Eract is react bootstrap 4 admin dashboard template based on ReactJS and facebook official create-react-app cli and webpack. It uses custom-scripts for supporting css preprocessor such as SASS, LESS, STYLUS and CSS Modules. Although I used SASS for CSS but you can use any or multiple css pre-processor also. It doesn’t use any redux or flux implementation so that it’s easy to beginners to roll out of your choice.
- Based on Bootstrap 4 and ReactJS
- Uses official create-react-app cli for build.
- Ghost like navigation system
- Uses React Icons which support material icons, fontawesome and github typicons.
- Written in ES6.
- Uses React-Router for routing.
- Cross Browser Support
- High Resolution Support
- Built with components in mind for modular structure.
- Not using any redux or flux implementation. Kept it simple for beginners.
- SASS/LESS/Stylus/CSS Modules switch flag for using any css preprocessor.
- Documentation Included with Quick Start Guide