WP Residence Real Estate WordPress Theme is a premium theme designed for independent agents and agencies, but you can also use it to allow users to submit their properties for free, for a fee or based on a monthly subscription.
The theme has all the flexibility you need to provide the best user experience. Over 350 neatly organized theme options are included to help you create a unique and modern real estate website. 11 pre-made demos are available to get you started in seconds.
Demo User Access Information (to test front submission, save search and save favorites)
Username = user
Password = 1234
Easy to Get Started
Do you like the demos available? Import any demo with a few clicks and start editing it right away.
Fully Responsive & Retina ready
The theme is ready for all phones and tablets. Offer a smooth user experience on all platforms.
Visual Composer, Revolution Slider & Ultimate Addons are included
Visual Composer offers the tools to create a page with drag and drop, without any advanced WordPress knowledge. Ultimate Addons adds to default Visual Composer a multitude of extra shortcodes for design variety options. Revolution Slider allows you to create modern slideshows with diverse effects and video background that you can set as header media.
Powerful Theme Admin
Easily manage theme options or content from admin area. Over 350 neatly organized settings are available to build a powerful real estate website.
Header & Menu Options
You can choose between 4 different menu design styles, including vertical menu and Mega Menu. As header you can select Google Maps, Properties Slider, Revolution Slider, Image or none.
Offer your clients the possibility to search for properties on the map and they can easily find options nearby their location (with geolocation) or in other places they like. Each property can have its own custom image pin.
Advanced Search Options
Add unlimited search fields to advanced search, including your own custom fields. 9 design types for advanced search are available, including search with auto-complete for city, area or state. Easily find the results you’re looking for in the same page with ajax search.
Properties Lists options
Easily create lists of properties based on specific categories, types, cities or areas, with the available real estate shortcodes or custom page templates. You can show properties as list or grid style by default, in a half map style page or standard page.
At the end of each property clients can find other similar listings from the same city, area and type.
Front End Property Submission
If you wish, allow users to register, submit and edit their own properties from a white labeled user dashboard. As admin you can manually approve each property, or allow the theme to publish them automatically. Each user can edit his own profile info, favourite real estate listings and saved searches.
Contact Page & Contact Forms
Create a special contact page with your company location details in the map, your contact information and a dedicated contact form that goes directly to your email. Additionally you can replace the theme contact form with a Contact 7 form.
Manage all you need from header options and menu styles to site width, header height, content padding or widget padding, border radius or border size and much more.
You can change the theme colors are wish, from header to footer elements, directly from theme options.
Choose between 9 different footer column layout options and change the footer colors from theme options. Add any of the widgets available to footer. Additionally you can add a footer background image.
Get full control over theme typography with over 400 Google fonts, font size and font weight control, plus font subset management.
Blog List Layouts
Choose between grid or list style and make your blog list easy and functional.
The theme comes with a few predefined sidebars, but you can also create your own sidebars and populate them with the theme real estate dedicated widgets or other widgets from admin options.
The theme can be translated to any language.
The theme is WPML ready, which means you can create a multi-language website if you wish to use this plugin.
Detailed feature list
- Dedicated support team to answer all your questions, comments and requests promptly.
- WordPress 3.9 – 5.2 compatibility.
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Built on Bootstrap 3
- Font Awesome icons included
- Cross Browser compatible, tested on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE11, Edge
- Included plugins: Visual Composer & Revolution Slider & Ultimate Addons ($65 value)
- 100% Responsive on all Smartphones, tablets and desktop computers & Retina ready.
- 11 Demos and 1 click demo import
- Extensive manual with detailed instructions
- Multiple Currency Widget option synced with Yahoo API for setting conversion values
- Mega Menu
- Import and Export theme options.
- Minify theme CSS and JS.
Google Maps Options:
- NEW:Google Maps Pin reading system from FILE for improved speed for those with thousands of real estate listings on the map. See demo with 2500 listings here – http://demo3.wpresidence.net/
- Spiderfy for property pins in the same location on Google Maps
- Google Maps API integrated with distinctive pins images which you can upload from admin
- Snazzy Maps style for Google Maps (style the map colors as you wish).
- Google Maps type option in theme options. Choose between Terrain, Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid as default display. In front end user can choose to switch display from map controls.
