Because every real estate business needs a great… home
In a world where the very first part of the process of finding a new place, i.e. browsing, happens more and more often entirely online—getting the right website for a real estate company is definitely a key to success. A well-designed site can act as a perfect showcase for the properties on offer, allowing visitors to browse with ease, get the information they need, and be wowed by some enticing photos—if possible ;)
The WordPress real estate themes in this category are specifically designed for real estate companies and agencies. They provide beautiful, well-constructed foundations for you to show your properties in their best light. So whether you’re in the real estate business yourself or have been commissioned to build a website for a firm, you can enjoy our selection and rest assured that every theme has been created by talented professionals and quality-checked by our team of reviewers.
Our WordPress real estate themes
Here are some examples of the main types of themes you can expect to find in our collection:
- Single-property themes. Sometimes, particularly when it comes to high-end real estate, you need a website entirely dedicated to selling a single property. You’ll find themes that are ideal for presenting just one home or building in its best possible light. They’ll feature eye-catching photo galleries, give quick access to key information like price and number of bedrooms, and offer visitors a video tour.
- Real estate listings. A more common scenario (in fact, probably the most common) is a real estate firm with multiple listings on its site. Visitors can search by various criteria like price, location, size, etc., and see the matching results. You’ll find that themes of this type include a huge range of features and are very easy to customize to adjust to the company’s brand identity and specific needs.
- Corporate themes. Many of the themes are suitable for selling either family homes or corporate buildings and office space. Some are more suited to the corporate field, however, featuring clean, elegant designs and muted color palette.
- Home planning and other niche themes. You can also find some more uncommon themes, like those dedicated to displaying listings with a particular emphasis on the architectural plans for each home.
A few resources to help you get set up
- Once you’ve selected your theme and downloaded it, you’ll need to install it on your WordPress site and customize it. Feels like a daunting task? Don’t worry. You can easily get up to speed with a guide to the full process on Envato Tuts+, WordPress Basics: How to Install and Customize a Theme.
- More on the help and support front: you should know that every theme comes with detailed documentation and instructions on how to use it, so make sure you check all the added documents.
- Also, don’t forget that many authors offer dedicated support for up to 12 months: together with bug fixes and security updates, the creators of the theme will be available to answer your questions and help you make the most out of it.
- And if you’re just getting started with WordPress and still have a lot to learn—that’s great! Learning new skills is always an awesome idea. We recommend you check out Adi Purdila’s course A Beginner’s Guide to Using WordPress. It takes you through the essential topics such as adding and editing pages, working with sidebars, widgets and plugins, and choosing the right settings.