wow! realy nice!
Nice work, thumb up
Wooow Awesome Work, good luck with sale
WOW! Amazing Theme! Good luck, dude !
Nice work man. Good luck
I have a few questions.
1) Is there a way to make the default view of the sliders open. So I don’t have to hit the ”+” to open the information.
2) I would like to remove the countdown and have a phone number, address, or other text in the same area with similar CSS Style of the countdown. Is that possible through the HTML of the index file without much java?
Thanks! Great template!
Hi gwheat217, Thanks for purchasing Float.
1) Is there a way to make the default view of the sliders open. So I don’t have to hit the ”+” to open the information. —For this you have to change script section and html file
2) I would like to remove the countdown and have a phone number, address, or other text in the same area with similar CSS Style of the countdown. Is that possible through the HTML of the index file without much java? - For this you have to remove 4 divs where presently the countdown has, then you just write the text you want. If you need any further help me send me a mail.
but IE 8 and Opera 11.60 doesn’t support, no pic, no slider show. Can you fix it? I know, this browser old, but many people use this versions today.
This theme does’nt work properly on 1280×1024 screen. What can I do to resolve this bug ?
Thx, great template !
can you explain me what kind of problem you are facing on 1280×1024 screen. Or you can send me a mail with the screenshot and I will help you.
Hi, nice theme. I have a pre-sale question: Would it be difficult to make the images so they are linked to a pop-up modal window with text?
Thanks for your appreciation, You are asking for customize template, I haven’t think of this yet as it is a coming soon page but yes I am sure there will be way to add this features
template 1 picture 1 doesnt change
can you send me a detail mail so I can help you.
last question how to change animation speed ? by the way thanks for wonderful theme
Thanks for your appreciation, for control the animation speed
open the custom.js then go to line no:22
you will find the animSpeed : 1000, make it 500 to more faster and 2000 to make it slower
hope it helps you.
thanks for helping
i bought this theme its very nice at the demo
but its very very hard to modify it or do some sample edit you must know much in programming and coding to do just a simple and basic changes
there is no back end to do it easy, you should work to add it in a new update.
i don’t recommend it for those who are not good in coding.
Hello, as this is a simple HTML template, we can not use any cms to update the content. But we can help you to update your template, Please PM us
I just purschased you theme and I have two questions:
1. I used the Template3 and I uploaded 4 jpg (01-04.jpg). The sequence is ok, but after the last image I have a black screen for some seconds and then the loop starts again. How can I fix that?
2. How can I deactivate the slider and have just the one random image every time I refresh?
The url is: http://188.8.131.52/
Thank you in advance,
Hello Yannis, I am not able to see the template in this URL http://184.108.40.206/ this is another template I think. Please upload the new template so I can see the problem & help you out.
It is the Float (Template 3) in which I removed all the elements I don´t need. I can send it to you as a zip to test it loca if you give me your email.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $1.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work