Advanced Search Options:
- NEW:Custom fields support with unlimited search fields
- NEW: 9 Advanced Search type options for search over header media, including TABS and auto-complete field
- NEW:Control the number of Search fields per row (you can use 1, 2, 3 or 4)
- Standard page or half map page style for advanced search results page
- Search by property ID (automatic or manual ID)
- Search by property title keyword
- Search by custom dropdown fields
- Show Bedrooms, Rooms, Bathrooms as dropdown in advanced search
- Search by custom fields (date, text, number type)
- Enable or disable Price Slider. Set min and max values for price slider
- Advanced Search Options: show over header with slider, show in open or close mode
- Sub-categories support for custom taxonomies (City, Area, Type, Category, State)
- Number of properties listed for each category and sub-category, for custom taxonomies (City, Area, Type, Category, State).
Settings to Help you Earn Money:
- Stripe Merchant, PayPal Merchant or Wire Transfer for payment options.
- Membership packages with recurring option so you offer clients paid membership if they wish to submit their own real estate properties in your site
- Free Membership option with expiration in days for each free listing submitted by user, with membership enabled
- OR enable Paid Listing Option with the setting to charge for publishing each property + extra fee for a property to be set as featured (featured = first in lists).
- OR, if you wish, leave free submission for registered users.
User Registration Options:
- reCaptcha for registration form managed from Theme Options
- User Login and Register menu in header (with on/off control)
- Agree to Terms and Conditions check and page template before registering
- User Registration and user dashboard are white labeled (no WordPress reference)
- User Registration with type password in register form or with password assigned by WordPress
- Forgot Password Option
- Option to login/register from header user Menu, login/register widget, login / register shortcode or via Modal Box (used when selecting Favorites only)
User Dashboard Settings:
- Option to disable add property submission by deleting the pages for Add Property and My Properties.
- Add Property Form page (with many submission options)
- Submission Form Address changed to Auto-complete from Google Maps, or set with pre-defined drop-downs for Address Fields (city, area, state)
- NEW:Min image size in submission form for property images (500 x 500 min required)
- NEW:Limit the number of images that be uploaded in submission form
- NEW: Enable / disable published listing from user dashboard, my properties.
- My Profile page with user info
- My properties page with search for user properties by title (autocomplete)
- My Favorites page with all user’s favorite properties.
- My Saved Searches page. Users get Email Alerts based on Saved Search parameters.
- My Invoices Page with list of invoices user has paid.
Properties List Options:
- Standard Properties list page: select what properties from which cities, areas, categories, and/or areas display by default. Select if only featured properties are shown by default or not.
- NEW:Half Map Properties List page – with ajax filters.
- Taxonomy page to list properties from a certain category (standard or half map design options)
- NEW:Taxonomy page with custom header image and custom content for City and Area
- NEW: Image slider in property unit (with on/off control)
- Multi-Currency dropdown
- Featured Agent
- Mortgage Calculator
- Advanced Search
- Featured Listing
- Social Links
- Login/User Dashboard
- Zillow Estimate
- Recent Listings
Custom Page Templates:
- Contact Page with Contact Form
- Blog List Page (grid or standard list options)
- Properties List with Ajax Filters
- Properties List Half Map with Ajax Filters synced with advanced search custom fields
- Agent List Page
- Compare Properties
- Advanced Search Results page (standard or half map layout options are available)
- User Dashboard page templates: My Profile, My Properties, Add Property, My Favorites, My Saved Searches, My Invoices, Add Floor Plan
General Page Settings:
- Show Title Yes/No
- Sidebar Position: Left, Right or None
- Select what Sidebar displays if enabled
- Custom Header media Options (revolution slider, theme slider, google maps, image or none)
Property Page custom settings:
- MAJOR NEW FEATURE: Property page custom templates and shortcodes. Now you can design the property page as you wish with shortcodes specific to property page and existing details, and any extra text / images / shortcodes from Visual Composer.
- WALKSCORE API connection to show property walkscore based on property address (optional)
- NEW: Shortcode for single property map + pin and infobox.
- Number of page views in: property page (under title), property page (graphic view with on/off), user dashboard my properties
- Before and after price label
- If price is not added, after price label still shows (for how wants to show text only)
- Assign Agent responsible of the property from a list with all agents available. This is for Admin only.
- Default settings: County, State, Zip, Country, City, Area, Type, Category, Lot size, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Rooms, Price, after price label.
