WP Rentals is a WordPress booking platform which allows you to publish & offer properties for daily rent. You can allow users to signup and publish their own listings, while you are making a commission for each submission or for each confirmed booking.
Each property supports: a default price per night, a different price per night for bookings over 7 days, a different price per night for bookings over 30 days, a different price per night for weekend days, minimum booking days, price for extra guest, cleaning and city fee (with option to calculate these by night, by guest or by guest and night), security deposit, taxes value, early bird discount.
The theme also supports custom price for custom periods, the option to calculate booking fee by the number of guests and price per guest, and set changeover days (check-in OR check-in and check-out changeover days).
For each property the owner can add his own extra booking elements and set a price by night, by guest, as a single fee or by night and guest.
You can sync your bookings via Icalendar feed from another platform that supports iCal and export your property iCal feed to other websites compatible with this system.You can set to import as many Ical feeds as you wish.
Admin can accept payments via Paypal, Stripe or Wire Transfer for publishing new properties and/or a service fee for each confirmed booking. Admin can set a Deposit value and a Service Fee value (these can be either in % or as fixed value amount, which deducts from total booking value).
The theme comes with a private internal message system monitored by admin that handles all messages between registered users. Contact information on owner profile page is available only to users who have a confirmed booking.
Demo User Access Information
Username = user
Password = 1234
Latest Version – 1.20.4
- Show login modal in booking form if you are not logged in and try to send a booking request or a private message to owner
- Save booking check-in, check-out & guest selections made on booking form on property page before LOGIN IN / REGISTER for after user registers.
- Google Places show on single Listing map (to see nearby restaurants, hospitals etc)
- YELP API integration to show points of interest around the listing
- Splash Page with image, image slider or video
- Print option for VIEW DETAILS (invoice)
- Manage the no of months for calendar and no of guests in dropdown from admin – theme options – general settings – appearance
- Redirect to property page when registering/login from property page on mobile
- Price Pin for properties managed from Theme Options – maps – pin management. Show price in full or in short version
- Mega Menu option
- Show number of unread messages in user dashboard – Inbox
- Header Image options: height control, full screen control, overlay color and opacity
- Video header option for single page header option: manage height control, full screen control, overlay color and opacity
- Allow html in email template management (img, br, em and strong elements are supported)
and many more
Easy to Get Started
Do you like the demos available? Import any demo with a few clicks and start editing it right away.
Fully Responsive & Retina ready
The theme is ready for all phones and tablets. Offer a smooth user experience on all platforms.
Visual Composer, Revolution Slider & Ultimate Addons are included
Visual Composer gives you the tools to create a page with drag and drop, without any advanced WordPress knowledge. Ultimate Addons adds to default Visual Composer a multitude of extra shortcodes for design variety options. Revolution Slider allows you to create modern slideshows with diverse effects and video background that you can set as header media.
Powerful Theme Admin
Easily manage theme options or content from admin area. Over 200 neatly organised settings are available to build a powerful real estate website.
Flexible Booking Options for All Users
Let users register, submit places to rent and manage their reservations or bookings from their own account.
Submission Options only for Selected Users
If you wish, you can specify in theme options which users can submit properties on your site.
Now you can use deposit field to take from user submitting the request a part (or full payment) of the booking total payment in order to confirm booking. If you take only a part to confirm booking, the other part (remaining payment) can be paid before booking starts (but making full payment via the site is optional). For who will wish to take full payment AND send then payment to owner, we allow that to work via PayPal AND the Payment Management add-on (a separate add-on that works through rentalsclub.org – http://www.rentalsclub.org/. More here – http://www.rentalsclub.org/how-payments-management-extension-works/
Service Fee / Admin Booking Fee
As site admin you can set a service fee (admin booking fee) that can be a fixed amount or a % of total invoice. The fee that goes to the site administrator is deducted from owner earnings, but it is paid by the user submitting the request as part of the deposit (which, once set, will be mandatory in order for booking to be confirmed)
Booking Price Options
For each property you can set: default price per night, price per night if user books more than 7 days, price per night if user books more than 30 days, price per weekend night (you select what is weekend night from theme options), minimum booking days, cleaning and city fee, price for extra guest, global changeover days (check-in OR check-in and check-out days), early bird discount, security deposit, extra expenses etc.
Early Bird Discount
You can set discount in % and the minim number of days in advance for discount to apply. The % discount applies to price per night.
You can select Cleaning Fee fixed value and the calculation per night, per guest or per night and guest.
You can select City Fee as fixed value or %, and the calculation per night, per guest or per night and guest.
