Hi there! I just followed the instructions and downloaded the theme and installed the demo content. The demo does not look like the online demo at all so I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I would like to have the same look as the demo so could you please help?
Please contact me at email@example.com and I will help you set up the demo content.
I’ve replied to your email, please let me know if you received my message.
I want to install this theme on my site? Can you check my site? https://ilanekle.net
Norway theme is focused on Travel blogs, your website is a company directories so it would not work well for your needs.
I recommend you to search theme in a “Corporate” section on ThemeForest.
Merci pour votre thème il est magnifique.
Juste une petite question de rien du tout :
Comment je pourrais traduire by Jérôme par Publié par Jérôme ?
Thank you for your theme, it is beautiful.
Just a quick question of nothing at all:
How I could translate by Jérôme by Posted by Jérôme?
Many thanks I really appreciate it.
You can translate theme using plugin Loco Translate.
More information on how to use it in documentation: https://major-themes.com/doc/norway8.html#4.4
You can also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and i will help you.
Hello, I am very interested in this theme, I just have a question regarding page layout. Currently I have several pages that are structured/created using WPBakery, is this theme compatible with WPBakery?
Norway theme was not tested with this plugin. So i can’t guarantee you that pages layout made with this builder won’t break.
If you want to try Norway theme with current content made with builder you can contact me at email@example.com and I will help you with all the issues if they occur.
Hope this helps
p.s. I recommend using native WordPress Gutenberg editor in future because It’s fully supported by Norway theme and ensures smoother pages/posts transition to any modern WordPress theme, no plugins needed.
Hi, I activated Norway on my blog’s website a few days ago, and I’ve ran into several bugs.
1) Multiple pages have become too wide to view on mobile.
2) Featured images on new pages (and a few others) are cropped to squares and I cannot change it.
3) Even if select to show sidebar on pages at the Customize menu, the sidebar is gone.
Thank you for your message!
I’m sure all the issues with your blog’s website could be fixed. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, I’m sending you an email soon!
Hi Author, we are enjoying your norway 8 theme. We wonder what is the best way to make the site multi-lingual. Is it a setting? Is there a plug in? Currently we have it in English, but we’d also like to have it in Dutch and Portugese.
I didn’t test any ML plugins with Norway theme, but you can try this one: https://wpml.org/
Please let me know if it will work for you
I am writing for three little things that I find difficult to configure:
1. I have chosen the header “two” and created the main menu, but I get duplicate “about” and “contact” pages. It is as if they were by default. The logo doesn’t appear in the center exactly either. I don’t know how to make some items stay on the left and others on the right.
2. I have configured mailchimp to include the subscription as in the demo, it takes the styles, but the subscribe button is on the left and not in the center. How can I change this?
3. I would like to put locations as your demo. But I don’t know if it is a widget or what I have to do to make them appear with the place icon
Thank you so much! Your theme is great!
1. You can create two menus in Appearance > Menus, add pages/categories to them and in “Display location” at the bottom assign first one for “Main Menu” and second for “Secondary Menu”
2. Please contact me at email@example.com with a link to your website and i will help you with this.
3. The Widget is “Thumbnail Category Posts”, you can mark the “Travel Markers” checkbox inside it to display the “Locations”.
Please let me know if solutions #1 and #3 helped
There is an issue with mobile formatting on the product page. Something is way too wide.
Your demo even shows the same issue.
Thanks for noticing this. Already working on fixing this issue.
I will notify you when the updated version will be released.
You can also email me for a quick hotfix at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, how do I add the header background? I found your replies from 3 years ago asking to navigate to appearance -> customise -> styling but there is no styling option available.. I can only choose the logo picture
This option has been removed for Norway v. 8, but in next version 9 i promise to bring it back.
I’ll send you an email soon with the styles to temporarily add the header background image.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $28.50
Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work