iGUE – Podcaster Elementor Template Kits is a online podcast template kit. It has 100% responsive design and tested on all major handheld devices.
Kits contains design that are compatible with your Elementor page builder. You can design responsive web pages within WordPress without the need of any other app. And, you don’t need to code to use Template Kit.
- About Us Page
- Meet Hosts Page
- Pricing Page
- Blog/Episodes 1 Page
- Blog/Episodes 2 Page
- Single Blog/Single Episode 1 Page
- Single Blog/Single Episode 2 Page
- Contact Page
- Error 404 Page
- Header and Footer
- Metform Contact Form
- Metform Subscribe Form
- Global Style
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Gum Elementor Addon
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
I really enjoyed creating these layouts using Elementor and for Elementor, and I hope you find them easy to use.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
How to import Template Kit?
- Install and Activate the following “Template Kit – Import” plugin. And upload the downloaded package from themeforest. That’s All!
- More information