Business Essentials 2 Premium WordPress theme with WooCommerce support
This all new theme follows in the big footsteps of it’s predecessor, yet takes everything great about Business Essentials and improves each and every aspect, and introduces even more functionality, including a full store powered by WooCommerce, all via best practice coding and theme development.
A purpose built theme for all types of business, of all sizes. We built all functions of the theme in to plugins (easy to use plugins!), that give you all the power you need, yet if you decide to move themes in the future all your content is 100% protected.
WooCommerce Powered Online Store
With full support for the latest WooCommerce plugin you can easily setup your own online store quickly. With a dedicated dynamic store page and an alternative full width short code driven store page you have many options for layouts and even carousels of products that are touch friendly. All styling is included in the theme for product pages, checkout and cart plus sundry page templates for a streamlined, flawless appearance.
Bloat Free. Plugin Powered
As each special function, such as staff profiles, portfolios, career listings etc may not be for everyone, you now have the choice to install the fully supported plugins or not. This means you don’t have an over-packed theme, just what you need and what your users want to see.
The following custom plugins are produced, maintained and supported by us:
- Cr3ativ Staff Profiles
- Cr3ativ Carousel
- Cr3ativ Portfolio
- Cr3ativ Careers
- Cr3ativ Shortcodes
We don’t build on a framework of multiple CSS files that are frustrating and bloated. We write each line of CSS and code in our themes, which means they are easier to edit and customize, load quicker and produce less strain on your server and provide better experience for you and your visitors.
A fully loaded theme options panel built on the rock-solid OptionTree framework allows you to set individual images for pages you don’t manually create (index files, 404 error page, search etc) plus a fallback header image for any page you may forget to add a featured image to. All pages and posts you create have a choice of full width, left or right sidebar and use the featured image as the header for that page making for a total custom look that’s as easy as using WordPress itself. You can even choose the accent color from the options panel as well as uploading your logo, custom css, favicon and much more.
Included is a special landing page template that removes the regular large header, includes it’s own special menu and can have up to 4 full widgets in the footer. Set the top display header / hero image and content in the theme option and then add your regular content anyway you wish via the post. You now have a fully functioning, elegant and responsive landing page!
- Full support for WooCommerce plugin
- Classic or Masonry blog layout – your choice!
- HTML5 and CSS3 construction (heavily commented)
- XML Preview Data file included for import
- Choose per page / post between right or left sidebar or full width template
- Full featured theme options panel with style sheet uploader
- Fully working contact form page with validation (Contact Form 7 plugin)
- Huge selection of page templates:
- 4 Different Home Page Templates
- Landing Page Template
- Blog Classic
- Blog Masonry
- Full width template
- Right sidebar template
- Left sidebar template
- Case Studies (Portfolio) Index Page
- Case Studies (Portfolio) individual page
- Staff Index Page
- Staff individual page
- Careers Index Page
- Careers individual page
- Careers Category page
- Fully Responsive wide 1200px native format
- SEO Best Practice build
- Translation ready with mo/po files supplied
- WPML ready
- A huge amount of dedicated widget areas
- Paginated comments and posts
- Automatic lightbox for linked images
- Multiple Menus (3 registered)
- Special Landing Page feature template
- Fully functioning forms powered by ContactForm 7
- Retina Ready with built-in Retina.js
- Staff Profile pages via our free plugin – display all staff easily in an index page, single staff member pages and a special widget
- Unlimited profile categories using a filter system with each portfolio item receiving their own unique page
- Unlimited Careers pages – display per category or all-in-one index page with individual pages for each opportunity
- Create and display text, image or any other content swipe enabled, responsive carousels in pages, posts or widget areas
- Responsive videos, buttons, icon buttons, google maps, toggles, tabs and more via our short codes plugin
- Multi-Track audio player with track artwork via the excellent Cue free audio plugin
- 16 Layered PSD Files
- Support proudly supplied for installation issues / but not for customization (available at cost)
Update History / Changelog
- Update on 09/29/15 V 2.0.4 – Updated style.css a couple of css tweaks to correct input type of tel and fix any issues with breadcrumb wrapper on other pages besides woo single product pages.
- Update on 06/17/15 V 2.0.3 – Updated style.css (version # only) and /woocommerce/cart/cart.php
- Update on 04/24/15 V 2.0.2 – Updated style.css (version # only) and option tree directory, please replace the entire option tree directory to clean up security issues with the plugin. Also updated xml file and added new xml file to include woocommerce content.
- Update on 03/31/15 V 2.0.1 – Updated style.css (version # only) and woo.css, missed some styling issues within woo commerce plugin. Updated the /woocommerce directory for the templates as well.
- Update on 03/30/15 V 2.0 – Updated style.css and footer.php to correct select and search fields from the latest woocommerce update.
- Update on 01/07/15 V 1.9 – Updated style.css to fix spacing issue when using shortcodes.
- Update on 12/29/14 V 1.8 – Updated theme to add new files: category.php, tag.php, archives.php, template-masonry_category.php, template-classic_category.php and updated style.css to update version #.
- Update on 10/10/14 version # did not change – child theme change only – Found an issue in the call to the parent theme in the child theme style.css – there is an extra -wp that is not needed and causing the disconnect. Updated child theme style.css.
- Update on 10/10/14 V 1.7 – Updated footer.php and style.css to fix issue with product variation options not updated on webkit browsers.
- Update on 10/02/14 V 1.6 – Updated package to include child theme and updated style.css to fix issue with stylesheet not calling the woo.css.
- Update on 8/25/14 – Version 1.5 Updated taxonomy-cr3ativportfolio_type.php to include pagination. Updated single-cr3ativportfolio.php to provide support for the update on the portfolio plugin to allow for the widget area. Updated style.css to change version number.
- Update on 7/29/14 – Version 1.4 Update header.php and header-landing.php to fix small issue with head tag.
- Update on 6/18/14 – Version 1.3 Update to theme to include support for WooCommerce and styling for WooCommerce plus performance and design tweaks throughout.
- Update on 4/28/14 – Version # did not change, please replace functions.php to fix an issue with featured images not displaying on CPT and pages.
- Release on 4/23/14 – Updated theme to include WP 3.9 audio/video playlist features and fix issue with blog loop on homepage 3 & 4.
- Release on 4/10/14 – Initial Release.