Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
During the course, we’re going to build an address book application with four different front-end frameworks: Backbone, Angular, React and Ember. We’ll get a feeling for how they all work, and how they stack up against one another.
What You’ll Learn
- A detailed, step-by-step walkthrough of creating an address book application using four different front-end frameworks: Backbone, Angular, React, and Ember.
- In each case, you’ll go through the application setup, create the model, build the router, and create the necessary views.
- At the end, you’ll understand how the frameworks operate, the differences between them, and the strengths and weaknesses of each.
About the Instructor
Andrew Burgess is a connoisseur of all things programming. He’s from near Toronto, Canada, and is finishing up a computer science degree. He’s been writing tutorials and producing screencasts for Envato Tuts+ since 2009, and he has also written some ebooks. You can find him on his website or on Twitter or GitHub.