WithDoctor – Elementor Template Kit. Ideal for professionals, hospitals and clinics who need a professional and creative website and everything is easy to use in a few clicks. WithDoctor is fully optimized for all devices and has a slick, responsive design that will scale seamlessly to display your content seamlessly across today’s portable devices.
- 12 page design
- Drag and Drop page builder
- Build with Elemntor Free (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Using Free Plugin
- Easy & Fully Customizable
- Homepage 01
- Homepage 02
- About Us
- List Project
- List Team
- Detail Team
- Contact Us
- Error 404
- Error 500
- Error 503
- Header Section
- Footer Section
- Global Theme Style
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.