Yopiii! the version 1.1 is released with more cool features and bug fixes. The documentation is also updated.
Metro-Blocks is a multipurpose, fully responsive Drupal 7 theme. The Theme is powered by Zurb Foundation Framework and can be a base for any kind of project. Easy color and image selection with many design settings can help you transform MetroStyle into a unique business selling tool.
Please don’t forget to rate it.
Your rating is inspires us for future update and better support.
- Events calendar
- Portfolio Drag
- Best suited for: Charity, Agency, Hosting, Photography, Travel, School, Interior, Fashion, Hotel, Restaurant, Food, Cars, Voip, School, Learning, News, Blog, accountants, business, clean design, corporate, creative, ecommerce, Equestrian, financial, fresh, modern, multipurpose, portfolio, restaurant, small business, Sports Fanclub,Ballet Studio, Minecraft Fansite, Animal Shelter, Campaign Site, School Supplies, Mom and Baby Center, Kids Charity, Women’s Clinic, Country Day School, Football Team, Teen Volunteers, Nature Org, Kids Art, Driving School, Swimming Lessons, Youth Center, Gymnastics School, Tutoring Company, Fundraising, Therapy Center, Soccer Fanclub, Scientist’s Site, Basketball Fansite, Equestrian Center, Community Action Group, Immigration Consultant, Language School, Preschool and more…
- Translation Ready
- Fully Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 Design
- Highly Customizable
- +10 Page Templates
- 640+ Google Font Options Through Theme settings
- Super Theme Settings with Lots of Options
- Twitter & Flickr Blocks
- Unlimited color choices
- Threaded Comments
- Sticky Navigation
- Custom Backgrounds
- Google Maps
- Dedicated Support
- Three levels of navigation
- Video Tutorials
- Pricing Table Page
- Contact Page with Google Maps
Version 1.1 : February 20th, 2014
- Dark skin added - Boxed layout added - Updated to Drupal 7.26 - New Regions added: . Header Top Left . Header Top Right - Themes dependencies update - Theme child added - Documentation updated . Videos added
Version 1.0 : February 18th, 2014
- Initial Release
A big thanks to :