Template Builder by
89 modules, 14 Notification, 6 Premade.
Compatible with FreshMail
Flexible table structure (delete/copy/replace).
Responsive for your mobile device.
Try test sending directly at the demo page
Test sending directly at the demo page.
Support 3 major email app : Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo in both IOS, and Android.
Responsive in Yahoo App and Outlook mail app, and Gmail app.
Conversion Centered Design
All-in-one template for easy remix layout from various template(in the set).
36 Unique template with 6 Main premade template.
Advanced lossy compression for PNG,JPG (reduce png,jpg file size -70%)
Compatible with awesome WordPress plunin MyMail (MyMail).
StampReady an Export file usable with MC, CM
- Campaign Monitor – include Campaign Monitor tag : singleline, multiline, editable, repeater, layout. You can editing in text/image content, and repeating/align modules, CM doesn’t have a style customization function for custom HTML template so I recommend using SR editor and export to use with CM.
- MailChimp – include MailChimp tag: mc:edit, mc:repeatable, mc:hideable mc:variant. You can editing in text/image content, and repeating/align modules, for the template style I do recommend using SR editor and export to use with MC.
- Regular html – (None MailChimp or Campaign Monitor TAG)
- Photoshop file – all layers are names and well organized with group and color label.
- Documentation – include how to upload to Campaign Monitor and MailChimp, MyMail, StampReady, and FAQ section.
- Mailster (MyMail). – compatible html file. include both index.html and notification.html for plugin. After create a campaign you will able to add/remove/drag & drop modules, Edit text/images, change color scheme all by a plugin function.
- StampReady – compatible html file for using with StampReady service.
2.1 (Sep 03, 2018)
- [Mailster] Fix the text-alignment not working in Mailster editor. - All PSD and sketch file is moving to online download to reduce template package size (-80mb package file size).
- List of device and client that support @media quires for responsive email
- Outlook is not support Background image.
- File export from SR not compatible with Mailster but, Mailster got their own editor when create a campaign so no need to use other builder to customize.