FluffyPaw is a clean and functional HTML template with incredibly responsive modern design, created for pet care and veterinary clinics.
It’s built on the Twitter Bootstrap v3 framework which has some pretty powerful options that are going to make your template fully customizable. The template includes 3 predefined color skins, comes im light and dark versions, as well as boxed and wide layout variations.
It also features several options for the header, footer, breadcrumbs and the copyright. We made sure this template has all the neccessary pages to be a highly effective website! You’ve got the about page and the team page to introduce yourself, your professionals and to state your main purposes and objectives. The blog and the gallery page will serve as a perfect tool to engage your clients to perticipate in your business more, so that there’s a constant interaction between you and your audience. Sharing your stories and most exciting moments has never been easier! And the timetable page will come in handy to keep track of your busy schedule!
The template is filled with tons of widgets and shortcodes! Features fonts from Google Fonts library and FontAwesome icons. This beautiful professional veterinary template will be a perfect solution for your vet clinic or pet care centre, and will surely serve its purpose well! Get it and see it for yourself!
You can now use Visual Builder to create singlepage or multipage websites with no coding!
Main Visual Builder features:
- Drag’n’drop layout building and editing.
- Easy to create multipage and single page sites.
- Creating other pages based on existing saved page.
- Inline content editing.
- Easy-to-edit and customize predefined building blocks.
- Highlighted HTML source code editing.
- Project import and export.
- Drag’n’drop images upload.
- Easy page preview.
- Generating HTML files into your siteroot directory.
- Creating ZIP archive with all files needed for uploading onto production server.
- Webserver is not necessary.
Please NOTE: Visual Builder is not actual HTML editor. It also cannot modify existing HTML pages. Its main purpose is creating new pages with predefined building blocks.
- Bootstrap 3 based
- Clean and Valid Code
- Fully Responsive
- PSD included
- Boxed and Wide Layouts
- Light and Dark versions
- Extreamly Customizable
- Free Fonts and Icons
- Tones of Shortcodes
- Well Documented
Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Flickr Widget
- MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Twitter Widget
- Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits ans Sources
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com/ – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browsers features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for Twitter Bootstrap v3 work in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browsers standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to find out if HTML element is inside browser viewport
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in template
Visual Builder scripts
- jquery-ui.min.js is a popular UI library for jQuery
- jquery.scrollbar.min.js is a jQuery plugin for custom scrollbar
- tinymce.min.js is a popular WYSIWYG editor
- dropzone.js is drag’n’drop file upload library
- bootstrap-select.min.js is s custom select for Twitter Bootstrap using button dropdown
- angular-bootstrap-select.js is a Angular module for select input elements
- angular-dropzone.js is a module for Angular to work with Dropzone lib
- angular-sanitize.min.js is a module for Angular to sanitize HTML code
- angular.ngStorage.min.js is a module for Angular to work with browser Local Storage
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.
You can find a list of used images in template documentation.