Shadower Pro (current version: 1.5) is a beautiful and full responsive blog WordPress theme for displaying topics and artworks. It is easy to use and customize, with a clean, simple, and modern design, perfect for bloggers. Theme has many other customisation options too, including changing the typography, layout, widgets, advertising, slides and so on. To suit you and your audience.
Video Tutorials – Getting Started:
Note: The videos may not be up-to-date, with the following screenshot as the latest reference.
- 01. How to install theme manually?
- 02. How to create primary & footer navigation menu?
- 03. How to turn standard drop-down menus into mega menus in your theme?
- 04. How to add social media icons to your website?
- 05. How to upload your own LOGO?
- 06. How to set your WordPress home page?
- 07. How to only specify the homepage logo?
- 08. How to add images to slides?
- 09. How to add portfolio items?
- 10. How to create a list of portfolio page in your site?
- 11. How to create a list of blog page in your site?
- 12. How to create a contact page in your site?
- 13. How to customize your portfolio or blog layout?
- 14. How to change the default color scheme?
- 15. How to create a “Team”, “Pricing”, “Feaures” or “Clients” page?
- 100% Responsive & Mobile Ready
- RTL (right to left) language support
Custom Color Schemes
- Unlimited Color Options for primary color and hover color (v1.3)
- 7+ Predefined Color Schemes Fast and easy switching simply by clicking a mouse
- Scroll Animations Allows you to customize the scroll animations for post list (v1.2)
- Loader Style Allows you to customize the loader style (v1.1)
- W3C Markup Validation
Theme Demo Content Import the XML file (.xml), you should now have both the theme content and the theme settings set up just like our demo.
Once you have installed all theme Plugins you can import the Demo Content. By installing the demo content, your theme will look like the one you see on our demo. Restroe available content more than 95%. This action will let you understand how the theme works by allowing you to modify a content that is already there rather than creating it from scratch.
- Translation Ready
- 28+ Social Media Icons in header & footer menu. It contains almost all major social icons: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium, Product Hunt, Last.fm, SoundCloud, Dropbox, Dribbble, Pinterest, Behance, Deviantart, Flickr, Github, Instagram, Linkedin, Digg, Tumblr, Youtube, Vimeo, Reddit, Stack Overflow(v1.4), WordPress(v1.4), Codepen(v1.4), Amazon(v1.4), 500px(v1.4), Vk(v1.4), Weibo.
- Page Transitions Effect
- Featured Slideshow Support
- Parallax Layers for featured image on single page
- Retina Ready for theme pages
- Quick & Easy Customization
- Custom Header Support
- Google Map & Google Analytics
- Own Shortcodes Put a shortcode (26+) anywhere you like, even outside of posts and pages
- Logos & Copyright Information for your business or brand
- Contact, Custom Page Style Support
- Filtering Animation and Masonry Portfolio Support
- 600+ Google Fonts Choice Support setting body, heading, menu, brand and attributes text on single page typography with google fonts
6 Post Formats for Blog
- Standard Posts ( Featured Image )
- Video Posts
- Gallery Posts
- Quote Posts
- Link Posts
- Audio Posts
Premade Layouts Support Quickly choose from our premade layouts and options. (fast and easy switching simply by clicking a mouse)
- 4+ Unique Home Page Styles
- 2+ Premade Blog Layouts for list pages
- 4+ Premade Portfolio Layouts for list pages
2+ Featured Widgets
- Social Media Buttons
- Recent Products
- Well Documentation
Credits and Special Thanks:
All photos uploaded to the site are released under Creative Commons – CC0 and do not require attribution. No more hassle trying to figure out whether you can use photos for commercial use and whether you need to provide attribution. (Visite: stocksnap, gratisography )
Part of the image and videos used in the demo are not distributed with the theme. They are all licensed under Creative Commons and credited to their respective creator/owner.
- TGM Plugin Activation
- Uix Shortcodes
- Uix Slideshow
- Uix Products
- Font Awesome
- Featured Image Column
- UItoTop jQuery Plugin
- Google Fonts
If you like this project, please do not forget rate it . It really helps me a lot, thank you very much! Please feel free to contact us with any query. We will be glad to help you! Get Support
version 1.5 - FIX: Resolve an error of primary navigation on the mobile that are not displayed using the Font Awesome icons. - FIX: Resolve an error of admin-bar and primary navigation display when the front-end page scrolls. - FIX: Resolve the menu display issue. The menu needs to have a fallback for when no menu is selected. - FIX: Optimized navigation user experience, the theme navigation bar when add a long menu to it wrap. - FIX: Resolve the mega menu bugs in a Right-To-Left (RTL) direction. - FIX: Fixed an error that does not display the copyright information when the primary navigation was not selected. - NEW: Customized copyright information supports dynamic tag replacement. - TWEAK: Updated Uix plugins packages and enhanced compatibility. - OPTIMIZE: Optimized HTML styles for comments list. - OPTIMIZE: Optimized categories styles for posts list. - OPTIMIZE: Optimized template for displaying Author bios. - OPTIMIZE: Use "Modernizr.cssanimations" instead of "jQuery.browser" for main script because the theme shouldn't really rely on UA testing this way either. - OPTIMIZE: Optimize the theme dependency and notification of PHP version. Resolve those issues when handle this on theme activation, and display the notice only in the wp admin. - REMOVED: Remove the 'is_pjax()' from the core class. - REMOVED: Remove 'source' in tgm activation configs for theme recommended plugins (Still retain the plug-in package in theme "plugins" folder). Plugins that are available in the wp.org repository should only specify the slug, the version numbers should be the minimum versions supported by your theme. This would help gain more trust for users installing those plugins as well as it would remove the label "External Source" from the activation page. version 1.4 - NEW: Added 6 social media icons: Stack Overflow, WordPress, Codepen, Amazon, 500px, Vk. - FIX: Removed duplicate HTML tags for single post page. - FIX: The horizontal scroll issue was caused by adjustment of display's resolution. - FIX: Styles of footer menu issue. version 1.3 - NEW: Added Unlimited Color Options, keep the "Predefined Color Scheme" simultaneously. - OPTIMIZE: Optimized typography for front-end display. - TWEAK: Upgraded WordPress style of sticky post using SVG instead of PNG to speed up your website. - FIX: Styles on content hyperlinks were lost. version 1.2 - NEW: Allows you to customize the scroll animations for post list. ( If this option turned on, the post list will use easy scroll animations for web and mobile browsers. ) - FIX: Resolved thumbnails bug that may appear on the gallery post type. version 1.1 - NEW: Allows you to customize the Loader Style. - OPTIMIZE: Optimized slider readability for other style of the home pages on mobile. - OPTIMIZE: Minimized and compressed assets for core front-end files ( style.min.css and script.min.js ), which also reduces the load on your server. Keep the original file simultaneously. version 1.0 - Initial Release.