Daily Mail is mobile-ready responsive, clean, and professional email template. It comes with 10 Layouts in 7 Colors and Repeatable Modules which will fit for any purpose of your newsletter.
With well-written documentation, Daily Mail is easy for you to change content, images, or even create your own layout.
Version 1.1 – 07/07/2013
- Add Android Gmail SupportVersion 1.0 – 18/06/2013
- Initial Release
Please vote the item after you purchase. Any comments are welcome!
- 98 Well-coded HTML Files – Clean and commented code using table and inline CSS
- 600px Wide layout – Suitable for modern e-newsletter
- 10 Modern Layouts in 7 Beautiful Colors – Best fit with any of your email needs
- Responsive Design – Easy to read everywhere from big desktop screen or small devices
- Repeatable Module – Make your original layout from many built-in modules with 100+ possibilities!
- Tested extensively on Litmus – We promise it will look good on all modern email clients
- MailChimp & Campaign Monitor Ready – Just import our template in these websites and you are good to go!
- Well-organized PSD Files Included – Layered and well-organized PSD make it easy to edit
SupportWe have Support forum open for our customer or any pre-sale question. Don’t hesitate to talk to us any question you may have
Sources and Credits
- Typicons http://typicons.com/
- Icon Sweets 2 http://www.iconsweets2.com/
- Font Awesome http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Flat Social Icon http://designmodo.com/flat-social-icons/
- All images are from Photodune. If you are interest in buying these photo, please visit List of Photos used in Daily Mail Template.