Minimum Days of Booking
The minimum number of booking days applies for any booking request. You can override this value from Price Adjustments and set custom minimum days for a custom period. Custom periods are manually set from a calendar (one custom period at a time).
Taxes Value in %
In each property – you can set the tax value (in %) to help owner calculate automatically the taxes he owns based on booking invoice value. This info shows in owner dashboard only and owner is responsible for paying his taxes.
Extra price per guest or pay by the number of guests
In each property you can choose to enable the option to allow extra guests (above the default guest number value) and set the price for extra guest. The theme doesn’t limit the number of extra guests allowed.
You can also allow paying only by guest number (instead of price per night).
Add extra options in booking form – single fee, by night, by guest or by guest and night
In each property the owner can add extra booking options – and set price as fixed fee, by night, by guest or by night and guest. These extra options can be edited / deleted at any time without affecting previous booking requests.
Custom Price for Custom Periods
In each property – price settings you have a calendar to manage custom price for custom periods (you select each first day and last day when you wish the custom rates). For each custom period you can set: custom price per night, custom price per night for 7n+ and for 30n+, custom price for weekend night, minimum days for booking, and changeover days (check-in OR check-in and check-out days).
Manage Turn Over days
Allow only bookings starting with the check in on a specific day of the week OR allow only bookings with the check in/check out on a specific day of the week.
As admin you can confirm which are considered week-end nights: Friday, Saturday and Sunday OR Saturday and Sunday, OR Friday and Saturday.
Instant Booking or Owner Approval
If instant booking is selected, then booking requests will be confirmed without owner approval (but after admin fee is paid, if that is set by site admin). If owner doesn’t wish to enable Instant Booking, all booking requests will have to be manually reviewed by him (he can reject or approve each request).
Ical Feed Sync
The theme supports Ical feed export and import, which means you can sync your property availability calendar with other platforms that support ical feed. You can add different feeds from different platforms.
Multi Currency Widget
As admin you set one default currency for entire site price and for payments. Extra, admin can enable a multi-currency widget (can be used in footer, header or sidebar widget area). This widget transforms default currency to other currencies (but it is used for information purposes only). The currency widget can sync with YAHOO API to reflect currency conversion value based on real time rates.
Header & Menu Options
You can choose between 2 different menu design styles. As header you can select Google Maps, Properties Slider, Revolution Slider, Image or none. You can also enable transparent header for all or specific pages.
Offer your clients the possibility to search for properties on Google Maps and they can easily find results nearby their location (with geolocation) or in other areas. Each property can have its own custom image pin on the map, so it’s easy for the users to spot the type of real estate listing they’re looking for.
You can change the theme colors are wish, from header to footer elements, directly from theme options.
The theme comes with a few predefined sidebars, but you can also create your own sidebars and populate them with the theme real estate dedicated widgets or other widgets, from admin options.
The theme can be translated to any language.
The theme is WPML ready, which means you can create a multi-language website if you wish to use this plugin.
3rd Party Services
WP Rentals is compatible with RentalsClub add-ons – SMS notifications & Phone verification or Payments Management. These are 3rd party modules. Read more here – https://www.rentalsclub.org/ .
Detailed Feature List:
- Based on Bootstrap 3 framework
- Fully responsive
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Modern, clean and intuitive design
- Retina ready
- Documentation included
- Easy to customize
- Cross-browser compatible
- Valid HTML5 markup
- Unique CSS3 animations
- Includes Revolution Slider, Visual Composer and Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer plugins. Plugin updates are offered through theme updates.
- Translate the theme to any language through poedit
General theme features
- Advanced properties filter
- Advanced Google Maps integration with ajax search and custom image or price pins management.
- Auto-fill check/checkout/guest on property page based on advanced search selections and show directly the total cost in booking form
- Listing Booking Form supports the following: when sending a booking request see a notification that login is mandatory with login modal box to login/register, save booking check-in, check-out and guest values selected before login for easy booking.
- Listing Booking form – min number of guests check (based on no of guests set in property)
- Listing Booking form – guests selection is mandatory
- Custom property photo lightbox gallery
- NEW: Google Places show on single Listing map (to see nearby restaurants, hospitals etc)
- NEW: YELP API integration to show points of interest around the listing directly in listing page
Admin Options for Google Maps
- Google Map color customization with snazzymaps.com
- Change map pin for each category you add. Retina Pin support included
- Google Places Autocomplete search for City, Area and Country
- Enable or disable the option to use on demand pins when moving the map, in Properties list half map and Advanced search results half map pages
- Search option: use auto-complete for City, Area, Country saved in theme database OR use Google Places auto-complete
- NEW: Set max number of properties pins to show in map (for speed management).
