Jordan Jessep Music
Name: Jordan Jessep
Contact: EMAIL: email@example.com
Part time composer. Always available for project work
For YouTube Users:
If any ‘Third Party Content’ claims appear on your videos (monetized videos included) you can quickly remove the claim by entering your details, video link, and by copying/pasting the contents from your purchased License Certificate here into the message box. Within 24 – 96 hours, the claim will be removed. If there are any further problems, or you have any questions, you can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do this?
- To prevent unauthorised usages of royalty free tracks.
- To assert ownership, since frauds often claim to own the track and steal ‘Third Party Content’ ad revenue, which FORCES you to join the system.
- To prevent online piracy of owned content.
- To track and monitor how and when tracks are being used on YouTube.
- This is not done to undermine the sales agreement between buyers and Audio Jungle. Buyers receive a proof of purchase upon buying, and have every right to use the content in their videos. YouTube understand this, and will clear the Third Party Content notice fairly promptly.