- Documentation: The theme is one of the best documented on Themeforest, it comes with instructions which guide you how to use the theme quicly
- Support Channels: ThemeMove provides theme related support via our Help Desk, knowledgebase & video tutorials. We may request you to e-mail us your login and ftp details when needed.
- Support Hours: Our general support hours are Monday to Friday. During this time, we can generally provide feedback on any support queries within 6 – 14 hours, whilst we will also commit to answer any queries during weekends and holidays within 24-36 hours.
- Extent of our support: We only cover support for our themes, and cannot give general WordPress support that isn’t related to our themes. For general WordPress support you will have to use www.wordpress.org/support
We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support & modifications. So whilst we will try help you with any type of query (support or modification), we cannot provide extensive help in terms of modifications. Technical support will thus take priority over modification support. If you need some feature not provided by ThemeMove framework and the theme, feel free to contact us and we may include it in one of the future updates. Usually the popular requests take priority.
- Definition of modification support: If you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish a couple lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. If however your query requires more than that amount of code to be published, we can only provide guidance and you would then need to hire a developer if you don’t have the skills to implement it yourself.
- Bug Fixing: It is our commitment to fix all theme bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. During our general support hours, we can fix bugs within 24 – 48 hours.