- A hidden field for owner and admin only, managed in Submit Property in front end and Edit Property (admin area)
- Unlimited Custom fields managed by admin
- Unlimited Property Status – managed by admin
- Google Maps position (Latitude, Longitude, Google Street View & Street Camera Control
- Add 1 Video in property slider, from Vimeo or YouTube
- Unlimited Amenities and Features – managed by admin
- Add Floor Plans for properties in Admin and in Submit Property form in Front End
- NEW: Print Listing button in Property Page next to Social Share icons
- NEW: Attach PDF to property in Admin and Front End Submission form
- NEW: Property Page Tab or Accordion layout options – set in Theme Options
- NEW: Property Page – Agent/User info on sidebar or after property information – option set in Theme Options
- NEW: Property Page -slider can be set vertical or horizontal, or full header slider – option set in Theme Options
- Change or Assign a property to a registered user/subscriber from admin – Edit Property
- Full control over the names of categories, types, cities, areas, states and google maps property pins images.
- Global sidebar position and sidebar name for properties added in wp-admin or in front end set in Theme Options –
- Custom Property Fields (number, text, date, dropdown)
Agent Page custom settings:
- Agent description and profile image
- Skype ID
- Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Foursquare, Instagram
- Website Url
- Agent Contact Form (automatically added). This contact form sends all messages received through agent page directly to agent email
- WordPress Nonces integrated from Anti-Spam security in theme forms
- Replace theme contact form with contact 7 form.
- Option (yes/no) to sync new registered users with agent post. Each new registered user will have an agent post created automatically. Info is synced with User Profile. Properties attached to agent are synced automatically with properties attached to User
- NEW: Email management interface. Edit all theme emails text yourself.
- Multi-Currency widget. Choose whatever multi-currencies you wish to display. We also include automatic multi currency conversion values synced with Yahoo API (set through a daily cron which looks for latest conversion values once a day.)
- Price thousands separator control (type what separator you wish)
- Date field calendar language control/li>
- Transparent Menu
- Footer background image control in theme options.
- 30+ shortcodes from WP Residence and Visual Composer plugin:
- Recent Properties shortcode with RANDOM order option (yes/no)
- Places Shortcode (list cities or areas)
- Agent Taxonomy (Agent City, Agent Area, Agent Category, Agent Type and Agent State), managed from admin.
- List real estate agents by taxonomy category name
- Agents Shortcode (list agents from specific categories, list them random yes/no)
- Translation Module with POEdit.
- 2 level menu navigation, with full control over colors.
- Custom colors
- Change Logo, Mobile logo & favicon
- Hundreds of Google Fonts available in Admin Panel.
- Google Analytics
- 9 Footer design option to set footer in a unique layout.
- Copyright Footer Text editor
- Footer Menu
- Custom Mobile Menu
- Social Share buttons integrated in Blog Post, Property Post, Properties List.
- Compare your favorite real estate properties
- Save your favorite properties
- SEO Optimized and compatible with any third party SEO plugin you’d like to add.
- Custom 404 Not Found page included
- Threaded Comments
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Well organized code and files
- And many more attractive features!
We usually respond to every support request within 24h (Timezone: UTC+01:00). During weekends we offer limited support.
Visit http://wpestate.org/ for more information about the theme features, video tutorials, help manual and public forum.
WP RESIDENCE Versions Released
WP RESIDENCE 1.18- November 16
IMPORTANT UPDATES / CHANGES TO EXISTING FEATURES (READ BEFORE YOU UPDATE THE THEME)
UPDATE: Re-design for default property unit card, agent card and blog unit card. Please check the demos to see the new look as there are several differences compared to older theme version UPDATE: Because of the new features that adds features and amenities in ajax search, features and amenities DO NOT show in saved search alert at this moment. This will be done for next update UPDATE: On single property page the maps shows ONLY the pin of the property opened (no matter what map style is chosen: header map, map in image slider, single map). UPDATE: Price slider no longer needs 2 fields in search (only 1). And compare should be set to EQUAL. UPDATE: List view style option for properties list now applies also for similar listings and my listings on agent page UPDATE: Recent items and Recent items shortcode are updated to include County/State (if you wish to filter properties by County/State) UPDDATE: Recent items slider includes the option to show or not show featured properties first. If you choose to not show featured first, the properties list by first publish date (id) UPDATE: Header 2 and 3 are merged in Type 2. Header type 3 and 4 are new types. UPDATE: Pretty Photo replaced with Fancybox for property gallery (property page) UPDATE: Calendar design for date custom field
