Important Support TipDue to the limited of this discussion box so if you have any issue please feel free to open a new ticket at http://posthemes.com/tickets
Pos Optima IntroductionWe are very glad to introduce you our latest theme, Optima theme – a multi-purposes Prestashop theme. It is suitable for selling furniture, digital equipments, phones, mobiles and accessories,...
Optima theme has 8 templates : digital, furniture, fashion, kids, tools template. These templates are designed colorfully . They are combined very harmoniously. Optima theme is simple web design and include amazing, mega menu with nice images, homepage slideshow, social networking icons, static blocks with beautiful images, css3 and bootstrap 3 technology. Megamenu customer is designed with vivid and colorful images; that brings fresh feeling for this template. Banner sequence with bright and nice images and its effects is a highlight. This template uses a lot of extensions : featured products slider, product tabs, new products with slider, special products, products category with slider, layered navigation ajax,.. with css3 effect for add to cart button and top links, customer can visit and go shopping more conveniently and interesting.
UPDATED AND FIXED07/20/2018: Updated version 1.8
- Updated theme compatible with Prestashop 1.7.4
11/20/2015: Updated version 1.7
- Fixed install module: poslogo, possequence - Fixed translate module: posproductcates
07/02/2015: Updated version 1.6
- Updated 2 new skin Kids, Tools
03/27/2015: Updated version 1.5
- Updated RTL language
01/26/2015: Updated version 1.4
- Updated prestashop 220.127.116.11 - Updated new theme Fashion #3, Furniture #2
06/04/2014: Updated version 1.3
- Updated new theme Fashion #2
05/22/2014: Updated version 1.2.1
- Fixed: right sidebar column display with sub category level 3
05/15/2014: Updated version 1.2
- Updated quickstart to prestashop 1.6 - Updated new theme (Fashion) - Updated blog module (value $17)
03/26/2014: Updated version 1.1
- Fixed search box when mouseover. - Fixed warning errors in the Modules area after the install on prestashop 1.6
03/24/2014: Updated template for prestashop 1.6
- If you want upgrade prestashop 1.5 to 1.6 you need update files and folders in "pos_corau_template_updated_1.5.x.x_to_18.104.22.168" folder - After you updated template you need see configuration in file "pos_updated_template_1.5.x_to_1.6.pdf"
03/10/2014: Released version 1.0