BUY ONE TIME GET LIFETIME FREE UPDATES
- Edit with ELEMENTOR WORLD’S NO 1 PAGE BUILDER
- One Click Demo Importer Just in One Click You can make your Site Looks like a Live Preview.
- WPML – Full Multilingual Support.
- 10 Multipage + Onepage Layout
- 50+ Elementor Widget
- Facilities of making a custom website within a few hours
- More Demo Pages + Features Coming.
Cleanu – Cleaning Services WordPress Theme
Cleanu – Cleaning Services WordPress theme is a modern, clean and professional WordPress theme which is specially created to spread and represent your cleaning services business to your potential customers. Cleanu theme is fully responsive, and it looks attractive on all types of screens and devices. It comes with a lot of user-friendly and customizable features those will help you to create a robust website to achieve the main goal of online business.If will face any problems, Don’t Worry! Our dedicated team members are ready to help you.
Cleanu – Core Features
- Multipage Theme
- Compatible With Latest WordPress
- Drag & Drop Elementor Page Builder
- Header & Footer Builder
- 20+ Custom Elementor Addons for Cleanu
- Blog Pages Included
- Contact Form 7 Integrated
- Theme Option Support
- Sharp and Clean Design
- Extensive setup guide
- Exceptional page-load performance
- One Click Demo Import
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Customizer Support
- SEO Friendly Code
- All Necessary Pages
- Dedicated Support
- Excellent Customer Support – We care about your site as much as you do and will help in any way we can!
- And much more…
Credits and Sources
We used Twitter Bootstrap v4 as CSS framework for this Theme.
- modernizr-2.8.3.min.js detecting browser’s features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for working Twitter Bootstrap v4 in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.appear.js is used to determine whether the HTML element is inside the browser’s viewport