- Add your own custom pins for your listings categories and types
- NEW: Price Pin for properties managed from Theme Options – maps – pin management. Show price in full or in short version
- Enable the option to load the map over https (if you choose to add SSL)
Admin Options for theme appearance
- Create your own pages with Visual Composer / Ultimaye addons included plugin shortcodes and with the theme available shortcodes
- NEW: Splash Page with image, image slider or video
- Mega Menu
- Choose between 5 types of media headers and “transparent menu” option: image header with parallax on/off, video header, google maps header, revolution slider header, properties slider header with 2 design types or no header
- NEW: Video header option for single page header option: manage height control, full screen control, overlay color and opacity
- NEW: Header Image options: height control, full screen control, overlay color and opacity
- Set your own Custom colors
- Image slider for properties units in lists with yes/no display control in theme options
- NEW: Show on/off option for the menu in user dashboard.
- Manage global header for owner profiles in theme options
- Yahoo multi-currency API in theme options. Applies for multi-currency widget, which admin can manage/add to any widget area
- 2 header types with different logo alignment position
- Header menu custom color management
- General design options for header (header height, sticky header height, border size, border color)
- Option to set footer 100% wide
- Type 1 or Type 2 as design for Property Unit
- Type 1 or Type 2 as design options for Property Page layout
- Type 1 or Type 2 as design options for search over header
- Option to show Properties List half map with list properties style or grid properties style
- Price and currency customization
- Multi currency switcher
- Read from file for multiple pins setup for fast browsing
- Change font (with subset) from theme options
- Custom theme slider for properties managed by admin
- Managed / add unlimited custom details to a property. Custom fields supported are text, date, dropdown or date fields type. They show under Property Details, next to theme default fields
- Assign owners to a property as admin
- Unlimited property categories and types
- Possibility to customize your city or area page with your own content
- Add a custom header header image for Cities and Areas if using the standard taxonomy page
Admin Options for property submission management and bookings management
- Enable or disable Login with Facebook, Yahoo and Google
- Enable or disable the option for user registration to be with type password in form or with username and email
- Enable / disable front-end property submission. Registration is mandatory to send booking requests / private messages.
- Recaptha ON/OFF for register form
- Enable or disable the option to separate registration for users who want to book and users who want to add properties for rent with yes/no control in theme options
- Admin can allow only specific registered subscribers to have submit options in user dashboard – which allows the theme to be used by 1 single owner too
- Add Property Status for properties with labels names managed by admin (ex: Add “Verified” status)
- Admin can select which are weekend days from admin – general settings (Saturday & Sunday OR Friday & Saturday OR Friday & Saturday & Sunday) http://help.wprentals.org/2015/12/07/how-to-choose-different-prices-for-different-dates/
- NEW: Manage the no of months for calendar and no of guests in dropdown from admin – theme options – general settings – appearance
- The theme allows admin to take DEPOSIT and/or SERVICE fee (these can also be 0). Service fee the site administrator fee.
- Deposit can be taken in % (from 0 to 100) or as fixed value. Money go to Admin account (PayPal, stripe or the wire transfer)
- Option to Include expenses (city and cleaning fee) when calculating admin booking fee
- Paypal and Stripe integration. WIre Transfer support exists well.
- Membership system with control for each package with recurring option for property submission
- Or Pay per Listing option with extra fee to make listing featured for property submission
- Email Management in theme options http://help.wprentals.org/2016/06/04/email-management-in-theme-options/ which html support for img, br, em & strong elements
Admin Options for joining Rentals Club (3rd party)
- NEW: Connect the theme to RentalsClub Addon (3rd party service – Payment Management). Payment management works with PayPal adaptive payments. If enabled, you can send payment to owner (refund user who rents the security deposit)..
- NEW: Option in My Profile for Paypal URL (will be used if you choose the Payment Management ADDON available only in RentalsClub – 3rd party service).
Users / Owners options for listings submission & bookings management
- Front-end property submit form
- Front-end property edit form
- Add property to favorites list and manage remove/access them from My Favorites page in user dashboard
- Option to Disable or Enable published listing in user dashboard – My Properties List
- Submission form includes price per night with before and after price label.
- Owner can set a discount price for longer periods by adding a custom price per day for 7d+ reservations or for 30d+ reservations
- Owner can set custom price per day or period by selecting specific dates from the calendar available in Price Settings
- Add City fee / Cleaning fee by guest OR by night OR by night and guest
- City fee can also be set as %.