NEW: Control the number of custom fields in search (you can set 9, 10, 11 and so on) NEW: Control the number of Search fields per row (you can use 1, 2, 3 or 4) NEW: 6 more advanced search types for header media: type 4, type 5, type 6, type 7 and type 8 (see details below) NEW: Search type 4 - horizontal search with updated design for search button NEW: Search type 5 - horizontal search below header media with background 100% wide NEW: Search type 6 - search with TABS. You can select as tabs source one of the property taxonomies (category, type, city or area). And you can select your own categories from that taxonomy. For each category you set min and maxim price values for price slider NEW: Search type 7: search with tabs (same as Type 6), but a fixed position on bottom of header media and background 100% screen wide NEW: Search type 8: search with TABS and auto-complete for city, area or state. You can select as tabs source one of the property taxonomies (category, type, city or area). And you can select your own categories from that taxonomy. Custom fields apply for half map, search widget or search shortcode. NEW: Search type 9: search with TABS, same as Type 8, but in a fixed position on the bottom of header media and background 100% screen wide NEW: New options for header design: 4 header types and each has the option to select logo position (left, center or right), 100% wide option (yes or no) NEW: Vertical menu style, open or closed by default NEW: New options for footer design: show footer (yes or no), show copyright (yes or no), use 100% wide footer (yes or no) NEW: Footer design updated with 9 options for columns alignment NEW: 2nd design style for theme slider (used in header media) NEW: Features and amenities are included in ajax search over map. NEW: You can add content AFTER properties list (if you use the standard properties list custom page template) NEW: An email alert is sent to user 3 days before Paid Package Expiration Date. The Email is editable from Theme options - Email Management NEW: Testimonials slider NEW: Theme Options control the maximum number of pins to show on the map (applies when searching pins) NEW: color control for footer copyright area NEW: Colors and margin control for advanced search over header media4 NEW demos included in theme pack
WP RESIDENCE 1.17.2- September 15
FIX: Using html in property description broke the layout FIX: rtl.css Fix: CSS for property unit in list style Update: Featured Places shortcode - style 2 design (added tagline) Update: paris demo zip (updated property card design)
WP RESIDENCE 1.17.1- September 9
Change log: http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/09/09/wpresidence-1-17-1/
WP RESIDENCE 1.17 – September 5 1. Custom colors no longer have option to use custom colors YES/NO. If you have colors set in Design settings, they will automatically show on the site after update to 1.17. When you update the theme, edit colors and delete / leave blank the custom color fields to have the theme default colors. 2. We changed some design elements, for main menu area especially. If you have custom css done it may have to be reviewed after update to match with the new options. Your logo width/height will show in its original size. Make sure your edit the logo image width and height before you upload it in theme options. 3. Demo import imports automatically revolution slider (but images in slider have to be added manually as these are not free to use).
1. Custom colors no longer have option to use custom colors YES/NO. If you have colors set in Design settings, they will automatically show on the site after update to 1.17. When you update the theme, edit colors and delete / leave blank the custom color fields to have the theme default colors.
2. We changed some design elements, for main menu area especially. If you have custom css done it may have to be reviewed after update to match with the new options. Your logo width/height will show in its original size. Make sure your edit the logo image width and height before you upload it in theme options.
3. Demo import imports automatically revolution slider (but images in slider have to be added manually as these are not free to use).
NEW: 4 new demos showcasing more of the theme options: http://newyork.wpresidence.net/, http://losangeles.wpresidence.net/, http://london.wpresidence.net/ and http://paris.wpresidence.net/ NEW (BETA) : Property unit design. Help in progress NEW: Design controls for property list, agent list and blog list: choose between 3 or 4 units pe row, set unit height, set unit internal padding, set unit background, set border color and size. Help in progress NEW: Sidebar Widget design options: NEW: Logo option for Your Sticky Logo, Your Transparent Header Logo. Margin top logo 0 means logo is centered automatically NEW: New header type NEW: General Design Settings: controls for grid width, content width, header height, sticky header height, border bottom height and color for sticky menu and main menu, padding control for content and custom color control for background of the content, show breadcrumbs yes/no. NEW: Color controls for map controls background color and font color NEW: Font management (font family, subset, font size, line-height and font-weight) for headings, paragraph and menu UPDATE: Added new google fonts NEW: Main Menu 6 design styles + design / colors control settings for menu NEW: Shortcode Featured Property has a type 2 design style NEW: Places shortcode has a type 2 design style Full change log - http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/09/06/wpresidence-1-17/
WP RESIDENCE 1.16.2 – June 6
