- AppPrep 1
- AppPrep 2
- AppPrep 3
AppPrep – Creative App Landing Page HTML5 Template is collection of App marketing pages which are perfect suit for showcase your App or services smart and flexible way. It’s not only for a mobile Apps but also for mobile games showcase or any application website showcase. It’s include stunning, powerful and unique landing page templates which are perfect to promoting Apps or web services & made for iOS and Android Apps makers.
AppPrep – Features
AppPrep comes with many core features, it includes multiple variations of every section as well and pre-made ready to use demo pages which you can use right away. It has multiple unique templates for your App showcase. It has now 3 Completely unique full App Landing Templates (New pages are coming). 3 different colors variations included for each template page. It can easily be used as any kind of product based Landing Page as well. It’s an one-page template that covers almost any content that you might need to put in your Landing Page. AppPrep also RTL supported, so it can be useful for any right-to-left type language websites. It is also suitable for Web Application Website, Marketing Landing Page, Product Showcase Page, or Corporate Service Oriented Website.
- 3 Completely unique full App Landing Templates
- 3 different Colors variations for each page
- Blog & Blog details page for each landing page
- 404 page for each landing page
- RTL supported for each pages
- Without animation effects version
- Fixed background image version
- Background Image slider version
- Background YouTube video version
- Clean, Professional & Unique Design
- Fully Responsive
- Built with HTML5 / CSS3 – Powered by Bootstrap 3
- W3C Markup Validation
- Compatible with all major browsers
- CSS3 Animation Effects
- Google Fonts – easily expand to 600 Google Fonts
- Full Commented Code
- Easy to customize
- Well Documented!
- 24/7 client support!
- and much more!
Sources and Credits
Note: Please note that none of the images or the logo in the demo are available in the final package