Annular is a powerful and creative material design admin template based on Angular 7 and Angular-CLI. Using such a great tools like Angular-Cli, it’s really easy to maintain. The template is fully responsive and clean on every device and on every modern browser. The code is super easy to understand and gives power to any developer to turn this template into real web application.
Annular contains many example pages with many ready to use elements and easy to customize. You can choose from few premade layouts. This theme implements nested views & lazy loading routes, AOT compilation and eight color schemes/themes.
We built Annular to be as much and as easy as possible to customize. Navigation menu items can be added dynamically from anywhere, every single page has it’s own module and the complete template is therefore 100% modular and new pages can easily be added by just generating a component with the awesome Angular-CLI. Adding to this we use Flex-Layout by the Angular team to provide a flexible and fast way for layouts.
Note: This is no static html template.
List of features
- Angular CLI
- Angular Material Design
- Angular Flex-Layout – fast & flexible Flexbox layout library
- LTR/RTL Support
- Lazy loading
- Nested Routing
- AoT compilation
- Angular dynamic menu
- Angular Perfect Scrollbar
- Angular Drag&Drop
- Maps(google, leaflet)
- Full Calendar
- Responsive Design
- High resolution
- and many more!
Help & SupportHave a support or pre-sale question? You can post your questions here, we will answer as fast as possible. For further information and detailed instructions, send email via support tab or email us at: email@example.com
Thanks for Buying!Don’t Forget put your best 5 stars rating on this page, please!
Follow Me: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Version 1.3.1 – 13 November 2018
- Upgrade angular to 7.0.3 version - Upgrade @angular/cli to 7.0.5 version - Upgrade @angular/material to 7.0.3 version - and upgrade other some libraries - fixed drag-drop issue
Version 1.3.0 – 23 October 2018
- Upgrade angular to 7.0.0 version - Upgrade @angular/cli to 7.0.2 version - Upgrade @angular/material to 7.0.0 version - and upgrade other some libraries
Version 1.2.0 – 1 October 2018
- upgrade angular to 6.1.9 version - upgrade @angular/cli to 6.2.3 version - upgrade @ngu/carousel to 1.5.2 version - and upgrade other some libraries - was removed rxjs-compat dependencies
Version 1.1.0 – 7 September 2018
- upgrade angular to 6.1.6 version - upgrade @angular/cli to 6.1.5 version - upgrade @angular/material to 6.4.7 version - and upgrade other some libraries - added Landing Page - added the ability to select favorite menu items
Version 1.0.0 – 1 September 2018
- initial release of Annular