- Property submission form includes minim days of booking
- Property submission form includes custom price for weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday OR Friday and Saturday OR Saturday and Sunday)
- Property submission form includes price for each extra guest
- Property submission form includes check option to allow more guests than number of guests added in property and ask a fee for each extra guest
- Property submission form includes check option to pay by the number of guests (and disregard property price or custom price)
- Property submission includes option to force bookings to start check in on a specific day OR option to have check-in and check-out on a specific day
- Instant Booking check option for each property
- NEW: Allow each owner to add / edit / delete extra expenses for each booking: by guest, by night or by night and by guest. These show in booking form when submitting a booking request.
- Property submission supports Early Bird discount (in %) and the MINIM number of days before discount applies.
- Property submission supports Security deposit value (this will be refundable only via Payment Management ADDON – from Rentals Club).
- NEW: Allow owner to set the taxes value in submit form (in %). Taxes are considered included in the daily price. They show in Invoice Details for owner only
- NEW: Allow owner to set the taxes value in submit form (in %). Taxes are considered included in the daily price. They show in Invoice Details for owner only
- NEW: An email alert sent to user that remaining payment for booking is required (cron – 3 days before booking starts, or can be sent manually when owner sends the notification – ( max 3 reminders can be sent manually). Email text is managed from Email Management by admin
- Add images for each property and re-order images in submit form with drag and drop http://help.wprentals.org/2015/10/28/add-new-property/
- ICALENDAR multiple feed Import to sync availability calendar with other platforms that support ICAL feed. You can also do Icalendar single feed Export to other platforms
- Owner has full control over pin position on the map which can be set by click, or using the PIN ADDRESS TO MAP button
- Block certain periods in property calendar
- The option to cancel a booked reservation by property owner
- User Dashboard – All in one calendar page for a global view of properties and booked dates, to set custom price, mark dates as booked
- Search My Properties in My Properties, My Bookings, My Reservations pages from user dashboard
- Invoices are generated by the theme when booking requests are sent/approved and can be seen in detail in My Bookings (for owner) or My Reservations (for renter)
- Detailed invoices display in user dashboard. Print option is available
- Internal messaging system between registered users
- Save and Delete Favorite listings as registered user
- Reservations & Bookings control system in user dashboard – My Bookings and My Reservations
- Add a review by renter for each booked listing from User Dashboard, after booking has ended
- WPML Multi-language support for multilanguage sites
- WEGLOT Multi-language support for multilanguage sites
- New: Launch of RentalsClub Extensions for Wp Rentals (3rd party software). Extension: SMS Notifications via Twilio and Payments Management. Check http://www.rentalsclub.org/ for more info
- And many more…
Important: Please be sure you check out the demos and you ask all the questions you wish to know about the theme before purchase (you can use the comment board for all presale questions). Purchases done by mistake or for features that don’t exist cannot be refunded.
Theme Documentation Help Url – http://help.wprentals.org/
Private Client Support System: http://support.wpestate.org/
Support hours: 9AM-5PM, GMT (Europe timezone), from Monday till Friday.
Change LogWP Rentals 1.20.4 – October 19
NEW: show login modal in booking form if you are not logged in and try to send a booking request or a private message to owner NEW: save booking check-in, check-out & guest selections made on booking form on property page before LOGIN IN / REGISTER for after user registers. NEW: Google Places show on single Listing map (to see nearby restaurants, hospitals etc) NEW: Splash Page with image, image slider or video NEW: YELP API integration to show points of interest around the listing NEW: Video header option for single page header option: manage height control, full screen control, overlay color and opacity NEW: Header Image options: height control, full screen control, overlay color and opacity NEW: Print option for VIEW DETAILS (invoice) NEW: Show number of unread messages in user dashboard - Inbox NEW: Price Pin for properties managed from Theme Options - maps - pin management. Show price in full or in short version NEW: allow html in email template management (img, br, em and strong elements are supported) NEW: Mega Menu option NEW: Manage the no of months for calendar and no of guests in dropdown from admin - theme options - general settings - appearance NEW: Open infobox on half map automatically when hovering over the property in listing NEW: Redirect to property page when registering/login from property page on mobile NEW: Option to close user menu on mobile NEW: Show IDs in all lists to be easier to manage widgets/shortcodes that work with IDs UPDATE: Show subscription/membership payment buttons only if a package is selected from dropdown UPDATE: Price for 7d+ is for minim 7 days of booking and price 30d+ is for minim 30 days of booking UPDATE: Booking position is first on responsive with property type 1 design - http://demo1.wprentals.org/properties/apartment-in-jersey-city/ UPDATE: Show renter name and property link/title in admin - edit invoice FIX: Reject / delete booking sync with calendar availability when deposit and service fee are 0 FIX: Select current day with force booking check-in to start on a different day FIX: Prices to not change in invoice details for a confirmed booking FIX: Show "pay invoice in full" when booking with "instant booking" and 0 fee for deposit and service fee Update: style.css, my_media.css, wprentals.po Update: Plugins included to latest version Update: include in theme pack wprentals-child-po.zip to make the theme translation directly in child theme and not lose those files during update
