Coinary is a modern Elementor Pro Template Kit with a dark style UI that is perfect to create a pro-level WordPress-based website for Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Crypto Landing Page, ICO Agency, Fintech Company, and all kinds of Financial Technology websites.
This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor. This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Styles and effects are created within Elementor panel, using no coding at all
- 10 Customizable Page Layouts
- 18 well-designed Sections Templates
- Sleek and minimalist Style
- Stylish colors and hues
- Responsive and excellent for Desktop, Laptop, and Mobile
- Design of All main WordPress Widgets
- Pixel Seamless Design
- Easy to Use and Modify
- Fully Fluid Responsive
- Fully Editable Symbols
- Responsive and professional support by dedicated team
Main Features Coinary offers neat, clean, and professional template to create WordPress websites. You will need Elementor Pro as the premium plugin before being able to use this webpage-building kit. The whole package includes several main features, which are:
- About Us Page
- Our App
- Our Products Page
- Careers Page
- Career Overview Page
- Team Page
- FAQs Page
- Contact Us Page
- Token Sale Page
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.