preview-image/01_image-preview.png preview-image/02_main.png preview-image/03_box-1.png preview-image/04_box-2.png preview-image/05_box-3.png preview-image/06_catalog.png preview-image/07_container.png preview-image/08_feature-1.png preview-image/09_feature-2.png preview-image/10_noti1.png preview-image/11_noti2.png preview-image/12_noti3.png preview-image/13_noti4.png preview-image/14_noti5.png preview-image/15_noti6.png preview-image/16_promo1.png preview-image/17_promo2.png preview-image/18_video.png
Template Builder by Campaign Monitor, MailChimp , StampReady , Mailster
Compatible with FreshMail
Flexible table structure (delete/copy/replace).
Responsive for your mobile device.
Test sending directly at the demo page.
Full Cover, Menu Bar header style.
All-in-one template include 45+ modules.
Conversion Centered Design
Save your draft and edit later in Builder’s
File export from editor are usable in MailChimp.
17 Unique template with Main template include 18 modules
Advanced lossy compression for PNG,JPG (reduce png,jpg file size -70%)
Compatible with awesome WordPress plunin Mailster (MyMail).
Compatible withStampReady an Export file usable with MailChimp.
18 Repeatable modules
- Microsoft Outlook is not support Background image. (more info ) it will replace with a solid background color instead.
- By responsive in Gmail app I mean “email doesn’t fall apart”. I don’t mean “I found a way to make media queries work in Gmail” or “Everything is pixel perfect in Outlook.”
- This is a template file not an editor service.
- Files export from SR is not compatible with Mailster due to a different code and file structure.
- Campaign Monitor – include Campaign Monitor tag : singleline, multiline, editable, repeater, layout. You can editing in text/image content, and repeating/align modules, CM doesn’t have a style customization function for custom HTML template so I recommend using SR editor and export to use with CM.
- MailChimp – include MailChimp tag: mc:edit, mc:repeatable, mc:hideable mc:variant. You can editing in text/image content, and repeating/align modules, for the template style I do recommend using SR editor and export to use with MC.
- Regular html – (None MailChimp or Campaign Monitor TAG)
- Photoshop file – all layers are names and well organize with group and color label.
- Documentation – include how to upload to Campaign Monitor and MailChimp, Mailster, StampReady, and FAQ section.
- Mailster (MyMail). – compatible html file. include both index.html and notification.html for plugin
- StampReady – compatible html file for using with StampReady service.
-Revamp template code . -MailChimp default file is now editable with MailChimp native editor. Change background image. Customize template color. Design adjustment radius button. Repeatable modules with drag and drop. -@media query is back. -More apps supported(PolyMail, Spark, Unibox) -MailChimp preview text now implemented to MailChimp default file.