Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Animation is no longer an optional feature in web applications. Users expect it, and so we as developers must oblige. If you’re writing an AngularJS-based application, then you already have a wealth of built-in animation tools available. These tools will eliminate a lot of the hard work that normally comes along with animating a web app.
In this course, Tuts+ instructor Jeremy McPeak will teach you about AngularJS 1.4’s revamped ngAnimate, the module responsible for animation. ngAnimate is built on CSS3 animations, so you’ll learn a lot about those along the way. To demonstrate the power of these technologies, for the course project Jeremy will extend the SoundCloud application to incorporate animated UI elements.
What You’ll Learn
- How to use AngularJS’s ngAnimate module for animation.
- The fundamentals of CSS3 animations and keyframes.
- How to create directives with built-in animation support.
- Create a course project by extending the SoundCloud application to incorporate animated UI elements.
About the Instructor