Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Amazon Web Services are a comprehensive set of services that help you build and deploy better software. There are over 25 data centers hosting more than 1.4 million servers. This vast computing power is used to host services as diverse as on-demand computation, file storage, databases, application services and infrastructure management. In fact, there are so many services that it can be difficult to keep track of them all or to know if a particular one might be of use.
In this course, Tuts+ instructor Markus Mühlberger will show you 10 services that you should be aware of if you do web application development or operations. One or more of these popular services might just come in handy for your future projects, professional or personal.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the Elastic Compute Cloud, or EC2, and what makes it special.
- Use Lambda for event-based code execution.
- Handle message queues, push notifications, and mass email delivery.
- Learn about DynamoDB, Amazon’s NoSQL database service.
- Use CloudFront for content distribution and Route 53 as a DNS service.
- Get an overview of other services that may be of interest.
About the Instructor