This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
wow…this is very very nice! great work mate.
this is great. well thought out. well designed…
would love to see a few skin variations w/ this one… trying to imagine what it would look like “colorful”...
does this allow Cufon? please say yes!
1. really sorry but we don’t have example of colourful :/ BTW, you can change color element easily via admin panel It’d fit with colours as well.
2. Yes, we have some cufon in list and you can also upload your own cufon easily through admin panel.
Thanks for interest
Nice work one thing about the slider. That slider image is not full width is this your theme feature?
Also hover effect is not made in this theme.
Those are just suggestion for my own. Goodluck with sales.
1. yep, slider wil be fixed size. From my experience, this is the best solution
2. hm, I’m not sure which you’re mentioning to :/
Thanks for your suggestion BTW
About the hover question i mean your button and footer flickr images hover is quite
Did you answered my previous post at your morning 2 hour support time
Thank you for answering my question.
haha, yeh it’s the morning part
Great theme, good luck with sales !
Very elegant and beautiful theme
Wonderful Theme, Congrats!
Some questions, suggestions:
- Could you highlight the active page in the sidebar’s submenu?
- Could you make the slider on front page “slidable”?
- I could get to a submenu on my iPad (Features – Creating Blog) as the Features page was activated too quick. Can you change that?
1. we can guide how to do that.
2. hm, I’m not sure what you’re asking
just a short question.
Is it possible to have another color instead of black?
For the menu background, boxes, footer and so on?
Great theme and good luck with a lot of sales
yes, sure you can change those color
great theme !!!
how it works with portfolio section with vimeo embeded video?
Yes, you can put vimeo as portfolio thumbnail but you can’t link it to portfolio post.
That’s it, buddy!
You’ve done excellent job!
HI there, beautiful theme! one quick question:
how is the menu distributed? i mean, what will happen, if i have more than 10 itens in the menu?
and if i have less itens?
thanks a lot!
Those two side menu separated as two menu location
You can manage your own on two side.
Hello and congrats for this beautiful theme!
Me and my mate would like to buy this theme for our photography&design website, but before we do that I have a couple things to ask:
1- Is it possible in the J-query filter portfolio, once selected a certain category (package design for ex.), to have the subcategory chosen highlighted?
2- When opening one project (text + pic) is it possible to have more than one photo? so you can both scroll and read the text.
3- When we are inside one the menu’s voices, is it normal we always see a bit of the homepage pic?
thanks a lot
1. really sorry, nope, it doesn’t support that way
2. you mean like this? > http://themes.goodlayers2.com/architecture/portfolio/lorem-ornare/
3. nope, you can select a certain image for that. You can change each image for each page or also set the default one in admin panel.
Does this theme have the same functionality as the Good Space?
Really like the functions on Good Space but this theme fits the look and feel of our new site.
Yes, it’s using the same framework. The main different point is design. You can go with design you like
BTW, do you have any specific functionality that you’re mentioning to?
Just wanted to make sure it was the framework. However from the demo, there’s no slider for single posts. Is this an option?
like this ? > http://themes.goodlayers2.com/architecture/aenean-lacinia-bibendum/
Really nice and clean…I’d like to add a couple of social icons to the header, dribbble and behance. After purchase would you be able to provide the script to add or possibly provide in an update?
Also, does it work well with a child theme?
1. well to add it, it’d be pretty complicated because you have to add it in admin panel too, so you need some php knowledge. But the easier way is to replace with other social icons that you don’t use directly in image folder
2. yes, child theme is fine
Great Design! I Like the different scroll time on slider, kind a parallax thing
Thank you guys so much for kind words!
We’re truly appreciated!
Please note that, Right now, all support will be conducted through our support forum http://support.goodlayers.com
Please create your own account, make sure that username in forum must be the same as your Themeforest username, none blank space contained in registration fields.
Username must be the one that purchased this item
If you got a problem with registration, please make sure that you follow this article > http://support.goodlayers.com/problem-with-the-forum/
Thanks so much!
Amazing theme! I have a few questions to determine if this theme can be used for our new media site.
1) Is there a blog shortcode included?
2) Is there an option to make the slider text on the left or right instead of the center?
3) I was unable to find a search bar to search post. Is it included and does the search results show picture thumbnails?
4) Can the slider be added on individual pages?
5) Is there a scroll to top?
6) Are the more blockquotes shortcodes or just the one on the page?
7) Is the theme SEO friendly?
Is there an option to edit theme colors as well as add a background image to select pages?
10) Is there a 3-5 Pinterest blog style option for the Blog or archive post?
I was unable to find the above features an are unsure if it is included. Please advise when you can. Thank you for your assistance.
1. nope, only page builder feature to show blog.
2. You need to css that directly.
3. meant like normal search that show archive page? Yep, you can use built in search feature in sidebar
5. nope,you may put an external plugin for this.
6. not sure what you meant? like this? > http://support.goodlayers.com/how-to-show-caption-in-gallery/
BTW, you need to call it by shortcode only
7. yes but if you need to increase potential ie using tag, meta you may need an external plugin
8. nope, not for individual page but you can change overall color via admin panal.
9. well, this is depend on the script you embed, I’m afraid :/
Thank you for responding. Your assistance is really appreciated.
1) Since there is no blog shortcode, is there a way to display blog post on homepage and or individual pages?
Example: Lifestyle Blog Post On Homepage – suturi.com
3) Is there a link to view your built in search bar and search results to see if an image thumbnail shows? I viewed your blog pages and do not see a search bar in the sidebars.
5) Scroll to top plugin? Our current theme has this feature. Does the pulgin work on all pages? I am sorry. Never used the plugin before.
6) Does your theme have additional blockquotes shortcodes or just the one showing on your page?: http://themes.goodlayers2.com/architecture/block-quote/
(1st paragraph blockquote example) suturi.com/?page_id=1135
7) Plugin for meta tags? I am unsure what you are explaining.
10) What style does your theme archive look like when users view it?
Thank you. You have been very helpful.
1. yes, did you check out the page builder function in the video yet? > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVm7RMc6djU It also has item for calling blog which can be applied in every page(but not posts)
3. no worry, I just put it on the domo site > http://themes.goodlayers2.com/architecture/tag/conferrence/
5. yes, it should work
6. yep, just one that showing. we only have one style. For that style, you may need to hire a coder to implement it.
7. Try to use plugin called ‘Yoast SEO’, you’ll see the field for meta, tag on each page.
10. hm, not exactly sure you’re asking :/
Thanks. You have been very helpful. Once last thing. I just noticed the demo does not show an option to click on slider images to get to post or portfolio.
Is this option available within the theme, linking to a post or portfolio?
well, really sorry but we don’t have that feature in this theme :/
Just purchased the theme and really like it so far. However, I noticed one problem with the shortcodes. When I place a column shortcode inside a tab shortcode the bottom border of the tab doesn’t get pushed down when inserting text.
The bottom border goes right through the text but when you remove the column shortcode everything works.
Just trying to create two-column lists.
Can you please post your site url and the problem again on the support forum?
We’ll try to investigate it.
If you got any further questions, please head to our support forum
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $20
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work