Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
React is a view library whose philosophy greatly differs from the usual framework. This course will cover what makes React different from all the other frameworks and libraries out there.
What You’ll Learn
- What makes React different from other frameworks and libraries.
- Master the basics of components and data flow in React.
- Understand the component lifecycle: mounting, updating, and unmounting.
- How to use the Node module Browserify for dependency management in React.
- How to use JSX transformers.
- Create a real-time voting app.
This courses uses React.js version 0.11.