Builderon – A Construction Elementor Template Kit is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites for your business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
This template kit includes ready-to-use beautifully crafted 70+ Page Templates & Blocks Elements. You can build your professional looking websites with the most popular page builder Elementor that can easily drag-and-drop your ideas from the interface.
- Modern & Professional Design
- 23+ Ready to use Templates
- 45+ Ready to use Blocks Elements
- Shop Ready templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Speed optimized for Fast-loading
- Fully Customizable
- Works with most Elementor themes
- No Coding Required
Page templates included
- Global Kit Styles – Customize Fonts in one place
- Home 1
- Home 2
- About Us
- Services detail
- Career detail
- Team details
- Project detail
- Shop / Products
- Shop / Products Detail
- Single Page for Theme Builder
- Single Post for Theme Builder
- 404 Error Page
- Inquiry form
- Search Result for Theme Builder
- Header for Theme Builder
- Footer for Theme Builder
- Coming Soon
- Hello Elementor
- Most of themes that compatible with elementor
Elementor Pro Features
Required Plugins installed with kit
WooCommerce (for shop pages)
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to import Templates & Blocks
- You need to install a Template Kit Importer plugin to be able to import templates that have been downloaded from Envato. Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Once the plugin is activated, go to Tools > Template Kit
- Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP File to browse to your builderon-construction-elementor-template-kit.zip file and Import.
- Builderon Template Kit preview will be appear. Click on View Installed Kit.
- An orange banner will be appear to install required additional plugins. Click Install Requirements buton.
- A popup will be appear listing the plugins needs to be installed and activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.
- Start importing your templates and blocks by clicking the Import Template button.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.