WP Residence Real Estate WordPress Theme is a premium theme designed for independent agents and agencies, but you can also use it to allow users to submit their properties for free, for a fee or based on a subscription.
The theme has all the flexibility you need to provide the best user experience. Over 400 neatly organized theme options are included to help you create a unique and modern real estate website. 12 pre-made demos are available to get you started in seconds. All available demos are created with theme admin options which you can enable/disable quickly.
Translated in 32 Languages Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Islenka, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Nederlands (België), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenščina, Serbian, Svenska, Russian, Thai, Turkish, Urdu – PAKISTAN, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese. NOTE: Please be aware these are machine translations, and you may need to review them.
Simple User test account for main demo (specific membership packages, different profile info)
Username = user
Password = 1234
Agent test account for main demo (specific membership packages, different profile info)
Username = agent
Password = 1234
Admin test area to check Theme Options
Username = testadmin
Password = testadmin
For any support question or demo assistance leave a message through our profile page or write directly to email@example.com
Latest Version – 1.50.1
- Theme options have been moved to the REDUX Framework. The design is different but more intuitive and user-friendly.
- Optimized Google Maps requests only for pages with Google Maps
- Consent to GRPR terms checkbox for all theme contact forms.
- Submit Property form without login. User must login / register for the property to be published.
- Design update for default template for a better user experience when looking for property details
- Extended Listing by Agent shortcode to apply for listings by Agency and Listing by Developer
Trusted by 12,000+ clients
Easy to Get Started
Do you like the demos available? Import any demo with a few clicks and start editing it right away.
Fully Responsive & Retina ready
The theme is ready for all phones and tablets. Offer a smooth user experience on all platforms.
WPBakery Page Builder, Revolution Slider & Ultimate Addons are included
WPBakery Page Builder gives you the tools to create a page with drag and drop, without any advanced WordPress knowledge. Ultimate Addons adds to default WPBakery Page Builder a multitude of extra shortcodes for design variety options. Revolution Slider allows you to create stylish slideshows with diverse effects and video background that you can set as header media.
Powerful Theme Admin
Easily manage theme options or content from admin area. Over 400 neatly organized settings are available to build a powerful real estate website.
The theme complies with GDPR requirements for Europe based clients. You can enable a consent checkbox for every contact form in the theme users must check before sending email notifications to agents, agencies, developers or site admin. Users can delete their profile and details from user dashboard at any time.
Optimized for Google Maps API
The theme code for Google Maps has been optimized so that requests to the API are registered only on pages with Google Maps. We have 13 demos with Google Maps API key, thousands of visitors daily and we use the $200 monthly free credit without any extra charges.
Starting on November 29, 2018 Google announced they will be bill 2 modules the theme recommends: Geocoding and Places, according to the pricing plan. The modules are used to find the property location based on Google Places (for clients who enable this option from theme admin). You can choose not to use this option as well. Still, we are working on implementing a new Map API solution to replace Places and Geocoding modules before this date. If you wish to stay updated on progress made you can send us a message from here https://themeforest.net/user/wpestate. Thank you.
Enable subscriber Types: Agent, Agency, Developer or Standard User
When registering on the website, the user can select between a simple user, agent, agency or developer type. Admin can enable any of these options for the registration form.
For Agent, Agency or Developer, Admin can enable the option to manually approve/publish their profiles pages or to let the profiles be published automatically on registration.
Agencies and Developers can add their own agents, disable or enable their agents’ listings with 1 click.
Standard users can add properties, but they don’t have a profile created.
Different Membership Packages can be created for each user type.
Header & Menu Options
You can choose between 4 different menu design styles, including vertical menu and Mega Menu. As header you can select Google Maps, Properties Slider, Revolution Slider, Static image or none.
Google Maps and Price Pins
Offer your clients the possibility to search for properties on Google Maps, and they can easily find results nearby their location (with geolocation) or in other areas. Each property can have its custom image pin on the map or a price pin, so it’s easy for the users to spot the type of real estate listing they’re looking for.
