Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
The best way to understand a language or platform is to build something with it, and that’s exactly what we’ll do in this course. You’ll write a simple CMS using C# and ASP.NET MVC5, and you’ll learn a lot in the process. We’ll cover some of the features of ASP.NET MVC 5, including attribute routing, areas, and custom model binding. We’ll practice project organization and testing, and we’ll also explore ASP.NET Identity.
What You’ll Learn
- Simple, step-by-step instructions on creating a CMS using C# and ASP.NET MVC5.
- Manage posts and tags.
- Set up data storage.
- Create full user management and authentication.
- Display the published posts on the front end.
About the Instructor