Plugins versions updated: Ultimate Addons 3.16.4, Visual Composer 4.12. Plugins are located in wpresidence/libs/plugins To update please see this video tutorial – http://help.wpresidence.net/2015/12/08/how-to-update-the-included-plugins/ Update: Loading geolocation over https
Change log details - http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/06/06/wp-residence-1-16-2/
WP RESIDENCE 1.16.1 – May 27
MAJOR NEW FEATURE: Property page templates and shortcodes. Now you can design the property page as you wish with shortcodes specific to property page and existing details, and any extra text / images / shortcodes from Visual Composer. Help http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/05/13/property-page-custom-template-shortcodes/ and http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/05/13/property-page-custom-templates/ Help how to import demo custom property page templates – http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/05/18/demo-setup-how-to-import-demo-property-page-custom-templates/ NEW: Limit the number of images that be uploaded in submission form – http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/05/18/how-to-limit-the-number-of-images-that-be-uploaded-in-submission-form/ NEW: reCaptcha for registration form managed from Theme Options – http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/05/17/recaptcha-settings-in-theme-options/ NEW: Global sidebar position and sidebar name for properties added in wp-admin or in front end set in Theme Options – http://help.wpresidence.net/2015/10/29/property-content-options-settings/ NEW: Instagram url for user and contact page NEW: Tooltip for icons used in property slider (Google Maps, Street View, Gallery) NEW: iHomefinder Optima Express IDX support – http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/05/17/ihomefinder-optima-express-idx-support/ NEW: Email to admin when user updates profile UPDATE: Geolocation is changed to work via http://ipinfo.io/ instead of Google since Google restricted this feature in chrome to be used only via https UPDATE: Filter by Featured status in admin – properties – featured. FIX: Pagination with ajax filter in half map for state FIX: Keep property unit style to list in half map, second page FIX: Unlimited check for free membership with clean install UPDATE TGM Plugin Activation library to the latest version. Plugins versions: Ultimate Addons 3.16.3, Visual Composer 220.127.116.11, Slider Revolution 18.104.22.168
WP RESIDENCE 1.15.2 – April 14
WordPress 4.5 requires Visual Composer 4.11.2 or higher. Please update the plugin according to help instructions – http://help.wpresidence.net/2015/12/08/how-to-update-the-included-plugins/ On April 22 we submitted theme update with Visual Composer 22.214.171.124 zip version.
UPDATE: Updated deprecated functions for 4.5 WordPress compatibility UPDATE: Added messages in import settings to check if server meets all requirements for a smooth import FIX: Show compare when using filters in properties list half FIX: Restored custom color to menu item (active and hover font color) FIX: Using minify turned map grey when using full header slider FIX: Caption for vertical and horizontal property slider PLUGINS UPDATE: Visual composer 4.11.1, Revolution Slider 126.96.36.199, Ultimate Addons 3.16.1
WP RESIDENCE 1.15.1 – March 25
Fix: support for child theme
WP RESIDENCE 1.15 – March 24
NEW: Enable / disable published listing from user dashboard, my properties. Help http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/03/23/options-in-user-dashboard-my-properties-page/ NEW: Shortcode for single property map + pin and infobox. Help http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/03/23/single-property-map-shortcode/ NEW: Header full slider for properties. Help http://help.wpresidence.net/2015/10/29/property-content-options-settings/ NEW: Import theme options and Export theme options. Help http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/03/23/import-theme-options-export-theme-options/ NEW: Minify CSS and JS. Help http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/03/03/wpresidence-theme-options-minify-css-and-js-file/ NEW: Default image for properties without featured image. Default image for cities/areas without featured image. NEW: Re-order the theme options settings to make room for additional features. Please check help manual. NEW: 1 click demo import. Help http://help.wpresidence.net/2016/03/24/demo-content-1-click-import-starting-1-15-update/ UPDATE: Add notice that floor plans images must be at least 500 x 500 size UPDATE: Save attached images in submit form in case other mandatory fields are not filled in UPDATE: You cannot select a property for compare more than once UPDATE: wpresidence.po and wpresidence.mo UPDATE: Dropdown fields in search support “-” UPDATE: WPML support for dropdown field type UPDATE: WPML support for calendar language UPDATE: WPML support for field type in submit form UPDATE: WPML support for strings that are not theme related (these will no longer show in multilingual setup) PLUGINS UPDATE: Revolution Slider v 5.1.6, Ultimate Addons v 3.16.1, Visual Composer 4.11.1 FIX: Text info in saved search when using max bedrooms and min bedrooms fields FIX: Update recent items slider slide effect FIX: Upload pdf in front end submission FIX: Long non latin title for text / number fields in advanced search FIX: Icon content box title link when using no image effect FIX: Agent page contact form
For older theme updates please check our full change log here – http://help.wpresidence.net/category/change-log/