Advanced Search Options
Create a powerful real estate search for your clients. Add unlimited search fields, including your custom fields. Choose between 9 design options, including the option to search with auto-complete for city, area or state. Get results instantly, on the same page, with ajax search. State – City – Area dropdowns dependency is built-in, which means users see cities based on selected area and areas based on selected city)
Radius search can be enabled/disabled for the Half Map style pages (search results, properties list half or property categories half. You can choose default radius value, and if you wish to show radius in miles or km. Live demo – http://wpresidence.net/half-map-radius-search/
Properties Lists options
Create lists of properties based on specific states, categories, types, cities or areas, with the available real estate shortcodes or custom page templates. You can show properties as list or grid style by default, in a half map style page or standard list page. There are 5 property card types built-in, or you can custom build your own.
In each property you can attach other properties as subunits. The subunits will show in advanced search results.
PDF Print Elements Management
Control which property elements to show in print property option.
At the end of each property clients can find other similar listings from the same city, area and type.
Show your real estate offer with enhancing virtual tours directly from the property page to attract more buyers. Now you can show the virtual tour in the header media or in page content.
Front End Property Submission
If you wish, allow users to register, submit and edit their properties from a white-labeled user dashboard. As the admin, you can manually approve each property, or allow the theme to publish them automatically. Each user can edit from his dashboard the profile info, his favorite real estate listings and saved searches.
Front End Property Submission Form Control
Set which fields and which mandatory fields you wish to show in front end submit property form.
Contact Page & Contact Forms
Create a dedicated contact page with your real estate company location details in the map, your contact information and a integrated contact form that goes directly to your email. Additionally, you can replace the theme contact form with a Contact 7 form.
Manage theme theme design from admin area, from header options and menu styles, to site width, header height, content padding or widget padding, border radius or border size and much more.
You can change the theme colors are wish, from header to footer elements, directly from theme options.
Choose between 9 different footer column layout options and change the footer colors from admin area. Add any of the widgets available to footer. Additionally, you can add a footer background image.
Get full control over theme typography with over 400 Google fonts, font size and font weight control, plus font subset management.
Blog List Layouts
Choose between grid or list style and make your blog list easy and functional.
The theme comes with a few predefined sidebars, but you can also create your own sidebars and populate them with the theme real estate dedicated widgets or other widgets, from admin options.
Optimized for Speed
The theme comes with a built-in caching system, which you can delete manually or it renews automatically every 4 hours). It also includes specific options to optimize map speed (as you can limit the number of pins to show on one page), and minify CSS and JS option for theme files.
The theme can be translated to any language through .po files. We include a child theme zip to be able to add your translation directly in there, and do seamless theme updates.
The theme is WPML ready, which means you can create a multi-language website if you wish to use this plugin.
Detailed Feature List
- Dedicated support team to answer all your questions, comments and requests promptly.
- WordPress latest compatibility.
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Built on Bootstrap 3
- Font Awesome icons included
- Cross Browser compatible, tested on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Edge
- Included plugins: WPBakery Page Builder & Revolution Slider & Ultimate Addons ($65 value)
- 100% Responsive on all Smartphones, tablets and desktop computers & Retina ready.
- 12 Demos and 1 click demo import
- Extensive manual with detailed instructions
- Import and Export theme options.
- Minify theme CSS and JS.
GDPR 100% ready
- Delete profile button option in user dashboard. It deletes all data related to the user account (My Profile, My Properties, My Invoices, Messages and Saved Searches)
- Enable GDPR checkbox for form notifications via Contact form 7 integration or via theme options for the included form
Google Maps Custom Integration:
- Half Map – open pin infobox automatically on the map when hovering over a property in list
- NEW: Price map Pins with 2 options: price full or price shorten (ex: 10k instead of 10000). Price pins can have custom colors for different property types (ex: sales and rentals)
- Google Maps Pin reading system from FILE for improved speed. See demo with 2500 listings here – http://demo3.wpresidence.net/
- Spiderfy for real estate listings in the same location
- Distinctive pins images which you can upload from admin
- Snazzy Maps (style the map colors as you wish).
