CURRENT VERSION 1.8.2 (see Change log at the bottom of this page)
PJ is a Business style WordPress Theme intended for life and business coaches that wish to make an impressive internet presentation. Solid business design is perfect for any corporate & personal website, business advisors, consultor, mentors, lifecoacheas, financial & law firms, writers, etc.
The theme is quite multi-purpose. It features side menu and side-scroller that is very useful when switching between page sections.
PJ is compatible with WPBakery (aka Visual Composer, which we think is better than Elementor), Event Calendar to inform your users about upcoming lectures and meetings, WooCommerce if you are going to sell goods (like books) via your website,WPML.
- Clean business design
- Easy to install, run and update!
- Modern, Flexible, Customizable!
- WordPress 4.0+ Tested and Approved!
- Built with valid HTML5 and CSS3 code
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9+
- One-Click demo install
- Layout Features:
- Boxed and Wide pages layouts
- WPBakery Page Builder support – create unlimited variants of Homepage Layouts
- Different Header Styles
- Enable/Disable Multi-Functional User Panel
- Many awesome Hover Effects
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Enable/Disable Retina Option
- Slider Options:
- Includes Swiper Slider for posts and galleries
- Includes Revolution Slider as Home slider
- Navigation Options:
- User menu and Main menu support
- Awesome CSS3/jQuery animation effects
- Powerful Framework:
- Setting Inheritance and Override System
- Shortcode Builder
- WPBakery Page Builder
- Optimized for best performance
- ...and many more!
- Plugins Compatibility:
- Sliders: Swiper Slider, Revolution Slider
- WPBakery Page Builder
- Events Calendar
Custom Widgets Set:
- Popular Posts
- Recent Posts
- Recent Reviews
- Top 10
- Social Icons
- Content Slider
- Video List
- A lot of Shortcodes included:
- Google Map
- and more …
- Interactive Ajax Search mechanism
- Two variants of icon display: Fontella Icon set and Images Icons
- Google web fonts
- Performance Optimization
- Great Professional Support
- Documentation included
- Regular Updates
- And many more that we might have forgotten to mention…
All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. Images used in live preview are not included in the template.
PLEASE, NOTE! The theme is designed for free WordPress version downloaded at wordpress.org only. We do not guarantee the theme’s full compatibility with installations on Wordpress.com, due to limitations in website control and theme customization.
07.05.2018 Version 1.8.2 – Update
- Plugins are updated to their latest versions; - WordPress 4.9.5 support is added; - Demo data is updated; - Documentation is updated.
08.012.2017 Version 1.8.1 – Update
- Plugins are updated; - trx_addons plugin's compatibility with PHP7 is added.
07.08.2017 Version 1.8 – Update
- Plugins are updated; - Dummy data import is fixed
15.05.2017 Version 1.7 – Update
- All plugins are updated; - Child theme is updated; - Content Timeline and its shortcode is removed from the content.
25.04.2016 Version 1.6 – Update
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0+ is added; - Child-theme stylesheet loading priority is changed; - Plugins included in the theme are updated to their latest versions.
30.11.2016 Version 1.5 – Update
- Product's excerpt output in the WooCommerce loop in the mode 'list' is fixed; - All file operations are now made using the WP_Filesystem class; - Plugins included in the theme are updated to their latest versions.
15.09.2016 Version 1.4 – Update
- Plugins included in the theme are updated to their latest versions.
31.08.2016 Version 1.3 – Update
- Wheel to the anchor behavior is fixed; - WP Audio playlist initialization is fixed; - Fullwide mode with sidebar is fixed; - Plugins included in the theme are updated to their latest versions.
12.07.2016 Version 1.2 – Update
- "Scroll to Anchor" effect's functionality is improved; - Plugins included in the theme are updated to their latest versions.
15.06.2016 Version 1.1 – Update
- Gallery and Portfolio layouts were changed using 'masonry.js', because Google Chrome breaks hovers on images within flex columns (masonry layout without any scripts); - Mobile menu buttons are fixed; - Plugins included in the theme, updated to their latest versions.
13.06.2016 Version 1.0 – Release