I simply want to show a custom message underneath the slider with a button as per home version 4 as per screenshot https://infinit.io/_/pDMHYt7
What is the text I need to include in the custom text message, in the section option for under the slider?
Support gave me this:
<p>Your Custom Message comes here</p>
It doesn’t show correctly? Please give me the correct text to add?
You have a thread for this and I replied you over there
I’m trying to register the revolution slider that came with the purchase of this theme. But when I enter the item purchase code for the theme on the revolution slider dashboard, it says that the code is invalid.
Bundled plugin can not be registered with theme purchase code. SliderRevolution gets updated with the theme itself.
Hi. This request for help regards the area under the slider. It was working until today. It was enabled, and the dates are in. But while the event shows up, the timer only shows the following.
Please let me know how this can be fixed.
Please create a support thread here: http://support.imithemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-themes/nativechurch-wp/#new-post and my team would be happy to assist you.
Can we change the title of the “Sermon” in the pages and widgets? Want to use for a different type of community, which doesnt use that word (Sermon).
Yes, you can change Sermon to anything you like.
Thanks! Is this theme compatible with buddypress?
It should be compatible with buddy press but we do not claim it officially. Thanks
I’m having trouble with the demo importer, it just hangs on ‘Please Wait’. I’ve left it for more than 30 minutes a few times.
Demi importer depends on the server configuration mainly and this should help you: https://support.imithemes.com/how-to-increase-the-wordpress-file-upload-size/
For further assistance on this please create a support thread here: http://support.imithemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-themes/nativechurch-wp/#new-post
Does anyone know where I can find the demo content? I have a client who had an old developer purchase the theme for them and we can’t get the login from them now. Trying to figure our another way to verify purchase.
Demo content comes with in the theme at Theme Options > Demo Importer or xml data files can be found in the package files as well if you have the whole package with you.
You must have the theme purchased from your account to get the updated theme and future updates
Looking at the demo site for this theme as well as some of the websites you guys have on the main page of the theme, I have a couple of questions:
I was looking at the websites that you have on the main page of this site.
There’s some things I’d like to incorporate from a couple of those sites. But I’m not exactly sure how they went about doing it. I’ve been looking around in the theme options for hours. But I couldn’t find anything.
For example: on http://www.livinggraceomaha.org, there are several things I’d like to incorporate onto the site I’m working on.
1. One the pages, the site don’t have the breadcrumbs in right above the page title. How do I go about removing the breadcrumbs? i’d like to keep the ones in the top right nav, but remove the breadcrumbs that come with every page that appear above the title on the left.
2. They have centered the titles of the pages, instead of keeping them left-aligned. Here’s an example page with a centered title. http://www.livinggraceomaha.org/children-youth-ministry/sunday-school-page/ How do I go about doing that?
3. For the three featured items on the home page, they don’t have the ribbons on the front. Its just images, with text below. How were they able to do that?
4. I chose the home page builder template in the dropdown to use the page builder function on the pages. But when I choose to add the Recent Posts widget to the row, it only shows lines of posts. They don’t appear the same way as on the page listed at the top of this comment. Here is how it appears on my site for example: http://4himcc.com/?page_id=1927.
5. I chose the home page builder template in the dropdown to use the page builder function on the pages. But when I choose to add the Upcoming Events widget to the row, it shows the events without a details button, and without lines in between the text. Please refer to the following page to see what I mean: http://4himcc.com/?page_id=1927.
Another site that had a cool feature that was hyperlinked on your home page was http://www.weareriverwood.org.
6. Above the NAV on all of their pages, there is a message that says:
“Join us! Sundays, 10:00 am at the Waverly Civic Center @ City Hall in Waverly, Iowa.”
How were they able to enter information at the top of all of the pages?
Thanks for all of your help.
Please create a support thread here: http://support.imithemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-themes/nativechurch-wp/#new-post with your questions and my team would be happy to assist you.
As I can choose a mp4 video gallery as an element?
Gallery works with images, sliders, links, youtube, vimeo, but do not understand why I can not choose a mp4 video.
How can I do it?
Mp4 videos are not available for the gallery posts only for Sermons.
For more questions and concerns on this please create a support thread here: http://support.imithemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-themes/nativechurch-wp/#new-post
Hi. I just bought your theme and I am having trouble uploading the prayer wall. I have activated the plugin but it doesn’t appear anywhere and I don’t know where to go from here, moreover where to go to edit it so people can just post on it without me having to supervise the posts. Please help. Thank you.
Please make sure you have activated the plugin iPray after installing it. You should see section in your Dashboard http://drops.imithemes.com/150WK
In settings of the plugin you can set new prayers publish automatically.
What changes were made in the latest update, I can’t see the log.
Change Log is updated here: https://themeforest.net/item/nativechurch-multi-purpose-wordpress-theme/7082446#item-description__change-log now.
Hi there after updated the events is dosent work problem with the date is not save
How do you find the page ID of a page for the featured blocks if I turned permalinks to show the name of the URL e.g /donations and not the ID?
This should help you: http://bit.ly/2bYfjnM
We are looking for a theme for our non-profit that includes the following:
1. members sign up, and are automatically added to a csv database
2. donations through paypal, with donors added to same database
3. notification to administrator when anyone signs up or donates
4. email newsletter to all members and donors (we currently use mailpoet)
5. desktop, smartphone, ipad compatible
Many thanks! Kay
Thank you for your interest in NativeChurch Theme
1. Membership is not a built in feature of theme but you can use any free/paid plugin available out their to create members database
2. Donations are available with PayPal payment built in the theme and save it’s data in the same database as your website install
3. Signup notifications are sent for the WP registration and donations are stored in the WP Dashboard for verification of payment
4. You can keep using mailpoet with this theme as WP plugin
5. Theme is fully responsive as you can check the demo site
Hi, I’ve bought your theme on Envato but I don’t where to find my login and password for you support website..? thank you
You need to register here: https://support.imithemes.com/wp-login.php?action=register with your purchase code(Which you can find here: https://themeforest.net/item/nativechurch-multi-purpose-wordpress-theme/7082446/support
Once registered you can choose your username for the forums and get the password on the email.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50