- Google Maps type option. Choose between Terrain, Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid as default display. In front end user can choose to switch display from map controls.
- Limit the max number of pins to show on the map for speed optimization.
- Radius search which works with half map list page style. Manage radius settings from theme options, including if you wish to show the distance in miles or km.
- NEW: Automatic list of properties based on selected search fields – works with a keyword as well
- NEW; Search type 10 with type Address, City, Area, State field + extended search options that sync with your own custom fields
- NEW: Search type 11 with keyword search + extended search options that can sync with your own custom fields
- Advanced search position options: before header media, after header media, enable sticky search yes/no, control search margin top
- Custom fields support with unlimited search fields
- 9 Advanced Search type options for search over header media, including options with TABS.
- For search with tabs you can choose in tabs your own categories from available taxonomies (category, type, city, area, state)
- Set the min and max price slider value for each tab category, if you’re using search with tabs
- Control the number of Search fields per row (you can use 1, 2, 3 or 4)
- Standard page or half map page style for advanced search results page
- Search by property ID (automatic or manual ID)
- Search by property title keyword
- Search by custom dropdown fields
- Show Bedrooms, Rooms, Bathrooms as dropdown in advanced search
- Search by custom fields (date, text, number type)
- Enable or disable Price Slider. Set min and max values for price slider
- Advanced Search Options: show over header with slider, show in open or close mode
- Sub-categories support for custom taxonomies (City, Area, Type, Category, State)
- Number of properties listed for each category and sub-category, for custom taxonomies (City, Area, Type, Category, State).
- State – City – Area dropdowns dependency in advanced search, properties list, properties list half and properties list directory style
- Stripe Merchant, PayPal Merchant or Wire Transfer for payment options.
- Membership packages with recurring option so you offer clients paid membership if they wish to submit their own real estate properties in your site. With this option on you can offer free membership listings with an expiration in days for each free listing published.
- OR enable Paid Listing Option with the setting to charge for publishing each property + charge an extra fee for a property to be set as featured (featured = first in lists).
- OR, if you wish, leave free submission
- OR, don’t allow submission at all and add all your properties from admin
- Properties List directory style, with ajax filters on sidebar – https://wpresidence.net/property-list-directory-design/
- Standard Properties list page: select what properties from which cities, areas, categories, and/or areas display by default. Select if only featured properties are shown by default or not.
- Half Map Properties List page – with ajax filters.
- Taxonomy page to list properties from a certain category (standard or half map design options)
- Taxonomy page with custom header image and custom content for City and Area
- Image slider in property unit (with on/off control)
- Show property cards in list / grid view
- Choose between 5 built-in property cards, or design your own
Property Page custom settings:
- NEW: Energy Certificate option for Europe clients
- NEW: Attach multiple Agents to a property assigned from admin
- NEW: Schedule viewing option in Contact Form (*applies only for theme contact form)
- NEW: Reviews for property page (can be turned on/ off from theme options).
- NEW: Internal Message system (can be turned on/off from theme options)
- MAJOR NEW FEATURE: Property page custom templates and shortcodes. Now you can design the property page as you wish with shortcodes specific to property page and existing details, and any extra text / images / shortcodes from WPBakery Page Builder
- WALKSCORE API connection to show property walkscore based on property address (optional)
- Number of page views in: property page (under title), property page (graphic view with on/off), user dashboard my properties
- Subunits for property (select subunits in submit property, admin and front end forms)
- Add your own price currency and price thousands separator
- Before and after price label
- If price is not added, after price label still shows (for how wants to show text only)
- Assign the real estate agent responsible of the property from a list with all agents available. This is for Admin only.
