Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
What You’ll Learn
- How to build a directive: understanding the markup, setting up the template, and controlling behaviour with the ‘restrict’ property.
- Working with parent scope, child scope, and isolate scope.
- Using transclusion to create directives that wrap themselves around other code.
- Building a complex chart directive step by step.
This courses uses Angular 1.3.
About the Instructor
Andrew Burgess is a connoisseur of all things programming. He’s from near Toronto, Canada, and is finishing up a computer science degree. He’s been writing tutorials and producing screencasts for Envato Tuts+ since 2009, and he has also written some ebooks. You can find him on his website or on Twitter or GitHub.