WP Rentals 1.20.3 – September 25
Plugins updated to: Visual Composer 5.3, Ultimate Addons 3.16.7 and Rev Slider 5.4.6
WP Rentals 1.20.3 – July 7
Update: Visual Composer 5.2 Update: Ical Feed update for syncing deleted periods Update: Recent items by id to list be the custom ids put in the shortcode Update: Recent items by ID for articles Update: display multi-currency value for extra options in list Update: https for facebook widget Update: My Location over https Fix: Replace %username with %forgot_username in reset password notification FIX: Update in email notification for user login global vars FIX: Remove decimals when using multi-currency with hover over date in the booking calendar FIX: Total when using custom price for min 7 days period FIX: Display currency for extra options in post details Change log - http://help.wprentals.org/2017/07/05/wp-rentals-1-20-3/
WP Rentals 1.20.2 – June 14
Update: Revolution Slider plugin version to 184.108.40.206
WP Rentals 1.20.1 – May 25
Update: Ical feed for AIRBNB import requirements Update: Ultimate Add-ons v 3.16.12 (security update – please update the plugin to latest version) Update: Rev slider v 220.127.116.11.
WP Rentals 1.20 – April 3
NEW PRICE OPTIONS in Submit property: - Allow each owner to add / edit / delete extra expenses for each booking: by guest, by night or by night and by guest. These show in booking form when submitting booking request - Early Bird discount (in %) and the MINIM number of days before discount applies - Security deposit option (this will be refundable only via Payment Management ADDON - from Rentals Club) - City fee and cleaning fee by guest - OR - by night - OR - by night and guest - Allow owner to set the taxes value in submit (in %) - taxes are considered included in the daily price. They show in Invoice Details for owner only NEW: Options in custom price adjustments: add custom price per night for 7n + and 30n+ NEW: Allow admin to take DEPOSIT and SERVICE fee. Service fee is new site administrator fee. Deposit fee can be paid in full before booking starts via My Bookings. NEW: Search results consider the value for min days of booking when looking by check-in and check-out NEW: An email alert sent to user that remaining payment for booking is required (cron - 3 days before booking starts, manual when owner sends the notification - but max 3 reminders can be sent manually). Email is managed from Email Management. NEW: Connect the theme to RentalsClub Addon (Payment Management). Payment management works with PayPal adaptive payments. If enabled, you can send payment to owner (refund user who rents the security deposit). NEW: Option in My Profile for Paypal URL (will be used if you choose the Payment Management ADDON available only in RentalsClub) NEW: Add multiple ical feed urls (to create sync between multiple platforms that support ical) NEW: Set max number of properties pins to show in map (for speed management) NEW: Before and after price label NEW: Show on/off option for the menu in user dashboard NEW: Scroll up in booking form (to see the messages related to booking actions) UPDATE: Trim title update for property card UPDATE: cannot leave email field blank in my profile UPDATE: Invoice with custom price elements includes a detailed list of custom price info UPDATE: If using Visual Composer in blog post, add excerpt using custom excerpt field UPDATE: Removed "You are not submitting from site or you have too many attempts" message UPDATE: Pagination for owner page UPDATE: WPML for status translation in infobox UPDATE: wpml-config.xml for translating calendar in multiple languages FIX: Remove user header login from mobile if option is turned off from theme options FIX: Expired properties url redirect to home FIX: Remove expiration date info from dashboard/property if client updates to a paid membership FIX: VIEW MORE open on mobile takes sidebar over availability calendar FIX: Featured place image in shortcode FIX: Stripe button disappearing from 11th package selection UPDATE: wprentals.po and .mo UPDATE TGM Plugin auto-installer to do the plugins update via dedicated interface UPDATE INCLUDED PLUGINS: Visual composer 5.1, rev slider 5.4.1, ultimate 3.16.9
WP Rentals 1.19 – Jan 24
New: Launch of Rentals Club Extensions for Wp Rentals (3rd party software). First extension: SMS Notifications via Twilio. Check http://www.rentalsclub.org/ for more info
Update: Removed the main menu from user dashboard. Now registered users can access homepage from the link to Home available in header. Update: Removed the option to select “Use Custom Colors” Yes/No. New colors will update automatically. Delete color codes from Design if you wish to use default theme colors. New: Instant Booking check option for each property New: Option to Include expenses (city and cleaning fee) when calculating admin booking fee New: Dropdown custom field option for properties New: 2 header types with different logo alignment position New: Header menu custom colors New: General design options for header (header height, sticky header height, border size, border color) New: Option to set footer 100% wide Update: Multicurrency widget shows currency symbol Update: Search by Island name improvement for Google Places Fix: Language file and view guests info Fix: Language file and payment info Update: wprentals.po, style.css and my_media.css
WP Rentals 1.18.1- Jan 5
FIX: Add new custom field after 1.18 update
WP Rentals 1.18- December 22
NOTE: After updating the theme, make sure you clear browser cache, plugin cache (if you use that) and server cache (if you use that) in order to see the new admin options.