- Default settings: County, State, Zip, Country, City, Area, Type, Category, Lot size, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Rooms, Price, after price label.
- A hidden field for owner and admin only, managed in Submit Property in front end and Edit Property (admin area)
- Unlimited Custom fields managed by admin (text, dropdown, date and number field styles)
- Unlimited Property Status – managed by admin
- Google Maps position (Latitude, Longitude, Google Street View & Street Camera Control
- Add 1 Video in property slider, from Vimeo or YouTube
- Unlimited Amenities and Features – managed by admin
- Add Floor Plans for properties in Admin and in Submit Property form in Front End
- Print Listing button in Property Page.
- NEW: Print PDF elements management from theme options.
- Attach PDF to property in Admin and Front End Submission form
- Property Page Tab or Accordion layout options
- Property Page – Agent/User info on sidebar or after property information
- Property Page slider in 6 variations: 2 slider versions to show in property content, 1 version with gallery images, and 3 full header sliders options
- Property full header slider: version 1, with multiple images, version 2, with full header images and thumbs and version 3 – full header with Ken Burns effect
- Masonry Gallery for Property Page – Click here for live demo!
- Change or Assign a property to a registered user/subscriber from admin – Edit Property
- Full control over the names of categories, types, cities, areas, states and google maps property pins images.
- Global sidebar position and sidebar name for properties added in wp-admin or in front end set in Theme Options –
- Virtual tour embed support in admin edit property and in front end submission.
- YELP API integration (works for specific countries)
- reCaptcha for registration form
- User Login and Register menu in header (with on/off control)
- Agree to Terms and Conditions check before registering. Terms and Conditions page is managed by you
- User Registration and user dashboard are white labeled (no WordPress reference)
- User Registration with type password in register form or with password assigned by the system
- Forgot Password Option
- Option to login/register from header user Menu, login/register widget, login / register shortcode or via Modal Box (used when selecting Favorites only)
- Admin can enable/disable the option to manually approve new agents / agencies and developers (the page with agent / agency or developer info will be published by admin if this is wanted)
- Agency, Agents, Developers and Users separation (register dropdown can be turned on / off from admin)
- Manage property link titles from theme options
Front End Dashboard Settings:
- NEW: If membership is enabled, you can show Membership packages for specific user types: users, agents, agencies, developers. Each package can have a fix number of listings, featured listing, number of images per property, expiration (in days, weeks, months or years) and for which user type to display or if the package should stay active just for admin.
- NEW: Agencies / Developers can add agents from their own dashboard in front end. Agents will publish listings from the agency / developer membership allowed listings, if they belong to an agency / developer
- NEW: Add custom fields for each Agent profile
- Option to disable add property submission by deleting the pages for Add Property and My Properties.
- Add Property Form. Manage what fields and what mandatory fields show in Submit form from theme options
- Submission Form Address changed to Auto-complete from Google Maps, or set with pre-defined drop-downs for Address Fields (city, area, state)
- Min image size in submission form for property images (500 x 500 min required)
- Limit the number of images that can be uploaded in submission form
- Enable / disable published listing
- Add or edit my Profile page
- My properties page with search by title (autocomplete)
- My Favorites page with all user’s favorite properties.
- My Saved Searches page. Users get Email Alert (daily or weekly) based on Saved Search parameters.
- My Invoices Page with the list of invoices user has paid.
Real Estate Shortcodes:
- Membership packages
- Properties categories slider
- Recent Properties and Recent properties slider with the following settings: from specific categories, types, cities or areas, in random order (yes/no), by first published date or by featured first, show only featured properties or all properties, grid or list style
- Recent Items shortcode for Properties allows “loading more” properties in the same page with filtering options
- Properties by Agent, Agency or Developer
- List specific real estate properties by their ID
- Featured Agent
- Featured developer/agency
- Featured Property (3 design options)
- Featured Blog Post (2 design options)
- List Cities or Areas
- Advanced Search
- Login and Register forms
- List agents by published date and from specific taxonomies: agent city, agent area, agent category or agent type
- Recent blog posts or recent blog posts slider (with posts from specific categories)
- Single real estate property map + pin and infobox.
