Reviews for Woodstock - Electronics Store WooCommerce Theme

Reviews for Woodstock - Electronics Store WooCommerce Theme

By
Cart 2,000 sales
Recently Updated
Well Documented

97 Reviews

for Code Quality

good themes is recognized by the fact that you do not need to contact support, thank you

Author response

Thanks

for Other

Nice looking theme, but very sluggish compared to others I've used before - I had to become an expert in optimisation and disable many elements in order to have it resonably responsive. Support didn't bother replying to my request. 3 stars based solely on the look of the theme.

for Feature Availability

It is difficult to install from the beginning.
First, we have to change some codes according to its requirements, which is have to do. Then when I configured everything, it was installed for 6 hours by me, but the of the installation completion rate is 99%, always 99%....! I don't know! What the reason is for the remaining 1%, the installation has been unsuccessful! I was very upset.

for Design Quality

The was a horrible product. Do not buy. No support. Not as advertised.

Author response

Hello. Can you describe what do you mean "horrible product". Do you think my theme deserves one star for Design Quality. Also can you tell me your support ticket ID? I dont see any support tickets from omimexico user

for Code Quality

Nice template, but it's seems the template is very very slow.

also, the demo content is even more slow.

for Other

The template have compatibility issues with a lot of plugins in the admin panel, very slow and the customer support is the worst more than week i open a ticket without response also i wrote a comment yesterday there is now response.

for Design Quality

I have been buying a lot on this site for 10 years.
But this is the best theme I've ever encountered.
It was the best 4 years ago. It's the best right now.
Also, many thanks to the developer, who responds very quickly and helps.
Еще раз огромное спасибо Артем за разработку такой офигенной темы.

Author response

Спасибо за отзыв!

for Customer Support

Great theme and excellent customer support. I love their customer support, and timely intervention whenever I am stuck and don't know what to do. GLWS!!!

Author response

Thank you!

for Bugs

Bug with the items grid when quantity is different from 4.

Author response

Thanks, will check this.

for Design Quality

Theme with a very nice, modern design. Easy customization. The only regret is that changes to the theme jump from time to time without reason. So you have to have backups or a good memory!

Author response

Hello. Can you more describe "changes to the theme jump from time to time without reason"? I don't understand. If you have customisations you should use child theme for it. So when you update parent theme you don't loose your changes in child theme.

for Other

Everything is right about this template. It's dark theme is a perfect break from all the cookie cutter sites that I've used in the past. It's perfect for a counter culture e-store. The demo content doesn't just come with photos, it comes with verbage and programming to get us started. I'm in love.

Author response

Thank you!

by
by
by
by
by
by

Tell us what you think!

We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve ThemeForest.

Sure, take me to the survey