Bloom is a beautifully designed, mobile-friendly WordPress wedding theme with 6 months of support included and ongoing brand new features being added.
Collect your guests RSVPs, post and create photo galleries to your blog, add location Maps of your events, create your timeline schedule and share important information with ease.
- FREE demo content included
- FREE support and updates
- High quality setup video instructions.
- 3 custom page templates
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly (optimised for latest iPads and iPhones)
- Custom Widgets (Profiles, Events, Countdown Timer, Text and Callout)
- Native Customizer Slideshow
- Unlimited color options
- Search Engine Friendly
- Fully translatable with .pot file included
- RSVP contact form powered by Contact Form 7
- Clean commented and valid HTML and CSS code
- Upload a custom favicon & web app icon
- Built with the Underscores framework
- Tested with the latest WordPress versions
- Photoshop working file included
- Extensive Documentation
- Integrates with Instagram Feed plugin which allows you to display beautifully clean, customizable, and responsive feeds from multiple Instagram accounts. (Instagram Feed Pro sold separately)
Answers to common questions
Will my site work on mobile phones automatically?
Yes, the responsive design of the theme ensures that your site will not only look good but fully work on phones and tablets.
Can this theme be used for something other than a wedding?
Absolutely. Change events, images, forms and more. The theme is fully customizable and can cater to your specific niche.
Can I use this theme in my language?
Yes, the theme comes with a .pot file which you can use to translate the theme to your very own language.
August 28, 2016 – Version 1.2.1
- Updated TGM Activation plugin to v2.6.1 - Updated Responsive Google Maps to v4.0 - Updated customizer support to various elements
June 9, 2016 – Version 1.2
- Added wedding planner theme demo. - Added Instagram feed widget. - Added companies widget. - Added photos widget. - Added services widget. - Added testimonials widget. - Added latest posts widget. - Removed footer section support from customizer. - Updated documentation.
April 20, 2016 – Version 1.0
- Initial release