- Testimonials (with slider option) – 4 design varionts
- Contact us shortcode
Real Estate Widgets:
- Size Measurement Unit dropdown widget
- Search widget for Agents, Agencies and Developers
- Multi-Currency dropdown
- Featured Agent
- Mortgage Calculator
- Advanced Search
- Featured Listing
- Social Links
- Login/User Dashboard
- Zillow Estimate
- Recent Listings as list or as slider
Custom Page Templates:
- Contact page
- Blog list (with grid or standard list options)
- Properties List with Ajax Filters and sort options
- Properties List Half Map with Ajax Filters synced with advanced search custom fields
- Real estate agents list
- Compare Properties
- Advanced Search Results page (standard or half map layout)
- User Dashboard page templates: My Profile, My Properties, Add Property, My Favorites, My Saved Searches, My Invoices, Add Floor Plan
- Terms and Conditions
General Page Settings:
- Show Title Yes/No
- Sidebar Position: Left, Right or None.
- Select what Sidebar displays if enabled
- Custom Header media: revolution slider, theme slider, google maps, image or none
Agent, Agency, Developer pages include:
- Agent/Agency/Developer description and profile image
- Skype ID
- Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Foursquare, Instagram
- Website Url
- The Contact Form is (automatically added). This contact form sends all messages received through agent page directly to agent/agency or developer email
- WordPress Nonces integrated from Anti-Spam security in theme forms
- Replace theme contact form with contact 7 plugin form.
- Reviews for Agent, Agency and Developer
- Add custom text fields for each agent from admin or from agent profile in front end dashboard
Other theme options:
- Email management interface. Edit all theme emails text yourself.
- Date field calendar language control/li>
- Footer background image control in theme options.
- Translation Module with POEdit.
- 4 Header types with different elements position
- 6 Menu item design options
- Transparent Menu
- 2 level menu navigation, with full control over colors, Mega Menu option, vertical menu option
- Google Maps full screen option
- Splash Page template included: can be set as image, video or multi-image slider
- Custom Header – Video header option
- Parallax option for Image / Video header media with On/Off from theme options
- Manage all theme colors from custom colors management
- Change Logo, Transparent Logo, Sticky Logo, Mobile logo & favicon
- Font Typography management
- Google Analytics
- 9 Footer design option to set footer in a unique layout.
- Copyright Footer Text editor
- Footer Menu
- Sticky footer option
- Custom Mobile Menu
- Social Share buttons integrated in Blog Post, Property Post, Properties List.
- SEO Optimized and compatible with any third party SEO plugin you’d like to add.
- Custom 404 Not Found page included
- Threaded Blog Post Comments
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Well organized code and files
- And many more attractive features!
We usually respond to every support request within 24h (Timezone: UTC+01:00). During weekends we offer limited support.
Visit http://wpestate.org/ for more information about the theme features, video tutorials, help manual and public forum.
Min. PHP 5.5
About IDX plugin compatibility
IDX plugin compatibility means that the theme works well if you add 3rd party plugins (such as dsIDXpress or Optima Express). The theme will not return any errors just by using these extra options. IDX plugins are Optional, and they are not required for the theme to be installed and used.
How IDX works: If you install one of IDX plugins, they will work with the theme, without conflicts. BUT the properties added through the plugin can be managed only with plugin features, options. They will NOT be used with the theme options. The properties from IDX are managed in a different database, and the theme cannot access those properties (the plugin developers do not offer such access). So you use the plugin as it is, with its design and features.
