Unfortunately its marketed as a GREAT Intranet but honestly it lacks so much you could create a better(much better) intranet with any of the other top theme on ThemeForest. I gave it an honest shot and unfortunately now that we've launched we can't go back. That alone is sad & frustrated because hands down this lacks so much common sense.
1. Why would you ever run a dashboard off widgets? History isn't kept as far as changes go. You can't customize with many short codes from other plugins or page builders or custom html. It limits you incredibly in what you can ever do in the future. That's not a good for growth or expand-ability.
2. The visual builder with Unyson is horrlble. Works horrible with Pro Calendar. And is severely limited. Do I switch over to Visual Composer or do I trash the theme all together. With all the other shortcomings of this theme its almost better to cut your losses and start fresh with another theme.
3. You can't customize the headers of each page without custom css? Again severely missing the mark as far as customization and very common tasks clients or developers want to do.
4. Two calendars? In the documentation you suggest the new Pro Calendar but you haven't created styles to look like your demos??? Misrepresentation in the first place of what I bought and why be so lazy? Again now that we've launched using this Its a bit unreal I'd have to go to event on and retrace all the work I did in your suggestion use of a calendar plugin.
5. I won't recommend any of the other themes I know could do the same exactly function Woffice has but i will leave it at this. Don't let the marketing fool you. Check the best sellers. Any one of those can accomplish all of this plus nearly endless other options that Woffice cannot. I severely urge again buying this theme. Just my honest opinion after 2-3 months of using live within an organization.
We only display comments from reviews that were made after 28 April 2016 as all comments prior to this date were intended for the author only.