NEW: 1 Click Demo Import NEW: Re-design of theme options and re-order some theme options for better usability NEW: Limit number of images that can be uploaded in front ent submission form for each property NEW: Import and export theme options UPDATE: Email Management includes Wire Transfer purchase activation email UPDATE: Remove sticky header from mobile devices for half map UPDATE: style.css UPDATE: Caption in slider for property type 1 UPDATE: wprentals.po FIX: Booking info display when using Friday as weekend day FIX: IOS device, upload media button after editing or uploading an image FIX: Delete custom periods if you add custom price per guest, without selecting custom price per night FIX: Features and amenities with ' in text Update: Visual Composer plugin to 5.01, Rev Slider plugin to 18.104.22.168
WP Rentals 1.17.3 – December 15
UPDATED: Important update for the Sidebar Plugin included in the theme, according to Envato new guidelines. Update is recommended. Updated: Visual Composer plugin to v5.01 and Revolution Slider to v22.214.171.124
WP Rentals 1.17.2 – September 27
NEW: A private / hidden field for User Profile that only admin can see from admin - edit user. Update: Search results by minimum number of days Update: Multi Currency Label and Code. Code is only for YAHOO API. Label is for currency displayFull change log here http://help.wprentals.org/2016/09/26/wp-rentals-1-17-2/
WP Rentals 1.17.1 – August 5
Fix: property booking total for price with , thousands separator Fix: Custom font Update: Ultimate Addons plugin to version 3.16.7
WP Rentals 1.17 – August 1
NEW: Use on demand pins when moving the map, in Properties list half map and Advanced search results half map pages - http://help.wprentals.org/2016/07/28/use-on-demand-pins-when-moving-the-map-in-properties-list-half-map-and-advanced-search-results-half-map-pages/ NEW: Admin booking fee can be set in % or fixed amount - http://help.wprentals.org/2015/10/28/pay-invoice-fee-to-admin-confirm-booking/ NEW: Wire Transfer to pay admin booking fee and membership submission or paid listing submission - help in progress NEW: User registration with type password in form - help in progress NEW: Recaptha in register form - help in progress NEW: In Submit Property, when clicking SAVE the next step opens automatically (excludes first step in submit) NEW: Show a unique Property ID field in property page (it is a unique ID offered by wordpress) NEW: Price per night can be 0, under specific settings: http://help.wprentals.org/2016/07/31/when-can-price-per-night-be-0 NEW: Retina pins support PLUGINS INCLUDED VERSIONS: Revolution Slider v 5.2.6, Ultimate Addons 3.16.6, Visual Composer 4.12 Full Change log - http://help.wprentals.org/2016/08/01/wp-rentals-1-16-july-30/
WP Rentals 1.16 – June 7
Update re-submitted on June 8:
Update Visual Composer to 4.12 Update wprentals.po
New: Re-order images in submit form with drag and drop http://help.wprentals.org/2015/10/28/add-new-property/ New: Auto-fill check/checkout/guest on property page based on search selections and show directly the total cost in booking form New: Select what are weekend days from admin – general settings (Saturday & Sunday OR Friday & Saturday OR Friday & Saturday & Sunday) http://help.wprentals.org/2015/12/07/how-to-choose-different-prices-for-different-dates/ New: Email Management in theme options http://help.wprentals.org/2016/06/04/email-management-in-theme-options/ New: Search My Properties in My Properties page – User dashboard New: Search My Properties in My Bookings page – User dashboard New: Search My Properties in My Reservations page – User dashboard New: Country Montenegro added in countries list New: Autofill Name / Username from Facebook Login and Google Login New: Users who select “I only want to book” don’t have the Owner profile created New: Admin – Properties, use order by price and author New: Edit comment in admin includes editing review stars as well – http://help.wprentals.org/2015/12/01/how-to-rate-a-property-after-booking-was-completed/ Fix: When user logins with “I only want to book” mobile user menu shows full options Fix: Login on homepage redirects to My profile Fix: Image order issue when uploading 60 properties Fix: Apply Maps Zoom in edit Admin – Edit Property Fix: Search in shortcode / widget by country/state when using the shortcode/widget and search in header and theme autocomplete Fix: Consecutive custom period dates display Fix: Pay by guest price with custom price guest Fix: Display booking fee price when deleting extra fee in issue invoice form Update: wprentals.po Update: minor style.css edits Update: WPML support for custom price tables syncronization Update: Geolocation is changed to work via http://ipinfo.io/ instead of Google since Google restricted this feature in chrome to be used only via https Update of TGM plugins installation plugin third party script to latest version Plugins versions: Revolution Slider 126.96.36.199, Ultimate Addons 3.16.3, Visual Composer 188.8.131.52