WP RESIDENCE Versions Released
WP RESIDENCE 1.50 – November 15
NEW: Theme options have been moved to the REDUX Framework. The design is different but more intuitive and user-friendly. UPDATE: Envato Market Uploader Plugin compatibility (updates can be done via Envato UPDATE: Print Page small design updates UPDATE: Small css adjustements for web and mobile view UPDATED: Submit Form not logged in on mobile UPDATE: Added a close button for footer contact form FIX: My Properties Search on mobile view FIX: Splash page widgets duplicate UPDATE: : Revolution Slider plugin to v5.4.8 , Ultimate Addons to v3.17.0 and Bakery Page Builder (former Visual Composer) to v5.5.5YUP UPDATE: One click demo import plugin Mandatory plugin update: Wp Residence Core Functionality v 1.50
WP RESIDENCE 1.40.1 – September 26
NEW: Google Map Load optimization. We've went through entire theme code to make sure we limit the number of calls to Google Maps API only for the pages that use Google Maps. This will ensure that the $200 free monthly credit from Google Maps will maximize the number of requests while you continue to use Google Maps for free. NEW: GDPR page template and Consent to GDPR options for all theme contact forms. UPDATE: Improve css for lightbox gallery on property page when no form and no crop is selected ADDED: WPML compatibility code for keeping image order in translation FIX: dsIDXpress image FIX: Yelp number of results FIX: Hover for google places in inside property map UPDATES: Included theme plugins to latest version UPDATED: WP Residence Core Functionality plugin update to version 1.2 UPDATE: .po files UPDATE: minor styling changes to web and mobile view UPDATE: wpresidence-child-po.zip (child theme will need to be updated - css & fonts folders)
WP RESIDENCE 1.40 – July 17
Important Update Notes:
- Activate WPResidence Core Functionality plugin from the Plugin Installation Notice. The theme will not work without it!
- On some installations, reset permalinks may be required after activating the new Wpresidence -Theme Core Functionality plugin
- Clear theme cache, server cache (if you use that), plugin cache (if you have that enabled), CDN cache (if you have that enabled) and browser cache (mandatory)to see the new updates correctly
- Theme translation is done now in 2 language files (one in wpresidence-child-po/languages & one in wpresidence-core/languages
- UPDATE: wpresidence-child-po must be updated for the child theme to work with the new Wpresidence -Theme Core Functionality plugin. Detailed instructions are listed here http://help.wpresidence.net/article/wp-residence-1-40-change-log/
NEW: Submit Property form without login. The form is created from Admin – Pages and the button is enabled in header media from an ON/OFF option available in the theme options. Help: http://help.wpresidence.net/article/1-40-1-add-listing-form-and-button/ NEW: Demo Import process has been updated to work with WordPress Importer plugin (requirement from Envato Market) NEW: Theme functionality has been moved toWpresidence -Theme Core Functionality plugin (a condition from Envato Market). The plugin must be activated for the theme functionality to apply. The features do not change. NEW: Design update for default template for a better user experience when looking for property details NEW: Extended Listing by Agent shortcode to apply for listings by Agency and Listing by Developer UPDATE: Some theme Options re-organized in theme admin area UPDATE: Custom colors improvements UPDATE: The theme translation has to be done now in 2 separate files (one the main core and one the plugin files) UPDATE: 30 languages (these are 100% translations machine done) are in wpresidence-child-po/languages AND in the new plugin wpresidence-core-functionality/languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish (80%), French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Islenka, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch,Nederlands (België) (80%), Polish, Portuguese (80%), Romania, Russian, Slovak, Slovenščina, Serbian, Svenska, Russian, Thai, Turkish, Urdu – PAKISTAN, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese FIX: Random order for Latest Agents shortcode FIX: Theme caching for Properties List with WPML FIX: Theme cache for Property ID search results and map pin position FIX: Caching header Google Maps property pin when using custom property template UPDATE: Revolution Slider plugin to v 5.4.8 and Visual Composer plugin update to v 5.5.2
For older theme updates please check our full change log here – http://help.wpresidence.net/article-category/change-log/