Jthemes is the company that offers some astonishing themes to make your website and blog looks amazing. And, NextApp is another WordPress by them that offered by the company. It has current updated version such as WooCommerce 3.8.x and for WPBakery Page Builder you can use 6.1.x. Carrying high resolution along with widget ready this theme has the responsive layout.
This theme will give an amazing experience to the users or developer as it has the mind-blowing feature of pre-made demos which offer multiple possibilities to start changing your site or blog into one of the most amazing websites ever.
NextApp is a solution that gives you responsive, modern and professional WordPress Landing Pages Big Pack. It is basically getting ready to help your App, assistance or marketing projects. This app has a clean structure, professional design and SEO friendly code which will make your website search engine appropriate.
Some of the greatest feature of NextApp:NextApp is one of the best themes by JThemes which offers lot of exciting features to its customers. It has responsive along with the attractive features.
- 60+ design blocks: The theme has around 60+ designs which will make you choose one of the best for you. Apart from that, you have an option to create more.
- One click demo installs: You will get the option of one click demo which means you are liable to watch or install demo just by a click. This feature of the theme will help you in lots of ways.
- Drag and Drop Page Builder worth $33 for free: The option is quite expensive which just comes for free. As, drag and drop page builder will help you to reset the images or any page by just dragging.
- Inner pages: You can get 8 inner pages’ option which helps to create amazing page for App, startup, and any other project.
- Responsive and Retina ready: NextApp has given attention to minor details which makes it fully function.
- Landing page & multipage options available: Jthemes under NextApp offers wonderful landing page as well as you can use multipage options also.
- Powerful Theme Options: Why you use theme? Ofcourse for the powerful options. And, NextApp has best theme options.
- Left/right sidebar, full width page & blog layout: You can enjoy the features of sidebar; left and right. Apart from that, full width page and blog layout is also there.
- Fully Responsive Layout (PC, Tablet and Mobile phone): A theme should be responsive so that user can use it on any medium such as mobile phones, tablet and desktop. It has fully responsive layout to give users amazing experience.
- Modern Responsive Mobile Navigation: Navigation is one of the most important part of any website and this theme has modern responsive mobile navigation so that user can navigate your website.
- HTML5/CSS3 W3C Valid: This website has the fine features of HTML5/CSS3 W3C. The feature is extremely useful for any website.
- Based on Twitter Bootstrap 4.1.2: This theme also has the feature of bootstrap 4.1.2 which is based on the Twitter.
- Clean & Ultra-Modern Design: The design of the theme is very crisp and clear. It is designed in such a way that it can give ultra-modern design.
- Woocommerce ready: The combination of WordPress and Woocommerce can product something eye catching and this theme has Woocommerce ready feature.
- Sidebar/full-width layout of shop & product page: The layout of the theme has full-width which helps to show the product in a good manner.
- Google Fonts supported: Fonts should be attractive and eye catching. It gives a sense of creativity and simplicity so; these theme has Google Fonts supported feature.
- Unlimited color schema: You have lots of option in color. Yes, shades of entire color family is given by the company so that you can pick your own favorite one.
Other features of NextApp are as follows:There are many other features of NextApp are there which make this theme one of the best in modern theme era. So, here are some other features which you should know:
- It has option to quick view of products as well as Wishlist. You will also get developer friendly commented code along with hooks and filters.
- You will get 200+ PNG icons along with 120 SVG Flaticon Icons.
- It has advanced typography feature also.
- There is an option to understand the documentation easily.
- It has amazing typographic option.
- It gives you regular update and support to check your website regularly.
- It has 12+ additional inner pages
- NextApp also has SEO optimized Page Layouts.
- It has Google analytics ready which let you see the reports of your website.
- Most amazing thing about this theme is that it has 630+ Font Awesome Icons.
All Features List
- 20+ Stunning Home Layout
- 60+ design blocks, you can create more
- One click demo install
- Drag and Drop Page Builder worth $33 for free
- Compatibility with Gutenberg
- Landing page & multipage options available
- RTL Ready
- Powerful Theme Options
- Left/right sidebar, full width page & blog layout.
