Gearbox is a Responsive HTML template build on our highly customizable , easy-to-use and SEO friendly framework.[CURRENT VERSION v1.6 – 9/23/2013]
Latest Update v1.6 -- (See the changelog for more) - Remade the Twitter feed to be comply with Twitter API v1.1. # changelog.txt contains more info about updated files.
Highly customizable, Easy to use frameworkSince GearBox HTML template is build on demention Grid , customizing the layout is a piece of cake !
HTML5+AJAX contact form.
Ready-to-use contact form with cross-browser support
Filterable galleries with lightbox (Highly customizable ).
Comes in two different gallery styles (you pick the column count).
Menus and Multi-level Dropdowns.
Main navigation with multi-level dropdown lists.
– dropdowns (level 2+) dynamically change their positions to suit the available space.
Sub menus (use them anywhere in the page you want)
CSS3 buttons (Highly customizable).
CSS3 Pricing tables (Highly customizable).
Includes 3 different pricing tables to show you the flexibility of the framework.
- Sliders[Flex] with touch swipe support.
Google fonts and Self hosted fonts
CSS @font-face fonts – just include the css file you want.
- Twitter feed and Flickr feed (with lightbox).
Social networking icon widget.
The template includes 36 Icons(PNG files).
Removable boxes and expandable boxes.
Accordians and Tabs.
Tooltips and Image captions.
- And a lot more …
- HTML5+AJAX contact form.
Looks nice on Any device – Large screens , Tablets , smartphones etc.The template adapts its layout , images and even videos to suit the screen resolution
Future-proof code. Cross-browser support
- Valid HTML5 (Semantic markup)
- Tested in all major browsers
Search Engine Optimized code , SEO friendly framework
- Valid HTML5 .
- Faster page load time
- With demention grid , you can position columns regardless of their source order.
- Header sizes can be changed with CSS classes so you won’t need to add
h*for just changing the font size. Eg : you can add
.h1class to a
<h3>element to give it the
h1look without changing its semantic meaning.
- Titles (Page header , Blog title, pricing box headers , widget titles etc.) are controlled by CSS classes so you can use an appropriate
h*, or any other element to suit your need .
Extensive documentation (showing the template in action)Comes with
- How to’s
- Live demos
- And a reference section for premade CSS classes !
Our direct help and supportContact us from our Themeforest profile—it is simple as that !
Free updates (see the roadmap)
- You can expect a lot of new template files/layouts ,skins and improvements in the next updates
And even more (Check out the demo to see them for yourself ...
Used images/icons as sample content (many thanks to their designers !)
Images from “Big Buck Bunny” movie -Copyright Blender Foundation | www.bigbuckbunny.org
-Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
Toolbar icons for iPhone – Copyright www.pixelpressicons.com
-Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada license.
Change-log (see changelog.txt for more info)
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions related to our products. We will get back to you as soon as possible.(usually within 24 hours.)
If you find a bug , please let us know ASAP .