Ziga is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating a website for every healer, lightworker, shaman, hypnotist, reiki practitioner, life coach, counselor, therapist, and any type of holistic practitioner in the healing and wellness business.
It is optimized for the free Hello Elementor theme but can be used with most themes that support the Elementor page builder. Customize fonts and colors via the built in Elementor Theme Styles controls and load in your photos, logos and content using the visual drag and drop builder.
This kit is designed for use with Elementor Pro and includes support for Theme Builder global templates such as header, footer and blog.
Business value of design: Superior design = Superior performance
High quality design can increase the revenues at nearly twice the rate of your competitors. This is true across all industries, indicating thoughtful and professional design is crucial for your business.
Ziga will help you reach a wider audience, and grow your online presence effortlessly.
With Ziga, not only you can increase the global reach of your message and services, but you can also easily create an amazing website you’ll love, even if you are a complete beginner, and get great results.
- Single Service
- Style Guide
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
Elementor Pro Theme Builder
- Global Theme Styles
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Search Results
- Single Product for WooCommerce
- Products Archive for WooCommerce
Save time and money: Why is a template kit better than a WordPress theme?
When you switch themes, you lost content, styling and features. Template Kits are theme-agnostic and only require evergreen plugins that change and update seamlessly along with WordPress.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Required Plugins (included)
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included) Elementor Pro includes premium support and access to additional templates and customization resources.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to add these images to a project on your elements subscription to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.