WP Rentals 1.15.5 – May 10
UPDATE: Geolocation for chrome (related to changes done by Google) UPDATE: wpml-config.xml UPDATE: Rev Slider plugin v 184.108.40.206 Ultimate Addons zip v 3.16.3 FIX: New membership package - Billing Time Save FIX: Stripe payment for 9,99 format
WP Rentals 1.15.4 – April 13 – 4.5 WordPress compatibility
Same theme version was updated on April 14 with Visual Composer 4.11.2 required for some clients updating to 4.11.2. Theme update on April 18 includes Revolution Slider update 5.2.5. Theme update on April 22 includes Visual Composer 220.127.116.11
NEW: Social login buttons in register modal with ON/OFF from Theme Options – Social And Contact NEW: Submit property button in main menu – on/off control from theme options – General Settings NEW: Email notification when listing is published NEW: Support for child category (parent counts properties added to child categories) NEW: Transparent header option for property page NEW: Stay on property page if login happes on property page UPDATE: Theme modals update to work with 4.5 WordPress UPDATE: Recent items slider effect UPDATE: Link added on the recent places shortcode images UPDATE: Contact owner message includes the name of the property and the url of the property from where the message was sent UPDATE: Custom colors for property page check availability button UPDATE: Added new message after save button, in add property form, with link to next settings section UPDATE: Remove Invoices page from dashboard of users who only book (if this option is used) UPDATE: When SSL is installed, load video url over https without code change UPDATE: Curacao and Serbia in country list UPDATE: Removed any from property page booking form FIX: Calendar date showing differently than selected date when used on Pacific timezone FIX: When uploading 5 images to a property post gallery on property page type 2 doesn’t show FIX: child categories showing twice in custom taxonomy dropdowns FIX: Rejected booking requests don’t remove from user dashboard FIX: Double booking for 0 admin fee scenario FIX: Register shortcode with register enabled in header FIX: Double area for Google Places FIX: Recent items slider when using 2 shortcodes on the same page with different list options FIX: manually pin property to map not working with header different than google maps FIX: Property edit menu on mobile landscape view FIX: Scroll for user dashboard on some mobile devices FIX: Edit Property – Calendar – cannot select the first date of a booked period to book it manually. PLUGINS UPDATE: Visual composer 4.11.1, Revolution Slider 18.104.22.168, Ultimate Addons 3.16.1
WP Rentals 1.15.3 – February 24
Update: How messages text displays in inbox if text is typed on separate rows. Fix: Guest search without google places enabled Fix: Booking process when settings are for check-in and check-out to happen only on Saturday
WP Rentals 1.15.2 – February 19
UPDATE: Custom Colors includes map loader UPDATE: Code optimization FIX: WPML fix for duplicate blog post categories FIX: Admin fee keeps decimals as they are when transferred to payment processor Update: Ultimate Addons Update to 3.15.2
WP Rentals 1.15.1 – February 10
Add:If the separation of user is enabled, owners list page template lists only users who select to rent and to book Fix: invoice display Fix: double booking event in edit property – calendar Fix: css for disable listing on small screens Update: Visual Composer to v 4.10
WP Rentals 1.15 – February 6
NEW: Separate registration for users who want to book and users who want to add properties for rent with yes/no control in theme options - http://help.wprentals.org/2016/02/03/how-to-allow-only-certain-users-to-submit-properties-in-front-end/ NEW: Allow only specific registered subscribers to have submit options in user dashboard - http://help.wprentals.org/2016/02/03/how-to-allow-only-certain-users-to-submit-properties-in-front-end/ NEW: New search option. Use auto-complete for City, Area, Country saved in theme database (http://help.wprentals.org/2015/10/28/advanced-search-options/) NEW: Image slider for properties in lists with yes/no display control in theme options - http://help.wprentals.org/2016/02/05/how-to-enable-the-image-slider-in-property-unit/ NEW: Google Places search includes Province NEW: Option to Disable or Enable listing in user dashboard - My Properties List (http://help.wprentals.org/2016/02/05/how-to-enable-or-disable-properties-in-front-end-user-dashboard/) NEW: Add Property Status for properties with labels names managed by admin (ex: Add "Verified" status) NEW: Instagram and Foursquare in social widget EDIT: Email notification when a new message is received includes the message as well. EDIT: Pagination for My bookings page FIX: Update total price when changing calendar dates UPDATE. wprentals.po and wprentals.mo UPDATE: Ultimate Addons Plugin to v3.15.1
