-currency/
Thank you. All good for now
Hi there, I purchased your plugin and tried to import the demo following your video. Unfortunately it didn’t work to import the files and images. Once I ticked that box the upload just wouldn’t work. I deactivated all other plugins but it still wouldn’t work. It only worked when I unticked the files upload box, but now of course all the images are missing. Can I do someting now? Do you have a suggestion? Thank you, Katrin
Hi there, I would have posted my question there, but for some reason I cannot. I am logged in but it says that I have to verify my email. When I resend the verification email nothing happens…
Yeah, the confirmation email sometimes goes missing. Let me know your username. I can then manually approve your account so you can post in the forums.
Thank you. Same username “linemarketing”
I manually approved your account. You can post any questions in the support forums now. http://support.progressionstudios.com
Hello, I’m looking to buy this Template. I need to know if is possible:
1: The outputs of the travel will be from different cities (the bus will go to different cities to fill the bus seats).
2: Add form fields to write the names of assistant (because you can buy a single trip for two people but we need to know the full name of these people)
3: Limit stock. On a bus there are only 55 seats.
4: The day before the departure of the bus, at 12:00 AM the web must automatically close the booking.
5: A promotional code to apply discounts
1) You would have to add this via a variation. So it would be a drop-down to select what city you wanted to be picked up at. Or via the same as answer 2.
2) Adding custom fields would require an additional plugin. There are many that can achieve this like this one: http://www.woothemes.com/products/gravity-forms-add-ons/
3) Stock limiting is built-in. You can easily adjust this on a per product basis or per variation.
4) There are plugins you can add that will set an expiration. This functionality isn’t built-in but could be added. Example: http://wordpress.org/plugins/electric-studio-auto-expire-post/
5) Promo code ability is built-in. You can go to the cart page to see an example of this after adding a product.
Hello! Im considering this template and would like to know if it can be used without woocommerce, just to get bookings without payment.
It would allow you to add a contact or call for prices in place of all add to cart buttons. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Hi there, very nice theme, just QS:
1. On the African Safari Tour on the left hand how much info can we add here?
2. Under Product Description, currently you have only two taps can we add more taps here for other services that belong to the package?
3. Also do you have a screen shotes of the admin screen to see how packages are created and edited?
1) You can add an unlimited number of tags/categories. Also, the mini description can be as long as you want or removed. These can change on a post by post basis.
2) You can add unlimited services and information. It is all customizable.
3) Feel free to e-mail me via my profile page contact form. I would be happy to forward you the documentation and highlight some videos for you on creating the packages: http://themeforest.net/user/ProgressionStudios#from
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Power Elite Author
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work