Anada – Data Science & Analytics Template
Anada is a Responsive quick and easy customizable Modern Multipurpose Data science & big data analysis Template that comes with 45+ valid HTML5 pages and 22 home page variations. Anada offers numerous awesome features like , Data Science consulting big data business, data automation startup company, artificial intelligence business, data automation startup company, artificial intelligence business, aaccountants, advisors, business, coach, coaches, coaching, consultant, consulting, corporate, finance, lawyers, mentors, professional services, responsive, solicitors or your just a Blog, Consulting Firms, insurance, loan, tax help, Investment firm. Well commented code, well-documented file structure and 24/7 professional and ultra-fast Support.
Please contact at email@example.com to get the images used in the demo.
Anada – Core Features
- 22 Unique Homepage Version
- 45+ valid HTML5 files
- RTL Ready
- All Required Files Available
- Well Organized Files
- Built With Bootstrap
- Fully Responsive
- Working Ajax Dynamic Contact Form
- Unique, Clean and Modern Design
- W3c validator
- Pixel Perfect Design
- Cross Browser Optimization
- Parallax Background
- Custom Animation Effect
- SEO Friendly Code
- Smooth Scroll
- Stickey Menu
- Google Fonts Support
- Built With HTML5 and CSS3
- Free Font Icons
- Easy Setup
- CSS3 Animation
- Includes Anada Font Awesome Library
- Excellent Customer Support – We care about your site as much as you do and will help in any way we can!
- And much more…
Credits and Sources
We used Twitter Bootstrap v4.4 as CSS framework for this template.
- modernizr-2.8.3.min.js detecting browser’s features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for working Twitter Bootstrap v3 in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.appear.js is used to determine whether the HTML element is inside the browser’s viewport
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.