Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
In this course, Envato Tuts+ instructor Markus Mühlberger will give you an introduction to writing mobile applications in React Native. You will learn how to create, lay out and style components, provide user interaction, and fetch data from the internet.
What You’ll Learn
- Build an app from scratch using React Native.
- Start by using the scaffolding generator and the Flexbox layout system.
- Add styles, event handling, networking, a list view, detail view, and more.
- Use component state to change the behaviour of connected components.
- Use React Native to find and fix bugs in your project.
About the Instructor