- Fully Responsive Layout (PC, Tablet and Mobile phone)
- Modern Responsive Mobile Navigation
- HTML5/CSS3 W3C Valid
- Based on Twitter Bootstrap 4.1.2
- Clean & Ultra Modern Design
- Woocommerce ready
- Sidebar/full-width layout of shop & product page
- Wishlist, Quick view of products
- Developer Friendly Commented Code, Hooks & filters available
- Modern Responsive Mobile Navigation
- WPML ready, .pot files included for translation
- 12+ Additional Inner Pages
- SEO Optimised Page Layouts (heading use etc.)
- Google Analytics Ready
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Working PHP Contact Form 7
- Newsletter plugin included
- 630+ Font Awesome Icons
- 120 SVG Flaticon Icons
- 200+ PNG Icons
- Google Fonts supported
- Unlimited color schema
- Advanced typography options
- Easy To Understand Documentation
- Regular update & Dedicated support.
1.2.0 - 7th June, 2020 1. Product category issues fixed 2. Theme required plugins updated 2. CSS fixed 1.1.9 - 11th May, 2020 1. Theme required plugin updated 2. Social link widget issues fixed 3. CSS Fixed
1.1.8 - 22th April, 2020 1. Theme required plugin updated 2. WooCommerce issues fixed 3. 404 options added in theme option 4. JS files updated 5. CSS Fixed
1.1.7 - 6th April, 2020 1. WooCommerce issues fixed 2. 404 options added in theme option 3. JS files updated 4. CSS Fixed
1.1.6 - 1st April, 2020 1. WooCommerce template file updated 2. CSS fixed 3. Menu dropdown active fixed
1.1.4 - 13th January, 2020 1. JS Composer plugin updated. 2. Back to top on-off options added 3. JS file updated 4. CSS fixed1.1.5 – 11th February, 2020 1. Woocommerce template files updated 2. Responsive issue fixed 3. Demo data updated 4. JS file updated 5. CSS fixed
<pre> 1.1.5 - 11th February, 2020 1. Woocommerce template files updated 2. Responsive issue fixed 3. Demo data updated 4. JS file updated 5. CSS fixed </re> 1.1.2 - 7th December, 2019 1. Newsletter bugs fixed 2. CSS fixed </pre> <pre> 1.1.1 - 3rd November 2019 1. Team templates included 2. Portfolio templates included 3. Demo data updated 4. JS files updated 5. CSS fixed </pre> <pre> 1.1.0 - 22th October, 2019 1. Theme required plugins updated 2. Newsletter list selection option included in newsletter form 3. Default contact form template updated 4. [editlink] added in Contact form 7, to edit specific form & mail settings 5. Navigation is supported 3 level nav items 6. Comment form bug fixed 7. CSS fixed. </pre> <pre> 1.0.9 - 16th September, 2019 1. Single post tag options added 2. Post meta options added 3. Woocommerce template updated 4. Dynamic style updated 5. Process group updated 6. CSS fixed </pre> <pre> 1.0.8 - 25th August, 2019 1. Twitter share url issues fixed 2. Social share display option added in SIngle post settings 3. Theme required plugins updated 4. VC element field settings options added 5. CSS fixed </pre> <pre> 1.0.7 - 31th July, 2019 1. Post template options fixed 2. carousel post template included 3. Deno data updated 4. Admin logo issues fixed 5. Admin simple preview issues fixed 6. Plugin updated 7. CSS fixed </pre> <pre> 1. JS composer plugin updated </pre> <pre> 1.0.5 - 16th July, 2019 1. Logo size issues fixed 2. CSS files updated </pre> <pre> 1.0.3 - 29th June, 2019 1. Demo data (500 internal error) import fixed 2. CSS fixed </pre> <pre> NextApp 1.0.2 20th June, 2019: 1. JS Composer Fatal issue fixed . 2. JS Composer plugin Updated . 3. Woocommerce template files updated 4. CSS fixed </pre>