deKor – Interior WordPress Theme
deKor – Interior WordPress Theme is created as a wonderful solution for any Interior Decoration and Design websites, event Architecture websites that require special shopping functionality and product presentation.
deKor theme features fully designed and integrated WooCommerce shop plugin compatibility to show your products and collections in a creative appearance, as well as many shortcodes managed through an intuitive visual interface – Visual Composer to create your own website easily. Translation-ready and WPML compatible, the theme will help you bring your website closer to everyone.With bbPress, you can create interesting forums easily than ever.
Theme customization is extremely easy even for non developers and is fully described in the included documentation. You will like it, just like hundreds of other customers that use our themes. Let me show you how fantastic it is!
Changelogs:Version 1.9 – 04/04/2018
+ Updated Visual Composer 5.4.7 + Updated Revolution Slider 22.214.171.124Version 1.8.9 – 23/02/2018
+ Update template woocommerce to compatible plugin Woocommerce v3.3.3 + Updated Revolution Slider 126.96.36.199
Version 1.8.8 – 18/12/2017
+ Update template woocommerce to compatible plugin Woocommerce v3.2.6 + Updated Visual Composer 5.4.5 + Updated Revolution Slider 188.8.131.52Version 1.8.7
+ Updated Visual Composer 5.2.1 + Fix Update Woocommerce + Update Plugin Plazart Version 1.1.7
+ Updated Visual Composer 5.2 + Updated Revolution Slider 184.108.40.206 + Update Woocommerce 3.1.1
+ Updated Visual Composer version 5.0 + Updated Revolution Slider version 220.127.116.11 + Compatible with WooCommerce 2.6.8 + Added Upload Font option in Theme Option to add other font + Added SEO option in Theme Option
+ Bug fixes: - Fixed error of Search widget. + Updates: - Updated plugin Plazart v1.1.5. * Add option Font Size Title of Title element. * Fixed error title of Images Slider element. - Updated plugin Revolution Slider v5.2.6. - Update Plugin Visual Composer v4.12. - Update Plugin Woocommerce v2.6.4.Version 1.8.2
+ Bug fixes: - Fixed error of Social element - Fixed error of Team Members element - Fixed error with owl-carousel + Updates: - Updated plugin Plazart v1.1.4 - Updated plugin Revolution Slider v18.104.22.168 - Added Back to top button and updated generalVersion 1.8.1
- Update Plugin Visual Composer Version 22.214.171.124 - Updated Plugin Revolution Slider Version 5.2.5Version 1.8
- Fixed: Template Portfolio does not display correctly on Safari. - Fixed: Bug with FontAwesome - Fixed: Images of Portfolio element are not resized correctly - Fixed: Style 1 of Introduce element - Fixed: Posts in Related Articles section are doubled - Fixed: Responsiveness of WooCommerce Slider element - Fixed: Miss product category images in Product Category page - Update Plugin Visual Composer Version 4.11.2 - Updated Plugin Revolution Slider Version 5.2.2 - Update Plugin Plazart Version 1.1.3: + Fix error element introduce + Fix error element WooCommerce Slider - Added: Shop Detail Option in Theme Option - Added: Option to show/hide sidebar in Product Category page. - Added: Shop Page option in Theme Option - Added: Option to show/hide About section in Single Portfolio - Added: Option in Row Settings to change Parallax effectsVersion 1.7.1
- Fix error not loading on WordPress 4.4.
- Update Visual Composer 4.8.1
- Update Visual Composer 4.7.4
Updated: Update Owl carousel 2.0. Update Visual Composer 4.6.2. Update WooCommerce version 2.6. Fixed: Fix error: Team member - responsive on mobile. Portfolio element and template portfolio. Fix image to display large thumbnail sothat your images can avoid to being resized. Fix Loading error of Portfolio Template. Fix error: Portfolio Element does not sort by (ID, Name, Date) for Portfolios. Fix error: Excerpt section of Blog is fixed in code. Now, you can configure Excerpt in Post. Fix error: Share facebook. Featured Portfolio option in Portfolio does not work. Fix error: Element Collection - Changing color in Theme color of Theme Option, but it does not change color when changing color by option in Collection Element. Fix Error: Style Language Switcher (WPML) on Menu. Fix error: When clicking on Wishlist Icon, it does not change into "Stick mark". Fix Error: When you set menu as Default for Blog pages, Logo 2 disappears. Fix Error: Max Mega Menu - Problem in displaying in menu with 5 columns. Featured: Partner Element: Add an option to select the number of column of items. Adding underline to display current menu. Option: Box to change Readmore. Adding Option Landing option to select columns on product page. Option to insert image or background color for Menu in General Option/ Menu Styles in Theme options.
+ Updated Visual Composer plugin version 4.5.3. + Updated Revolution Slider plugin version 4.6.93. + Updated version plugin WooCommerce version 2.3.11. + Updated Tz-plazart plugin version 1.1.0: - Team Member Element: added link and added option to choose Sortby(ID, name, date), Sort(ASC,DESC). - Portfolio Element: Added a new option to choose Portfolio item not displayed by using Portfolio IDs. - About Element: added link area. + Updated PretyPhoto and Owl Carousel. + General Options: Added option: Choose style menu: Menu Option used for both single posts and single portfolios. + Fix error: don't show full images in Portfolio.
1. Update version plugin Visual Composer 4.5.2. 2. Update version plugin TGM-Plugin-Activation 2.5.0. 3. Update version plugin Revolution Slider 4.6.93. 4. Update version plugin WooCommerce 2.3.9. 5. Fix Menu Error: When select to hide Search button in Menu and resize browser, menu is hidden. 6. Fix Slideshow Post type error: When click on Next/Previous button, images of all posts having this post type are moved together instead of each one separately. 7. Attach corrected Child Theme file.
1. Fix error: Video HTML5 element does not display in default template. 2. Fix error: Slideshow post type in detail post. 3. Fix error: Style for External Product in product page. 4. Add link for product image. 5. Update Visual Composer 4.4.3. 6. Update Woocommerce.
* Support Forum
When being our member, you have access to our forum where you can post your problem and get support to solve it.
* Support Desk System
It includes two supporting systems: the Ticket system, by submitting a ticket about your problem to us, member will receive answer to the problem. It is also fast and easy to check whether your problem has been solved and how it is fixed. The second worth-mentioning supporting system is FAQ includes a lot of useful information to be found.
It is also possible to e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to ask them for help.