This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Is there a way to show users a page that has a list of their tasks?
As of right now, there is no page that let you do that but you can use a widget for this. We created one doing exactly this.
Thanks for the great theme, I am using this theme in my website for quite sometime, I recently started using its EVENTON plugin and its repetition feature and it is working great but I have a small issue – I want the event to display its future repetition dates on its detail EVENT CARD.
Can you please help me finding how can I enable this.
You should be able to do that through the plugin’s settings
Otherwise, you can ask their team here: https://codecanyon.net/item/eventon-wordpress-event-calendar-plugin/1211017?redirect_back=true&ref=JBMotion
They will be able to help you with this as it’s their work.
Please have a nice day.
I did not find any settings for that and before you I had posted the same to the plugin developer and he referred me to you saying you I should ask it to you.
Please see:- https://codecanyon.net/item/eventon-wordpress-event-calendar-plugin/1211017/comments?page=438&filter=all#comment_19825074
Kindly give me a solution, any help will be greatly appreaciated.
As it’s not our work, I really cannot do much. If you don’t find it in the settings or in their doc that means it’s not an option on their side. But the plugin authors will definitely know
Mon support a expiré, mais je remarque aujourd’hui que mes utilisateurs ont pour certains perdu l’accès aux réglages depuis leur profil.
En effet lorsqu’on clique sur réglages d’un profil membre, rien n’apparaît, et de ce fait il est devenu impossible pour mes utilisateurs de modifier leur mot de passe.
Merci pour votre aide.
Quelle version de Woffice avez-vous?
J’utilise la version 184.108.40.206.
Pour plus de précisions, je rencontre le même problème d’affichage avec les notifications, les notes et les réglages dans le profil utilisateur.
De la même façon, la barre d’administration en haut de page disparaît lorsque je vais sur ces onglets.
Merci de votre aide.
C’est une ancienne version. Il vous faut 2.7.0 or more: https://alkaweb.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WOF/pages/229722/Updates+Licenses
La liste des changements est disp ici: http://hub.alka-web.com/woffice/changelog
Merci pour les infos, ça fonctionne à nouveau.
Aussi une dernière question :
Est-il possible d’insérer des images lorsqu’on envoi des messages avec Buddypress à un autre utilisateur ?
Aujourd’hui je ne peux rien insérer ou joindre dans le corps des messages, ni des photos ni des liens…
Y a t’il des réglages à faire ou cette option n’est pas encore active ?
Oui, il y’ a plusieurs plugins qui ajoutent cette fonctionnalité.
Je vous conseil: https://rtmedia.io/ qui est gratuit est fonctionne très bien.
Oups… Bonne fin de journée
À vous aussi
We are looking for a replacement tool for lumapps. We currently use lumapps internally for our intranet but have come up against an issue with external clients logging in with a google account outside our domain.
We are looking for a single solution to provide a intranet for our business but also offer custom sections of the site out to each client (client portal) which we can customise for each client with brand and docs. We would also like to be able to publish content from our intranet and make available to groups of clients or all clients. Is this possible with your product?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
To add we also need to make sure that each client (Group) only sees their own content. So i presume this would come under permissions for members of a particular group if possible.
Thanks for reaching out.
That’s definitely possible, Woffice is compatible with multi-network websites, it means you can create several Woffice websites – therefore different branding.
For the limited and restricted access, no problem neither.
Hope that helps.
Perfect thank you. Will give it a try.
love your theme, i have pre sale question.
1.it is possible to make dating site? if possible? do you have any idea how to do it ?
2. how many required plugin ?
3 are your theme compatible with this plugin
4. it is possible to one on one chat?
5. it is possible to make ads in your theme?
6. it is possible to make limitied upload foto or video for every user?
7. it is your theme compatible with WPML?
8. it is your theme compatible yoast seo ?
9. Is Quiz Cat plugin compatible with this theme?
Thanks for your interest in Woffice.
1. Yes, we have customers using it that way, not much honestly but I already saw 10-20 sites through the support. Yes, you already have all basic features ready.
2. 2—> Unyson and BuddyPress, the rest is optional.
3. Sorry, I haven’t tested most of them so really can’t say for sure. They should be. But I cannot guarantee it right here as a pre-sale question.
5. Yes, you can use a plugin to display ads on the widget areas.
6. We are working with Rtmedia, they have a lot of extensions so you can use any of the ones available here: https://rtmedia.io/products/category/plugins/
Please let me know if you need more details.
Hello, I have a problem with the theme options, when I try to enter directly I get nothing like in this capture and if I inspect it I get the following errors, what happens?
I deactivated all of the plugins and the problem comes from the Unyson plugin or the theme itself
Thanks for contacting us here, can you open a new ticket here please: https://alkaweb.ticksy.com/ so we can give you more details. Don’t hesitate to add some access to your site so it’s easier on our side.
Seems like a really great Theme. I have two presales questions:
On your site you state that it is possible to customize the demo.
I can´t find any options to customize. Can you please point me in the right direction.
As I would like to pitch to a big client I need to customize colors, logo etc to give the client a fairly good impression. This is quite important.
Do you have a login widget? This would need to be integrated on the clients website to access the intranet.
1. Yes, you can completely customise everything, just that the demo is not an admin account.
2. Yes, you can use the BuddyPress widget.
Hi there am interested in purchasing this theme can you please tell me if it supports the following:
- registered users can be segmented into specific groups, eg. group a. b. c etc.
- owner of group b when he logs in can only see members of group b.
