Plenty of great reasons to use Drupal and Drupal themes
Drupal is a free and open source platform that allows you to manage content on your website, and it’s used
worldwide by many websites you’re probably already familiar with: it currently powers at least 2.2% of
all the websites worldwide (millions and millions). That’s a massive accomplishment! A few names you’ll
probably recognize: The Economist, Lush Cosmetics, the Australian Government, and Warner Music Group.
around the world use Drupal to launch and manage their websites with one powerful platform. How powerful, you ask?
Well, let’s take a look at some facts:
- Drupal is the preferred choice for major education institutions, governments and global
organizations and enterprises.
- Overall, Drupal is the go-to platform for websites that will need to manage high volumes of
content. Not only manage, actually: it’s also great for organising, structuring and filtering the
- It’s an extremely flexible and highly scalable framework. No wonders it powers websites
that provide millions of pieces of content.
- It’s a great solution for content management teams as well. If you’re planning to
produce and host high volumes of content on your website, chances are you’ll have more than one person
creating and managing the content. Drupal is perfect if you’re looking for this functionality.
- The latest release of this software, Drupal 8, has made it even more flexible. It now allows you
to create content much more efficiently with drag-and-drop image uploads, and in-context editing. All without
writing a single bit of code! It’s an additional suite of new tools that help deliver a faster online
And like many other content management systems, Drupal can be enhanced with beautiful themes—and
not just because they’re beautiful! Here are a few more reasons to use them:
- Drupal themes are great for beginners. Premade themes give you professional web design at your
fingertip and save you plenty of time. Especially if you’re not a designer or a developer.
- You can create online stores too. Plenty of successful online businesses are built on Drupal, and
there are themes specifically created for e-commerce sites built with Drupal.
- They’ve also been updated to support the latest version of Drupal 8. So you can build more
with control over your content, user roles, and layout design.
- And lastly, Drupal themes are super easy to set up. Simply demo the design you want before
downloading it to make sure it’s what you’re looking for. Once you’ve downloaded it, you’ll
find extensive documentation attached to help you get up to speed quickly.
Finally, here’s a quick summary of the key features of the themes you’ll find in our
- Quality, multipurpose layouts. You can choose a design specific to a certain theme or industry.
Or you can get started with one of our multipurpose layouts. Since many are super versatile, you’ll be OK no
matter which one you pick.
- These themes have been quality checked by Envato. We hand-review all of them, so you can rest
assured that they all have passed our tests for the latest in fully functional, high-quality design.
- Efficient, multiple browser compatibility. You’ll enjoy high-quality layouts that not only
look great but are also fully responsive.
- Customizable templates. You’ll find hundreds of fully-editable templates to satisfy the
perfectionist within you. Have fun switching out the colors and backgrounds, or playing with layout compositions,
fonts and a lot more.
- Customer support. Our authors will be available to help you out with bugs and fixes should you
require any. Plus, if there’s a new software update, you’ll automatically get the theme update as soon
as it’s released!