WP Rentals 1.14 – January 15
NEW: Property submission includes option to multiply city fee daily and cleaning fee daily NEW: Property submission includes minim days of booking NEW: Property submission includes custom price for weekend (Saturday and Sunday) NEW: Property submission includes price for each extra guest NEW: Property submission includes check option to allow more guests than number of guests added in property and ask a fee for each extra guest NEW: Property submission includes check option to pay by the number of guests (and disregard property price or custom price) NEW: Property submission includes option to force bookings to start check in on a specific day OR option to have check-in and check-out on a specific day NEW: Set for a custom period: minim days of booking, price per guest, price per weekend, option to force bookings to start check in on a specific day OR option to have check-in and check-out on a specific day. NEW: Booking form - min number of guests check (based on no of guests set in property) NEW: Booking form - guests selection is mandatory NEW: Header global for Owner profiles NEW: Use All in one calendar owner can set custom price, mark dates as booked NEW: Delete booked reservation by owner NEW: Read from file applies for property taxonomy pages NEW: Link to user who has submitted property in My Bookings page. See user info after booking is confirmed NEW: Yahoo multicurrency API in theme options NEW: Include RUB in PayPal currencies dropdown UPDATE: Ical feed to work for 9flats.com UPDATE Delete bookings when you delete ical feed UPDATE: font awesome icons UPDATE: show all pins from lists on half map properties list page (no matter the pagination) FIX: Image display in slider in the order uploaded in submission form FIX: CSS Package Alignment with large numbers FIX: no limit in edit property dropdown for users FIX: CSS update for mobile button color in login form FIX: URL on half map unit after search UPDATE: Plugin updates Rev Slider - v 5.1.6, Ultimate Addons - v 3.14.1, Visual Composer - v 4.9.2 UPDATE: wprentals.po and wprentals.mo
WP Rentals 1.13.2 – December 21
Edit: Added top bar on half map page (when top bar is enabled) Update: use preg_replace_callback instead in for Twitter widget function for php 5.4.6 Update: functions media upload for 4.4 Update: Revolution Slider to version 5.1.5
WP Rentals 1.13.1 – December 9
WordPress 4.4 compatibility Update: Visual Composer v 4.9 Update: Ultimate Addons v 3.9.3
WP Rentals 1.13, December 2
NEW: ICALENDAR Import / Export NEW: All in one calendar page for a global view of properties and booked dates (available in user dashboard) NEW: WPML solution to use Read From File - yes and generate pins in every language. UPDATE: Cron to delete orphan listings (properties added from submit property and not finished - no user assigned to them) UPDATE: Submit page without login done via AJAX UPDATE: wprentals.po and wprentals.mo UPDATE: Revolution slider ( v 5.1.4) UPDATE: Visual Composer (v 4.8.1)
WP Rentals 1.12, November 12
NEW: Customize the start and end day on the calendar to get half colored frame EDIT: Select Check-In bigger than check out not possible FIX: Button "Continue" in submit Form for non logged in users shows after closing Login Modal without logging in FIX: Header transparent global option UPDATE: Visual Composer plugin v 4.8.1 UPDATE: Rev Slider plugin v 5.1.1
WP Rentals 1.1, October 30
New: User Settings - Languages to set Availability Calendar language UPDATE: Custom Colors updates for colors not yet in custom colors UPDATE: CSS tweaks for responsive view UPDATE: libs/3rdparty.php for clients with server limit UPDATE: wprentals.po to include "On the Map" FIX: SSL set to YES for Google Maps applies for Admin - Edit Property and front end submission add property Google Maps. Update help - http://help.wprentals.org/2015/10/28/how-to-update-the-theme-and-plugins/
WP Rentals 1.01, October 23
Enabled in Theme Options: - Type 1 or Type 2 as design for Property Unit - Type 1 or Type 2 as design options for Propety Page layout - Type 1 or Type 2 as design options for search over header - Option to show Properties List with list properties style or grid properties style Added child theme in theme pack. Edit: half map scroll on responsive devices stops on tap Updated Ultimate Addons to v 3.13.7 Updated Rev Slider to v 5.1