This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
The last actualisation give me problems in some viewers (don’t adapt correctly) .... know something about it?
Mobile and desktop Menu footer is broken from the recent update, please help! Login form not showing up and registration form is broken. It was better without the update on the mobile menu, please.
Hello guys. I need help with deactivating a theme from your side as I have delated a wordpress installation before deactivating the theme. Any chance you could help me? Thank you very much
After the last update, the search and archive widget does not work properly on blog sites only. Everything works fine with the rest of the pages.
No search field, and all options are listed in text in the archive, instead of selecting a list.
Please we recently discovered that courses added to users are not loading up on users profile. what could be the issue please ?
It could be due to several reasons, make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and all the pre-packed plugins should be updated as well. In addition, we recommend you check by deactivating all of your site’s third-party extra plugins as well
Kindly note, that the comments section is here for the pre-sale questions by default. If you have questions about the theme default settings and options, kindly create a ticket on our support platform and our managers will kindly assist you
Premium keeps saying my purchase code has been used .. please reach out to me ASAP
I want to buy a theme and an application, but I’m worried that the application does not work. This is now the main element for the LMS, it is extremely important to maintain and develop! Why don’t you answer your customers and fix the bugs???
This section is for the MasterStudy theme pre-sale questions. In addition with proper APP installation and development, you will be able properly to create and build it. We are not providing support to build the APP in general according to the item policy and the APP doesn’t include fatal bugs. You can read more about the definition of support here -> https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy
1) Is it possible to have free courses, paid courses, and affiliate udemy courses in the Courses selection page? So paid courses have their layout. And udemy courses have the udemy layout.
2) What other affiliate programs can we use with this theme? Or do we just need an affiliate link and include it in the specific course in the backend?
3) Udemy affiliate courses importing is included or not? I see it in the features https://stylemixthemes.com/masterstudy/udemy/ but I also see it that it is in LMS Pro, so this provokes confusion. https://stylemixthemes.com/masterstudy/lms-pro-addons/
4) Can you provide a list of what is included in the theme. And what is extra paid options? It is confusing and not clear in your theme explanation.
5) Paid membership pro is included or not?
1) You can set different settings for different courses free paid etc and display all of the in one general courses page. The courses page will be the same for all of the courses and it depends on the LMS settings. There is no option to set different single course styles for different courses, as the style can be set only as a global style from the LMS settings
2) Yes, you are correct the Affiliate can be used with the custom link. So, when setting it, the single course will redirect to the custom link that you will set for the single course from the course editor. For details >>> https://docs.stylemixthemes.com/masterstudy-lms/lms-course-features/course-builder
3) The theme includes an option to be able to import Udemy courses. This function is part of the LMS Pro plugin and can be activated from the LMS Addons >>> https://docs.stylemixthemes.com/masterstudy-lms/lms-pro-addons/udemy-course-importer
4) There is no need to pay extra to use the theme default settings and options. All the available features are provided in the theme documentation and plus it comes with paid plugins like Slider Revolution and WP Bakery page builder (note that we are not providing a license for the premium templates, this plugin you can use without restriction with the theme) >>> https://docs.stylemixthemes.com/masterstudy-theme-documentation/
5) The theme comes with Paid Membership Pro plugin free version. The theme doesn’t include the premium paid version of the plugin by default
Hi, I’ve a problem with the LMS system. After completing the quiz, with the correct answers, the system always returns the percentage to 0%.
Moreover, the certificate that is issued is EMPTY without showing the fields entered. How can I solve?
Hi, Could you please let me know how can students re-take a quiz? I do not know how to activate it.
You or the Course instructor should set the percentage, if students will pass the Quiz with a lower percentage they will need to take the quiz from a scratch >>> http://joxi.ru/vAWgp8Kh3G4qvA. For details, kindly check the LMS documentation >>> https://docs.stylemixthemes.com/masterstudy-lms/lms-course-features/quizzes
Thank you, the only thing that I did not try was the percentage option.
You are welcome!
how can i add bullet data in course faq.
The FAQ section includes its own styling by default, you can try to use the list items or try to manipulate them with custom CSS from your side that you can include under the appearance -> customize -> CSS section.