- top hierarchy will be able to see all members of all groups.
- home page dashboard can show a graph of the number of new registered users for a particular group or groups.
- You can segment without much hassles, using BuddyPress Groups.
- We don’t have a graph, but we have the count available yes.
Hello, I cannot find the information about what are the best settings to get an adequate space for my Woffice + Wordpress intranet. I am waiting to find that information, so i can rent a space and buy Woffice. I need to rent the adequate website space, before buying Woffice. So, what is the best performance setting to use Woffice with 70 people in our organization ?
It really depends on the number of users and the usage you’re expecting. Very hard to say now.
Simple shared hosting to start with would do.
You can get in touch with our support team at alkaweb.ticksy.com so we can help if you run any trouble though.
OK, I will try the simple hosting first.
But to send tickets, i need to have purchased Wofice ?
Thanks, yes, you do. Or you can also send a “Sales ticket” before hand.
Hi, is it possible for users to upload their profile image on the sign up page?
It’s not possible by default, but there are some BuddyPress customisation you could achieve to get that working.
We have a good support team willing to help on our support desk alkaweb.ticksy.com.
July 15th, 2018 - Version 220.127.116.11
- (FIXED) Bug related to dynamic CSS generated on the frontend
July 15th, 2018 - Version 2.7.2
- (NEW) GeoDirectory support
- (NEW) GamiPress plugin integration
- (NEW) Option to remove the localization button in the map (available from the extension's settings)
- (NEW) Button on the group page to start a chat with the group members in one click
- (NEW) 'woffice_map_info_box_content' filter to make the map info box content customizable
- (NEW) 'woffice_customization_array' filter to customize Woffice dynamic's style
- (FIXED) Wiki permissions for custom user roles
- (FIXED) BuddPress Media uploader on small devices
- (FIXED) WP ERP Plugin styles issues in the backend
- (FIXED) Auto hide wiki categories if no article
- (FIXED) BuddyPress search result issues
- (FIXED) WP Editor frontend style
- (UPDATED) WPBackery Visual Composer to version 5.5.2
GREAT Thanks for update!
No problem sir! Enjoy!
My users are getting confused by the username field. Is there a way to set the username to the email address and hide the username on the registration form?
I’m afraid it needs some coding to hide it and set a default value.
You can reach out to our support at alkaweb.ticksy.com and we will see how we can help.
Hello Alkaweb team,
First, You’ve done a great job with the theme!
I have a some presale questions:
1) My client’s site include a part that is open to the public. Can we have a separate public part?
2) Most of modern themes now offers the capability of overriding theme options on page level (i.e. header style, nav menus, title area, feature section… etc.). Does your theme provide the same?
3) Does the theme include smooth and infinite scrolling features?
4) Using your theme, can I create different membership types? If yes, can I create different customer fields for different membership types (i.e. Membership Type A have different custom fields than Member Type B and so on..)?
5) I want Members to post challenges/problems and other members be able to post solutions to those challenges (ideas crowdsourcing). Please check this similar example to get a better idea on the concept: https://www.innocentive.com/
Can your theme integrate with a crowdsourcing solution? If yes, can you recommend one?
6) Does your theme allows creating custom post types? If not, does it support Metabox Custom Posts plugin ? And if I created new custom post types, can I link them to specific members/type?
Thanks in advance and appreciate your soonest feedback.
Thanks for the kind words.
1. Yes, no problem, you can have both public / private.
2. Yes, most of those things are customisable from Theme Settings
3. You mean for a landing page? I’m afraid no, but the scrolling is very user-friendly, you can check on the demo
4. Yes, that’s no problem.
5. I don’t have any solution that comes at the top of my head now, but given the number of plugins out there, that should not be an issue.
6. You have several plugins that do that very well, we have number of clients doing it.
Thank you for your reply!
Another question; I couldn’t see a header top menu in all your demos. Does the theme/app have this feature?
Thanks for getting back. Yes, we have this option, it’s not activated on the demo just!
We need to make a wordpress based site for our dealer network ( real estate ) with following functionality
1. Admin should be able to make customisable fields ( yes/no , dropdown ,multiple selection etc ).
2. Users can signup with all the required fields. ( admin fill finalise the required fields ).
3. Home page will have slider and list of featured dealers.
4. Admin should be able to send bulk emails to dealers with a filter on fields.
Do your theme has the above functionalities ?
1. Yes, no problem with BuddyPress.
2. Yes, same as above
3. You can create public pages yes, that’s fine.
4. Don’t have that by default, but some plugins do that very well as far as I know.
We have a good support happy to help as well.
hello I have questions about project management ;
- I couldnt see any place for creating reports related managed project status , is there any area to see it ?
-Can we describe some key points to follow up for projects and then make reporting with them ?
-ghant chart can be added to project management side to follow up time plan of projects
- do you have any tool to follow up todo list items ? I mean how we can create todo jobs and follow up them regarding project time plan ?
-Can we create any area to save project files for each project phase with responsible persons ? Responsible members of the project will uploaded requested file till setup date ?
1. I’m not sure to understand the question to be fair. But if you mean a place to see all the projects, it’s in the backend for the admin.
2. No, I’m afraid Woffice is simple prooject management tool. But you can definitely use a more advanced plugin.
3. You can use Ghant Chart in Woffice yes.
4. For the files, you can use File Away yes, and create different folders.
5. I would need more details regarding last question.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $31.50
This item was featured on ThemeForest
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work