Zenius – Colorful Branding Agency Elementor Template Kit. Zenius is has 13+ pre-built templates with fully responsive, modern, colorful design and customizable theme. Zenius can be used for creative, branding, portfolio, agency, studio. Zenius as well as layouts for corporate to show their colorful, modern and amazing project.
Elementor Kit contains page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Templates in Zip :
- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Work
- Work Single
- Faq Page
- 404 Page
- Our Blog
- Single Blog
- Contact us
Required Plugins :
- ElementsKit Lite
- Selection Lite
- RomethemeKit For Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.