Stan did an excellent job supporting me with my ticket: #Z29823. Fast, professional with a value added to the product. I would appreciate if you handles all my tickets. Thank you!
You are welcome and thank you to you too!
All of your tickets will be checked according to the ticket ID queue ASAP
I am going to purchase this wonderful theme. But I have a doubt. Your license terms are not understood clearly.
Can I use this theme on multiple blogs? I have three different blogs with different domains.
And once I purchase, shall I have to pay for the theme every year?
The theme includes one general payment, so there is no need for you to purchase the theme per year by default. One theme license can be used only on one live domain. However, you can use the theme license if you will use the site as a multi-site, for details check the following link -> https://docs.stylemixthemes.com/masterstudy-theme-documentation/installation-and-activation/multiple-websites-on-one-license
In a course created by me, I have added curriculum, lessons, faq, and announcements. and it’s working fine that time but when I go there and added a new lesson and give an update. then I go to the course I saw my course got to reset it is showing as a free course and its curriculum, lessons, faq got deleted. Only it showing Description and one other tab which I can’t remember now. and after seeing this mess I have tried to restore to the previously saved version which is available in the right-hand side tab but there i saw there is no recent saved version within one hour but i have updated it several times. it shows many hours back save version.
The resetting comes when you are pressing the update button not waiting for the back-end to be ready for the update. You need to wait some time until your site back-end will be fully prepared to proceed with the updating process. We recommend you press the update button on your site’s back-end environment when the single course is fully ready, so just wait some time and press the update button.
checkout through woo commerce not display in Statistics & payout and also stripe payment not working
The course instructors need to set up the PayPal account and you need to properly configure all the settings from your personal end as the admin of the site. The statistics and payouts feature works with the PayPal payment method only, in addition, you need to set valid and proper PayPal emails. For step-by-step tutorial and guidelines, we highly recommend you carefully follow the tutorial below -> https://docs.stylemixthemes.com/masterstudy-lms/lms-pro-addons/statistics-and-payouts
Can i use udemy affiliate site demo to normal site (Online academy)?
The Udemy affiliate is just a simple demo layout, it includes the same functions of the default LMS plugin just with different stylings for the course layout. You can use any demo layout on your site with the LMS courses
how can the users upload video in the assignments?
There is no such kind of option in the assignments section by default. We will try to improve the assignments section in the future updates
Pre sale question:
1.Can i edit course details page layout with elementor?
2.Are you provide any mobile app?
3.How many payment gateways supported?
1) The Course builder comes with the LMS builder by default, you can include some elements for the description with the Elementor builder. For details check the following link >>> https://docs.stylemixthemes.com/masterstudy-theme-documentation/masterstudy-translate/frontend-curse-builder
2) Yes, the MasterStudy includes the App version you can build it by purchasing the Mobile version separately >>> https://codecanyon.net/item/masterstudy-lms-mobile-app-flutter-ios-android/27103832
3) In the LMS system, there are 4 basic payment methods by default. So, if you want to use another payment method you can simply activate the Woocommerce checkout (LMS settings -> general -> enable Woocommerce checkout), there won’t be any restrictions with the theme if your wanted payment method supports the Woocommerce plugin. Here below you can find more about the Woocommerce payments -> https://docs.stylemixthemes.com/masterstudy-lms/woocommerce/woocommerce-integration#woocommerce-payments
Mobile Menu is broken from the recent update, please help! Login form not showing up and registration form is broken. It was better without the update on the mobile menu, please.
There shouldn’t be such kind of issue with the latest version of the theme in general. That is why please kindly make sure that you have updated all the pre-packed plugins as well under the appearance >>> install plugins section as well and re-check by deactivating all of your site’s extra third-party plugins as well
Note, that the comments section is here for the pre-sale questions by default. If you have questions about the theme default settings and options, kindly create a ticket on our support platform and our managers will kindly assist you
All the best!
Why parination is not working when added single question bank???
Make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and that all the theme pre-packed plugins are updated as well. If you are using the latest versions, we recommend you check the case by deactivating all of your site’s extra third-party plugins.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve ThemeForest.